Class of 2024

Phall

Master
Stud receiver Gatlin Bair commits to Boise State over Michigan. I wonder what conference he'll be playing in.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Stud receiver Gatlin Bair commits to Boise State over Michigan. I wonder what conference he'll be playing in.

I was hoping for either Oregon or Boise State which were both in his top 5 final schools. I want him to hopefully
change his mind and run track in addition to football.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Not a bad choice! @Phall almost had me pulling for Michigan.
On the other hand, imagine Michigan with Cole Cabanna starting at running back and Gatlin Bair
catching passes would have been something to see. Boise State at least keeps him close to home with
his family as they are very close. Might be good for the kid to slowly adapt to the adult world along with
his mission he will be going on.

Last edited:

El Gringo

Mentor
Not a good choice for Bair. BSU has screwed over big time the last 2 white Idaho high school players of the year. It also looks like they’re going full Qouta for the foreseeable future.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Not a good choice for Bair. BSU has screwed over big time the last 2 white Idaho high school players of the year. It also looks like they’re going full Qouta for the foreseeable future.

Well Gatlin Bair will be going on his Morman Mission after high school so he won't start college at Boise St. until 2026. Hopefully by then
the team whitens up a little. They are a run heavy team so hopefully they will change that some in the next 3 years as well.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The disparity between Florida and Texas I found the most surprising part of that graphic. Thanks for sharing
Maryland and Washington D.C. are most surprising for me. Maryland is only coal black around DC and Baltimore. It gets much more rural and has an Appalachia feel as you go west out to the panhandle. DC getting almost 8% is bizarre.

TwentyTwo

Master
Nice finds Bucky!!

Gatlin Blair 10.15 speed getting White Tyreek Hill comparison...except there is a 4" inch height difference

TwentyTwo

Master
Last week WR/DB Tate Hamby (Vanderbilt commit/Monroe LA) caught 3 passes for 139 yards 2 TDs, threw a 60-yard TD pass and recovered a fumble

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Alaska POY on both sides of the ball commits to South Dakota State. Jack Nash at 6’2 185 did it all for his small town in Alaska.

Outstanding athlete. Washington, Washington St, Oregon, Oregon St, Boise St - all the former PAC 12/MWC teams from the Northwest passed on him. Caste system in a nutshell. I hope he does good things at SDSU.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Right now in Missouri/Kansas the HS football playoffs are in full swing, and the vast majority of the teams still competing are predominately white. I imagine that if some plucky staff member from Mizzou, K-State or Kansas just looked at game film of JUST the remaining teams, they would find an entire recruiting class or four. Of course the boosters, alumni and DWFs would be mad, and the draft rankings would be "the worst evah!!", but they would actually have good players that would also be real student/athletes. Can't have that.

I just was skimming through one of my very local schools that I'm familiar with, the the RB on this team is remarkably similar in his playing style to Cody Schrader, with maybe a little more speed. I doubt that he gets a sniff from any of the D1 teams though. I couldn't find a way to isolate the Hudl video, but here is the link to where it's at. You might have to create a MaxPreps (free) account (worth the trouble) to view it. In the player highlights, click one over to Ryver Peppers and watch this kid.

Thousand Okie

Thanks to FootballDad for the Ryver Peppers alert. I watched his junior year highlights and can't imagine that there are many 11th grade running backs as good. Peppers has great quickness, good speed, tremendous balance and field vision, and excellent cutting ability. Nearly every time he broke into the secondary he was gone. He scored 31 TDs running and another two receiving. 33 touchdowns as a junior should draw some attention from recruiters--but he's a white kid.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Right now in Missouri/Kansas the HS football playoffs are in full swing, and the vast majority of the teams still competing are predominately white. I imagine that if some plucky staff member from Mizzou, K-State or Kansas just looked at game film of JUST the remaining teams, they would find an entire recruiting class or four. Of course the boosters, alumni and DWFs would be mad, and the draft rankings would be "the worst evah!!", but they would actually have good players that would also be real student/athletes. Can't have that.

I just was skimming through one of my very local schools that I'm familiar with, the the RB on this team is remarkably similar in his playing style to Cody Schrader, with maybe a little more speed. I doubt that he gets a sniff from any of the D1 teams though. I couldn't find a way to isolate the Hudl video, but here is the link to where it's at. You might have to create a MaxPreps (free) account (worth the trouble) to view it. In the player highlights, click one over to Ryver Peppers and watch this kid.
Peppers looks great. Ran an 11.09 100 meters as a sophomore, but looks much faster than that on the field. If he runs track again this year, he should get under 11 seconds. Thanks for the heads up on him Footballdad.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Sammy Brown, the number 1 rated LB in the class of 2024 and Georgia native has committed to Clemson!
Five-star Clemson linebacker commitment Sammy Brown rushed for 355 yards and 4 TD's in the Georgia state 5A playoffs. He threw a TD pass as well. At 6'2.5 230 lbs., he's probably too big to be a RB or he's too slow. He ran a 10.8 100 meters as a junior. LOL.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Here’s a black CB from Florida that had 20 tackles and 1 INT as a Jr in HS. In response he was flooded with 37 scholarship offers! Must be nice to have that melanin and unlimited upside! How can a White Kid ever compete with that dominance?!

NikoDuke

Mentor
Five-star Clemson linebacker commitment Sammy Brown rushed for 355 yards and 4 TD's in the Georgia state 5A playoffs. He threw a TD pass as well. At 6'2.5 230 lbs., he's probably too big to be a RB or he's too slow. He ran a 10.8 100 meters as a junior. LOL.
Actually ran 10.7 100, 21.8 200 and is an elite wrestler as well. Kid is a high end athlete..

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
If anyone has time or knowledge regarding unrecruited all-state White kids at "black" positions like CB, WR and RB can you post them here. I'm gaining a little traction on twatter right now with some of my posts in rebuttal to Mendenhall.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
What’s everyone’s thoughts on Raiola? Guy to root for or another Marcus Marriota type?