Chase Buddinger

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
it was an obvious, blatantly dirty play. that being said, now that the powers that be have seen fit to not give the negro a suitable punishment, Budinger must look to take care of himself.

as a white man who plays a LOT of basketball with negroes, i can assure you that they only respect one language: strength. they will push, and push, and instigate, and escalate physical play/altercations until the white player(s) show that they aren't going to take it. this doesn't necessarily mean a fight is required, but intense, instant, and aggressive physical/vocal retribution toward the black instigator(s) is required if you don't want that kind of crap to continue. of course, you must be prepared to go all the way if necessary.

once the white player(s) show that they aren't intimidated by the blacks, the blacks themselves become intimidated. they can't handle a white man standing up to them, you see.

i'm sure Budinger knows this. i look for one of two scenarios to follow from this incident: 1) other blacks will look to rough him up to see how he handles it, or 2) Budinger will aggressively respond and put a stop to it himself.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Had it been Budinger stepping on a blacks face the race card would certainly be played. Just think when Romo spit in JJ Stokes face. He was immediately called a racist by Stokes and even his own teammate Sharpe I believe. The media obviously took up the angle of racism. This situation however it is called an "accident."

j41181

Master
Don't worry, even though Bundinger is not aware of it, he knows he'll have to stand tall against these black thugs, or submit being their white slave.

This incident might be a wake-up call for him, and for every white hoopster, both on the college, and pro level.Edited by: j41181

Black players love to punk white players. The sad thing is, many of them are so emasculated and brainwashed they let it happen.

I talked to a white kid a couple years ago who was headed off to a DI school, and the last thing one of his h.s. coaches told him was when a black player gets in his face, act like the craziest MF on earth and they won't dare do it again.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
White American hoopsters are making a comeback and some of the inner city Rap Culture blacks don't like it. Just think of all the national players of the year we have had. Redick, Morrison, Hanborough and Love first team all-Americans? Kevin Love, Galinari and Joe Alexander both drafted high last year. Europeans competing well with America in international play. The white guard is making a comeback too; Rubio, Budinger and De Colo and Shved could all be 1st rounders this year.

We can't stand for this type of behavior. There is a black President now and this culture of appeasement and entitlements toward blacks has to stop today and it starts with sports; by far the most racist arena of them all! If a black can become President clearly "whitey" isn't holding the brothas down anymore. If we don't start to stand up when racial divide or the race card is played; whites will start to lose everything.

The situation is becoming completely reversed from how it was in the 50s in the south.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
But you guys should note that Steve Nash's teammates stood up for him on that cheap hit by Robert Horry in '07; so there are clearly some blacks who put their team first before racial issues.

And what did that tyrant-thug of a commish, Stern, do? He suspended the Phoenix players for getting off the bench to aid Nash if the physical altercation re-ensued. Stern is the biggest idiot in the world. There was no fight; the Sun's players were just ready to help. Plus Duncan and Bowen had left the bench in the previous game in a non-altercation as well.

The NBA sucks hands down! David Stern is no commish, he's rotting cheese; I call him the Spoiler!
smiley21.gif
And he had nothing to say about the horrible officiating in the Kings-Lakers series in 02' that year either, other than reprimanding Webber for daring to speak out about it.Edited by: ToughJ.Riggins

Re. Nash, they ain't dumb, they know who butters that bread!

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
GreatLakeState said:
Re. Nash, they ain't dumb, they know who butters that bread!

you're exactly right, GLS! they didn't stand up for whitey; they stood up for the guy who can help them get a bigger contract.
smiley2.gif

guest301

Hall of Famer
Not so sure about that one, JimmyC. Raja Bell, a starting off guard at the time for the Suns has openly said that Steve Nash is his best friend. Steve Nash just from a personality aspect alone is very popular with his black teammates. I can't tell you how many times I have heard retired black players say they wish they could have played on the same team as Nash. Clyde Drexler said it last week. He was asked to name a player he would have liked to have played with, he didn't say Jordon, Lebron or Kobe, he said Nash.Edited by: guest301

Blue Devils

Mentor
FBI investigating calls, e-mails

University of Houston officials said the FBI is investigating racially charged e-mails and calls directed toward the Cougars basketball team, and specifically junior guard Aubrey Coleman after he was ejected for a flagrant foul in last Saturday's overtime loss at Arizona when he appeared to step on Chase Budinger's face.

