College Football News

Rocky B

Master
Dad’s white, Mom is some pizon Italian or Greek.
He’s not white like Carson Steele, but he’s 100% white to me.
Lots of dark skinned and dark eyed whiteys out there.

Let’s celebrate his bad a$$ season and hope he gets drafted higher than the limpy pundits forecast. I saw on ourlads that he and the back up Nathaniel Peat are both graded the same. In what universe would anyone think that? I also saw that Yac may start in the bowl game for Wisconsin, the top three backs are hurt.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Dad’s white, Mom is some pizon Italian or Greek.
He’s not white like Carson Steele, but he’s 100% white to me.
Lots of dark skinned and dark eyed whiteys out there.

Let’s celebrate his bad a$$ season and hope he gets drafted higher than the limpy pundits forecast. I saw on ourlads that he and the back up Nathaniel Peat are both graded the same. In what universe would anyone think that? I also saw that Yac may start in the bowl game for Wisconsin, the top three backs are hurt.

I agree. He is a white boy without a doubt. A huge find to root for!

Warhawk_46

Master
I read that article. Congrats to Cody Schrader. He should find a home in the NFL but we all know how that goes.

But did anyone else notice there is actually a black named Kool-Aid that was named an All-American?? You can’t make this stuff up.

We are living in Idiocracy.

El Gringo

Mentor
It looks like we are going to have another Knigga in college football and by Knigga I mean Noah Knigga a outside linebacker recruit for the class of 2025. I wonder if his parents are hilarious, cruel or just clueless. Maybe all of the above.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Sheeit I used to Noah knigga or 2.
It looks like we are going to have another Knigga in college football and by Knigga I mean Noah Knigga a outside linebacker recruit for the class of 2025. I wonder if his parents are hilarious, cruel or just clueless. Maybe all of the above.

LOL and I thought I had seen it all when it comes to the caste system.

backrow

Hall of Famer
I mean he's very white but certainly an interesting name. Quite a mouthful for the announcers if the K is silent :D

El Gringo

Mentor
I mean he's very white but certainly an interesting name. Quite a mouthful for the announcers if the K is silent :D
If we here at castefootball could have one wish it would be that this Knigga makes it to the nfl it would be a lot of fun. Sell out Pat McCafee is already cucking. Just say his damn last name you coward, blacks aren’t offended by this obviously (unless they can get a lawsuit out of it) and look at guys like McCaffee etc as weak and pathetic.

Last edited:

white is right

Hall of Famer
https://www.on3.com/college/alabama-crimson-tide/news/nick-saban-retire-alabama-head-coach-future/

Saban retires. Alabama should be on the decline now thankfully. He has been responsible for dumping so much mediocrity into the NFL during his tenure at Alabama. Huge blow to the caste system.
He just signed an extension last season or at least fairly recently. Similar to Carroll he seemed to age a bit as he seemed to gain weight and had less energy too.

I agree Alabama players are never penalized for being cogs in a machine but if you look at his linemen they have been abysmal for the most part. The outsized guys have been the biggest busts of them all like "Monster" Cody and Kouandjio.

jphoss

Mentor
He just signed an extension last season or at least fairly recently. Similar to Carroll he seemed to age a bit as he seemed to gain weight and had less energy too.

I agree Alabama players are never penalized for being cogs in a machine but if you look at his linemen they have been abysmal for the most part. The outsized guys have been the biggest busts of them all like "Monster" Cody and Kouandjio.
I read there was 49 1st round picks under his tenure. I bet at least 40 of those we could label as busts

booth

Mentor
I read this morning that they had 5 candidates in mind, with 1 already saying he was staying at Oregon which was Dan Lanning. The two that caught my attention were Dabo Swinney and Lane Kiffen. It seems like they really want Kalen DeBoer the University of Washington head coach.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
I read this morning that they had 5 candidates in mind, with 1 already saying he was staying at Oregon which was Dan Lanning. The two that caught my attention were Dabo Swinney and Lane Kiffen. It seems like they really want Kalen DeBoer the University of Washington head coach.
They picked DeBoer. They must have been impressed in how close they played Michigan. LOL horrible decision by Bama bringing in a soft Pac 12 Coach, who just wants to throw the ball around. I like it though, ensures Alabama is done as a power.

They picked DeBoer. They must have been impressed in how close they played Michigan. LOL horrible decision by Bama bringing in a soft Pac 12 Coach, who just wants to throw the ball around. I like it though, ensures Alabama is done as a power.

Bucky, your statement about DeBoer as an offensive coach who just wants to throw the ball around is shockingly misinformed. DeBoer’s history as an offensive coach has certainly had effective RBs while keeping his attacking pass game primary. His teams run good enough to keep the defense honest at the very least. His RB this year at UW has 1200+ yards rushing. DeBoer has always had physical lines of scrimmage and hard hitting play all over the field.

But your take on Alabama football being done is simply hater speech. Bama will not be the same Dynasty as it has been under Saban (the GOAT by most but not me) but Bama will absolutely keep winning as many National Championships as any other team in the country!

Last edited:
I read there was 49 1st round picks under his tenure. I bet at least 40 of those we could label as busts
You would lose that bet and lose it big-time. Bama has SEVEN in the pro bowl this year alone.

