College Baseball

sunshine

Mentor
I see Baseball America just listed their college all-american teams. I will post info on players to keep an eye on--mainly speed oriented guys--in the near future. Also pro prospects.Also will post some college softball info as that season gets underway in a while.

sunshine

Mentor
As a sneak preview I will mention 1st team all-american sophTexas CF Drew Stubbs. He is being compared to Rocco Baldelli but some are whispering he is more talented than Rocco.. Long, lean and very fast Stubbs is a remarkable athlete with tremendous upside. The coach says he is the best athlete he has ever coached at Texas. Could be a number one pick in 2006.

Realgeorge

Mentor
BRAVO to ANU for posting the VDARE article by Mr. Guzzardi regarding the Mestizo-ization of Pro Baseball.

http://www.vdare.com/guzzardi/050618_baseball.htm

I've been preaching this one for a long time, gents... American colleges are CRAWLING with outstanding baseball players, and they are white. Very white. I watch college baseball frequently, it's on cable locally (Mid-Atlantic)and nationwide. College baseball is 95% white. Not 80 or 90%, but 95. Have a look for yourself. The College World Series has excellent teams going for it ... Tulane, Arizona State, Cal-Fullerton, U. Texas, U. Illinois, U. FL and many others. Look at the rosters. They are white. Lily white. Teams with all-black football and basketball teams have, inevitably, white baseball teams.

Fox Sports peddles College Baseball in buckets to local cable. It's Maryland,Wake Forest, UNC, Virginia and the rest of the ACC,plusPennsylvania colleges like Shippensburg andLehigh. Sometimes we catch Deep South teams like U. Arkansas, U.GA, UNO, LSU (perennial powerhouse), and even Nicholls State. As always the teams are whiter than white. There is a smattering of negroes, American blacks, but they are a dwindling breed, and mostly from famous names, and constitute about 5%. John Mayberry's son is a current college star at a California college ... and his dad a prominent player in 1970s with the K.C. Royals. But very few others.

The attached article addresses the simple atrocity: American baseball is skewed towards Mestizo players (Hispanic), because they are cheaper than white Americans [and we dare not speak this too loudly, but rich team owners dislike the white race and systematically import non-whites]. And it's a travesty because all sorts of talented white college players get passed over. The professional game is about 50% white, 40% mestizo and 10% black.

Thank You Mssrs. Wassall and Guzzardi

Bronk

Mentor
All-white Texas beat 99 percent white Florida on Saturday 4-2.

f38baa75.jpg

IceSpeed2

Guru
Texas' pitching was really good. I think they will have a lot of major leaguers in the near future.