FBI special agent Pat Villafranca out of the Houston FBI media office said Wednesday as a matter of policy it doesn't confirm or deny an investigation. But a member of the Houston media relations staff did say Wednesday that there was an FBI presence at the school.

Houston coach Tom Penders said that Coleman, and members of the team, have been getting "very ugly" e-mails over the incident.

"There's been a lot of racial slurs," said Coleman, who is black. Budinger is white. "It's crazy. I saved the e-mails. I haven't been contacted, but I do know the police and the FBI were at the practices to make sure everything was safe."

Coleman was suspended for Wednesday night's game against UTEP by Conference USA.

A Conference USA spokesperson said Wednesday that the information presented to the league office supported Coleman being suspended under the league's sportsmanship policy. Courtney Morrison-Archer of C-USA said that the league office agreed with the official call on the court last Saturday of Coleman being ejected for a flagrant foul. A flagrant foul of this nature was cause for a violation of the sportsmanship policy.

Penders said he's not going to question C-USA's decision. But Penders and Coleman dispute the intent. Coleman said he was surprised by the suspension because he said the issue had been "blown out of proportion with everyone saying I was the bad guy."

"I've been very depressed on how the public and the media put this out, like I did it on purpose," Coleman said. "I wish it didn't happen. I'm not that type of person. Chase is a great player and I would never try to do that."

Penders said Coleman is being unfairly vilified by the way the video was edited and shown nationally. Budinger was taking a charge on Coleman late in regulation at midcourt. Penders said Coleman was trying to see what the call was when he looked back and wasn't looking down when he stepped on Budinger.

"He attempted to step over Chase; at no time did he mean to hurt the kid," Penders said. "It's clear on the replay that he never touches his face, but his shoulder."

Coleman said he thought Budinger was flopping on the play. He said he thought it was going to be a block, not a charge. He said he looked up, reacted, and then "I tried to step over him. He knows it was his shoulder. I even rolled my ankle [trying to avoid] him. I wanted to see if he was OK, but he was up on me," he said.

Arizona interim coach Russ Pennell said Wednesday that the Wildcats considered the matter closed once Coleman issued a public apology and then was suspended by C-USA. But Pennell disputed Coleman's claims that he didn't hit Budinger's face.

"He definitely clipped his face and then his foot slid to his shoulder," Pennell said. "Was he aiming for his face? I don't know. But it's hard to believe that he was trying to step over him."

Coleman and Penders also challenge that Coleman was celebrating after being ejected, despite what was shown on the edited highlight. Coleman said teammate Nick Mosley came up to him and patted him on the shoulder and that's when "I smiled, shook his hand and walked to the locker room. The crowd was going crazy."

Coleman said he wasn't high-fiving teammates or celebrating that he had been ejected. Penders asked rhetorically why Coleman, the team's leading scorer, would want to get ejected or celebrate it with the Cougars ahead with 9:51 left in the game?

Arizona declined to make Budinger available for comment.

Coleman said he will be on the bench for Wednesday's game. He said he wants to focus on his return Saturday at Memphis.

"I apologized," Coleman said. "I know I didn't do this intentionally."

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
guest301 said:
Not so sure about that one, JimmyC. Raja Bell, a starting off guard at the time for the Suns has openly said that Steve Nash is his best friend. Steve Nash just from a personality aspect alone is very popular with his black teammamtes. I can't tell you how many times I have heard retired black players say they wish they could have played on the same team as Nash. Clyde Drexler said it last week. He was asked to name a player he would have liked to have played with, he didn't say Jordon, Lebron or Kobe, he said Nash.