Yes, there have been busts. Yes, Saban definitely went caste system and it sickened me. Yes, he has dominated college football like NO OTHER as well. Although Bear Bryant is STILL the greatest in my opinion. Yes, Saban was allowed the opportunity to recruit the best blacks and assemble them on his squads. He did so and he dominated.

I firmly believe numerous coaches including Saban could do the same if he were allowed to recruit predominantly white players. Nonetheless, like it or not, Saban dominated and his players have been tremendously successful in the NFL more than not. He played the cards he was given…

SEVEN BAMA PRO BOWLERS 2024

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer

It will be interesting. I don't think Alabama's currently magical QB has the ability to throw the ball 35+ times a game consistently. DeBoer will certainly have to figure out the position.
Bucky, your statement about DeBoer as an offensive coach who just wants to throw the ball around is shockingly misinformed. DeBoer’s history as an offensive coach has certainly had effective RBs while keeping his attacking pass game primary. His teams run good enough to keep the defense honest at the very least. His RB this year at UW has 1200+ yards rushing. DeBoer has always had physical lines of scrimmage and hard hitting play all over the field.

But your take on Alabama football being done is simply hater speech. Bama will not be the same Dynasty as it has been under Saban (the GOAT by most but not me) but Bama will absolutely keep winning as many National Championships as any other team in the country!

Alot of Deboer's success can also be assigned to coaching in the PAC12/MWC. The same style of football is played by every team. DeBoer certainly had a decent run game at Washington - the ratio was about 60% passes to 40% rushing plays. The PAC 12 also plays pretty bad defense all around. Washington was one of the better defensive teams in the conference which isn't saying much. Texas made the mistake of playing the exact same style of play against Washington but again the Big 12 has also been one of those pass heavy conferences. I really do not see DeBoer matching his level of success in the MWC/PAC12 at Alabama.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
You would lose that bet and lose it big-time. Bama has SEVEN in the pro bowl this year alone.

Yes, there have been busts. Yes, Saban definitely went caste system and it sickened me. Yes, he has dominated college football like NO OTHER as well. Although Bear Bryant is STILL the greatest in my opinion. Yes, Saban was allowed the opportunity to recruit the best blacks and assemble them on his squads. He did so and he dominated.

I firmly believe numerous coaches including Saban could do the same if he were allowed to recruit predominantly white players. Nonetheless, like it or not, Saban dominated and his players have been tremendously successful in the NFL more than not. He played the cards he was given…

SEVEN BAMA PRO BOWLERS 2024

Pro Bowl is a popularity contest so it should not be used as any measurement of what entails a good football player.

I won't argue that Saban was not a fine coach and certainly did a great job assembling football teams made up of blacks that were very good at the college level. The disconnect exists once many of Saban's players reach the NFL though as a great majority have been busts to disappointments. Saban and the Alabama program through it's branding was able to fill the NFL with tons of mediocrity. I am not just referring to 1st round picks but the NFL is littered with pretty average to bad Alabama players.

Bucky

Hall of Famer

Washington was 102nd in rushing this year. Quit being a Bama homer and you would see the writing is on the wall. The Dynasty is over!

I’ll stand by my statement. Bama is in trouble. Won’t take long for the DWFs to turn on the plantation and DeBoer. That’s how I see it going at least.

Last edited:
Pro Bowl is a popularity contest so it should not be used as any measurement of what entails a good football player.

I won't argue that Saban was not a fine coach and certainly did a great job assembling football teams made up of blacks that were very good at the college level. The disconnect exists once many of Saban's players reach the NFL though as a great majority have been busts to disappointments. Leonardo, it is absolutely an untrue statement to say the great majority have been busts or disappointments. Based upon what criteria? Making the pro bowl IS ABSOLUTELY ONE BAROMETER of having been successful. Yes, there may be some trickle down popularity but the NFL pro bowl players are without question successful players. The NFL has drafted Bama players because they fit the physical profile for today’s game and yes, the nauseating caste system.

Saban and the Alabama program through its branding was able to fill the NFL with tons of mediocrity. I am not just referring to 1st round picks but the NFL is littered with pretty average to bad Alabama players. Again, unless you can back that statement up with facts and not biased opinion, then it is just a biased opinion. 46 Bama players have earned STARTING jobs in 2023 alone. Those jobs aren’t typically just given without some merit included.

https://bamahammer.com/2023/05/15/alabama-football-dominant-nfl/

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Wasn’t expecting my Sunday Morning to be talking about caste power Alabama.

They have been dominant and represent their black State well. But the landscape is shifting.

Washington was 102nd in rushing this year. Quit being a Bama homer and you would see the writing is on the wall. The Dynasty is over! I’ll stand by my statement. . UW RB still had 1200+ yards rushing, FACT. It’s quite pathetic to see a grown man so bigoted against a great southern program but my guess is you’re from some big ten program that has hated to see the SOUTH DOMINATE ! It is not going to change anytime soon and nor will ALABAMA’s propens to WIN NATIONAL AND CONFERENCE TITLES. DEAL WITH IT BEST YOU CAN. Until Bama starts losing as you suggest then your opinion is unmerited and nothing more than jealous drivel. Roll Tide 4EVER !