Chemtrails

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Up until about six or seven years ago, the exhaust trails from planes disappeared quickly, and still do some days. But now they often linger and expand, and form artificial cloud banksand haze that is particularly noticeable on many sunny days. Most people have not even noticed this phenomenon, just another indication of how removed we have become from nature and noticing what is going on around us. Where I live the skies are sprayed on most sunny days and probably on cloudy ones as well.

Maybe "chemtrails" are a totally innocuous thing, but it certainly concerns me to know that the skies are being messed with, with no official explanation. In fact, to even notice it makes one derided as a "conspiracy theorist."

One concrete effect I've noticed is that we never have record-breaking temperatures in Pittsburgh anymore, whether highs or lows. The artificial clouds and haze prevent sunshine from getting through during the day, thus keeping temperatures lower than they would be otherwise; while at night the clouds hold in heat that wouldnormally escape, thus keeping temps warmer than they would otherwise be.

Considering that all this is coming from airplane exhaust, it's highly unlikely that there are no unhealthy ingredients being sprayed into the sky on a regular basis and then being breathed by us. Chemtrails are apparently a worldwide phenomenon. This site is one of many that has photographs:

http://this-must-stop.com/index.htm

Spooge

Guru
Gee Don, next you will be telling us that crop circles are a message from ET's I have found most of your posts to be top shelf, but got to ask you to loosen the tin foil hat on this one. Better to warn others of real world dangers such as: Dirt people, artificial ingredients, Nutra sweet, MSG, table salt and akrelamide laced potato chips to name a few.

Freedom

Mentor
I'm with Don. This is fishy and strange. So much about pollution is covered up. The only people that really ever get an environmentalist opinion voiced though are crack pot smoking liberals that only die hard Democrats listen to anyway though.

Another wierd phenomenon is the disappearing of snow on Kilamunjaro. They say its because of global warming, its not. The temperature has not risen much at all, but the percipitation has dropped substantially.

I was watching the morning tv news in a hotel room last week, and they
had the weather hooker outside showing what a nice sunny day it was
going to be ... and in the blue sky behind her there was a row of trails.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
If you want to hear more about this phenomena, listen to Coast to Coast AM. They talk about them quite a bit on that radio program. I have noticed them too, but I am not sure what to think of the whole situation, and what can be done about it. I think people on Coast to Coast has several different theories about them. I'll have to shrug my shoulders on this one.

KG2422

Mentor
Freedom said:
I'm with Don. This is fishy and strange. So much about pollution is covered up. The only people that really ever get an environmentalist opinion voiced though are crack pot smoking liberals that only die hard Democrats listen to anyway though.

Another wierd phenomenon is the disappearing of snow on Kilamunjaro. They say its because of global warming, its not. The temperature has not risen much at all, but the percipitation has dropped substantially.

Desertification is a problem all over the world. It could be because of deforestation.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Personally, I don't buy into the global warming thing myself, but I do think the earth goes through weather cycles that we can't control.

Jofreidr_1488

Chemtrails are part of the NWOs ongoing campaign to poison White people. The immigrant invasion is another factor in this as they try and force Whites to live with brown skins and become miscegenated out of existence.

White warlord

Freedom said:

Actually Guys Global warming is real and although the temp world wide hasn't raised more then 1 degree in the past 100 years, in the most, coldest places on earth such as, Antarctica, and Alaska the temp has risen more than 9 degrees. In Alaska last year they just had a massive forest fire and 25% or more of the permafrost has melted inland, in Antarctica 1 mile or larger Ice shelf's have broken off and floated away into the Ocean. Look at what's happened alone last year all the hurricanes in the southern Area and they predict this year, at least 27 named hurricanes, anti-greenhouse scientists say this is a "cycle" we go through but the real fact is that the Ocean temps for the Southern and mid-Atlantic Ocean has raised a few degrees making it a perfect catalyst for hurricanes. Goggle me guys if you don't believe me you'll find out some more things about Green house gasses and evidence that leads to support it yet you rarely hear about it in the media why? Because it will panic people, that's why. Ihave noticed that some days I do see chem.-trails fromplans but on others I don't and I can't explain why that one I will have to shrug my shoulders on also but it is weird.

Edited by: White warlord

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Until you can prove it is real, I wouldn't be so sure. There is plenty of evidence that points to it just being a weather cycle. I have alsoread that the average tempertures have cooled over the last 100 years. I guess it depends on who you get your info from. Until someone can prove it to me, I'll stickto it being aweather cycle.

Bear-Arms

Mentor
Here is an interesting article I read the other day

CHARLOTTE AMALIE, U.S. Virgin Islands - Warmer sea temperatures could worsen the widespread destruction of coral reefs that hit the Caribbean in 2005, scientists fear.