That's cause Nash plys the racially correct role of "passing white guy", of course he doesn't want to play with Jordon, Kobe or Lebron, he'll never see the ball. Every black player would like to play with Nash, he gives up the ball.

guest301

Hall of Famer
Jaxvid, you are mostly right and I don't deny that aspect about Nash at all. I am just saying that Nash is a very popular and well liked player on and off the basketball court. He's probably the most popular athlete in Canada even though he is not a hockey player and Nash definitely has been known to hang out with the A-list crowd. John Stockton was also a "passing white guy" and I don't remember John getting nearly the raves and positive statements from black athletes as Nash routinely gets. Nash is far more outgoing and personable than Stockton.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Nash makes everyone around him better. He can bring guys scoring averages up just by his passing ability and smarts. Who wouldn't want to play with Nash? Not only that he's a great human being.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Back to subject, I'm sure you guys are aware that this incident (Chase being head stomped) is blowing up nationally. The players involved were suspended. Now I read that the culprit is getting "racially threatening" emails which has brought the FBI into the incident.

There really is no reason to question why this country is becoming a sh1thole when the govt's top investigative agency thinks it is needed to investigate flaming emails.

Oh, also they are claiming that the video was doctored to make the incident worse then it was. I guess the KKK guys at ESPN are trying to frame an innocent brutha, maybe Mark Furman is involved
smiley5.gif

Gauranteed this will be turned around to make it an incident of white racism, not black racism, as it really is. I'm sure ESPN is writing the apology as you read this!
smiley7.gif

Blue Devils

Mentor
The media will definitely spin this and make Coleman out to be the victim. Since the only type of racism they acknowledge is white racism
smiley5.gif

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Yes they will make Coleman a victim. I also hate when whites do stupid things such as send threatening emails. You know they are never going to do anything other than post a few harmless threats over the internet. Now watch Coleman state he is in fear for his life and everyone show him sympathy. Please.

Seriously guys think about it. When whites make stupid harmless threats on the internet it makes it worse for all of us. The media then portrays whites as racist and protect the bruvas more than ever.Edited by: whiteathlete33

bigunreal

Mentor
That's the essence of Don King's America; a violent act against a white by a black is a lesser crime than a "racial slur" directed at a black by a white.

There is absolutely no question that our politicians, our police forces (local, state and national), our mainstream media and even most alleged civil libertarians now believe that any "racially" charged act by a white-no matter how nonviolent or harmless-is a more serious offense than a violent action by a black. Witness the "Jena Six" nonsense in recent times.

Our country is completely mad. Will white people ever wake up and regain their sanity? Do we even deserve freedom?
Edited by: bigunreal

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Well the media was just waiting for a racial slur so they could flip this story completely around. We knew it was coming.

j41181

Master
How amazing, poor Chase Budinger gets stomped in the face, and this idiotic black thug gets all the attention because of some stupid, but HARMLESS e-mail messages?

Where is the justice for poor Chase?

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I had not heard about this until spotting the replayed act on ESPN today, right after Chris Kramer was elbowed to the ground.Strange how often this black on white stuff is happening more and more in the last few days.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
That incident was the best thing that happened to AZ and Budinger. They woke up the sleeping giant. The Wildcats were really struggling and Chase was having an average year. Then after the thug incident, Chase and the Cats are back. Chase Budinger won Pac Ten Player of the week a week ago and they have won 7 games in a row. Chase has been the leader of the team. Even the announcers have said he is playing the best basketball that he has ever played.

Chase is so much more aggessive now. He is dunking on people, hitting threes, posting up, dishing assists, blocking shots, and rebounding with authority. He even had 5 steals in yesterdays win over UCLA. Keep it up Chase. Go Cats!

RBNY123

Only in America can a white guy get is face stepped on and the rest of the nation weeps for the brotha who is being vilified. If you're don't look like a bad guy after stepping on someone's face than when will you. This is ridiculous, almost as ridiculous as the dunk contest this year, Joe alexander should have been in and rudy got ripped off.

j41181

Master
Chase Budinger, is playing out of this world! The incident has more than enough lit the fire and intensity within him. You can bet this will make him a more aggressive player from now on. Go Chase, Go Cats!

This BUD's for you!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I'm going to the U of A vs ASU Rivarly Game tonight. It is at Asu and they are favored. I'm hoping Chase and the Cats can kick some scum devil ass. I'm also hoping Chase absolutely has a monster game. Go Wildcats!

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Hope you have a great time WL. Chase has been playing so good lately; if he doesn't go by the end of the lottery in the draft it would just be ridiculous. He's a hell of an athlete and his latest performances should be putting the enigma label behind him!