college transfers from JC’s

agent mom

smiley5.gif
Does anyone know of colleges that would give a power white running back a chance? My son is a sophmore and tears it up on the field ,when the coach puts him in. It is unreal he got 136 yds the only 2 TD's for his first game, then comes along2 freshman recruits from way out of state and guess whos picture is in our paper, not my son, he had a few blurbs but come on he grew up here and dominated in high school with records of 28TD's and 1630 yds at his school. Noone came knocking at his door. He is a good hardworking and respectful guy.I guess blonde hair and green eyes are not in anymore. Help

agent mom

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I'd study the threads on this board's College Football sectionabout each team, and especially the threads about white running backs and the relatively whitest teams. Also, study the current rosters of various teams of interest to see which may be in the greatest need of running backs (i.e. their starter is a senior and there is little quality behind him). Good luck, sounds likeyour sondeserves the opportunity to run the ball.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Have you read this article on the site? It's a couple of years old but still applies.

Memo to White High School Football Players: Race Matters!

If you are a white high school football player, or if you are the relative or close friend of a young man who is looking to play college football, it is essential that you follow Caste Football. We are the only ones, and I mean the ONLY ones, that are going to give you the straight information on what schools will give a white kid a shot at some actual playing time.

Parents will spend many hours researching the best college or university to send their children to. They will study everything they can about the curriculum, the student body, the teaching staff, the coaches, and the history of the program. However the one issue they ignore, and perhaps the most important one, is the racial politics of the school and athletic program.

rest of story
Memo to White High School Football Players