In the waters around the U.S. Virgin Islands, as much as 40 percent of coral died in some reefs last year, and the coral that survived probably isn't healthy enough to survive another hot summer, said Caroline Rogers, a
U.S. Geological Survey biologist.

"It worries me. It's looking so similar" to last year, said Rogers, who has studied coral in the Virgin Islands for 22 years. "It's impossible to overstate how important this is."

Reefs are vital habitat for fish, lobsters and other sea life that feed and breed in the sheltered waters. The reefs also deflect storm waves that might otherwise wash away the beaches that are at the heart of the region's multibillion-dollar tourism industry.

Bleached and infested with disease, coral off Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands is in poor shape, scientists said in interviews last week. They said further bleaching wouldn't be apparent before summer and it would take some after that before they would know if more coral died.

"You don't know how scary it looks down there," said Zandy Starr, who monitors coral and sea turtles in St. Croix's national parks. "All of us thought that by now, with all the cooler temperatures in January and February, we would have seen recovery, but they're still sick."

Glassy, calm seas have permitted coral-killing ultraviolet rays to penetrate to the ocean floor, warming water temperatures and making the fragile undersea life more susceptible to disease, Starr said.

A record 9 percent of elkhorn coral â€â€￾ vital for reef building â€â€￾ died last year and much more was damaged, Rogers said. Growing some eight inches a year, elkhorn is one of the faster generating coral, while other coral grows just a half-inch or so each year.

Scientists haven't pinpointed what caused coral to become sick or led to the warm water, which stresses coral and makes it more susceptible to disease. They can't say whether global warming is a factor.

"We don't really have the data. You need a record over decades. There's a lot of research that needs to happen," said Alberto Sabat, a biology professor at the University of Puerto Rico.

But the trend of warmer waters isn't limited to the Caribbean. The National Oceanic and Atmosphere Administration said waters were warmer than usual in the South Pacific, mid-Atlantic and Indian Ocean in mid-April.

Rogers said coral fared far better after hurricanes that devastated the U.S. Virgin Islands in 1989 and 1995 because the storms cooled the sea, allowing reefs to recover relatively quickly from damage.

Rising temperatures appear to be "something new that the corals aren't used to," said Tyler Smith, a marine researcher at the University of the Virgin Islands.

"I've seen some very large colonies â€â€￾ 100-year-old colonies â€â€￾ in the Virgin Islands that have completely died," he said.

The scientists worry that the problem is being overlooked.

"People just don't know that much about coral because it's underwater. If 40 percent of the trees in one of our national parks died, people would take notice," Rogers said.

GWTJ

Mentor
I just watched a documentary on this a couple of nights ago. According to the show, there is another phenomenon called "The Dimming Effect". This is the opposite of global warming in that it keeps the planet cooler. The basic premise is that pollutants such as airplane chemtrails and smog in the cities act as insulation from the brightness and heat of the sun. This effect also retards the loss of heat at night.

From what Don said in his post I thought he had watched the show. A scientist on the show did a nationwide test during the 3 days after 9/11 when there was no airplane travel and found that for 3 days temperatures were higher than average during the day and cooler than average at night by 2 degrees. When air travel started back up the temperature levels returned to the pre 9/11 levels. This dimming effect is said to be masking the global warming that is taking place.

Scientists also believe that the main area where global warming is taking place is in the oceans. As we all know, the oceans heat up and cool off more slowly than land. Thats why here at the Jersey shore the water is warmer in October than in June. So, the warmer oceans will melt the ice shelf in Greenland, Canada and the Arctic Ocean while we feel little change in the day to day temperature.

If the oceans rise 25 feet florida will be under water as will many countries and islands around the world. Masses of people will herd to higher ground but with less land mass there will be less fresh water to go around. The land will get hotter and less able to grow vegetation. Should the oceans rise even higher than that, mass starvation and chaos will prevail as the rule of law will give way to the law of the jungle.

One of the things the show pointed out was that we send over 300 million tons of greenhouse gases a day up into the atmosphere. How can this not affect the delicate equalibrium of our ecosystem?

I was a non-believer in global warming until very recently. I really feel like telling my kids not to have kids.

Here are a couple of links that are interesting.

http://www.igreenbuild.com/cd_1448.aspx

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/december2006/291206shel f.htm

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The sky where I live today should be cloudless, but instead is filled with new and old chemtrails and partial chemtrailscriss-crossing it, along with spread out chemtrail "cloud" banks and a kind of haziness. That's the way it is most "cloudless" days, not that we have many of those around here, esp. in fall and winter. Even on mornings when there are no clouds, by afternoon the seeding of the sky invariably begins, creating a pseudo partly cloudy or hazy day.

Freedom

Mentor
Barium in the water is a serious problem. It can cause all kinds of fatal, the slow kind of fatal, diseases. I think it replaces calcium in your bones.