Chris Kaman

j41181

Master

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I was going to post that as well J41181. You beat me to it! I don't think Griffin would take too many shots away from Kaman though. I actually think they would work well together and he could take some of the pressure of Kaman as well.

j41181

Master
whiteathlete33 said:
I was going to post that as well J41181.  You beat me to it!  I don't think Griffin would take too many shots away from Kaman though.  I actually think they would work well together and he could take some of the pressure of Kaman as well.
At least Kaman proved what a force he can be. Now, if Griffin is healthy next season, what a front-line duo they can become. Best of luck to Griffin.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I always knew Kaman would be good. He underperformed a bit his first few seasons in the league but his potential is showing now. He is a very athletic center who will only get better.

j41181

Master
Kaman back in action! He had 22 points in a Clippers win over super lowly Nets. Kaman's posting a near 20-10 season. He'd better make to Dallas.

j41181

Master
Chris Kaman is an ALL-STAR!!!!!
smiley99.gif

He's an injury replacement for Brandon Roy!
First White American since Brad Miller in 2004!

That's 4 white players (all West) in the All-Star game!

God!! David Lee has been screwed, he should be there!
smiley104.gif

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I agree. If I had to choose between the two, Lee is even more deserving than Kaman. I'm very happy he got to go by default however as he is a true center. Chris should be starting over Amare who is not even a center and he can't rebound worth a damn.

I really am interested to see where David Lee ends up. I think he is going to leave NY after how he was denied a new long term contract. My hope is that he goes to the Suns or the Mavs.Edited by: white lightning

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
white lightning said:
I agree. If I had to choose between the two, Lee is even more deserving than Kaman. I'm very happy he got to go by default however as he is a true center. Chris should be starting over Amare who is not even a center and he can't rebound worth a damn.

I really am interested to see where David Lee ends up. I think he is going to leave NY after how he was denied a new long term contract. My hope is that he goes to the Suns or the Mavs.

Lee is really a power forward playing center. He's more athletic than Kaman and is a better rebounder but Kaman has a much better post up game than Lee.