Chase Buddinger

j41181

Master
I'm rooting for Arizona Wildcats, just like the Arizona Cardinals (NFL). Chase Budinger is without doubt the best white baller to come out of Arizona since....I have no idea who was the last good one other than Luke Walton.
smiley9.gif

Keep it up Chase, chase your dream and desire.Edited by: j41181

RBNY123

Figured i should show you guys this considering the string of attacks on white college basketball players. This is brady morningstar from Kansas University. He takes a swing at denis clemente. Btw this kid should do big things next year, he is very quick and athletic and is averaging nearly 8 points per game. Anyway it looks like at least some white players are fighting back these days.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-y0aXSP2R_8

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
i can't see a punch being thrown in that video, RBNY123. what am i missing?
smiley5.gif

also, here's a link to a nice dunk by Morningstar.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
JC he throws an upper cut to the gut, how tall is morningstar?

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
oh, now i can see what you're saying is a punch. i don't know, though... it looks more like he's trying to re-gain his balance than anything else to me. of course, i could be mistaken.

and Morningstar is listed as 6-3.

Luke Walton? There were a lot of sweet ballers at Arizona before that. But the best of all was Steve Kerr. He and Sean Elliott were Lute's breakthrough players down there. Read up on the story of their game at Arizona State ater Kerr's dad had been assassinated in the Middle East, the ASU fans chanting "PLO", Kerr shot as good as anyone ever and became legend.

RBNY123

You have to look closely at the link, it is one of the second shots, it isn't a full wind up punch, but he definitely swings forward.

j41181

Master
Brady Morningstar, that's a unique name. I first thought it was American Indian, but he's clearly white. Nice dunk by him by the way.

I think he did throw a punch to the body. But that Clemente guy deserved it, any dude deserves it for elbowing someone.

RBNY123

Yeah i agree, time we started fighting back because if we do alot of black players are going to realize that they don't want any. I mean after all whites are inherently stronger than blacks so by picking a fight with alot white players you are ultimately going to pay for it.

RBNY123

j41181

Master
RBNY123 said:
I was watching a Michigan basketball game and came across yet another promising white player who is getting playing time as only a freshman. Stu douglass is a 6-3 shooting guard putting up impressive stats. Here is a link to his stats http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/player/profile?playerId=41737, and here is a link to some high school high lights http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vS03A50-6YA.
Checked this guy out, and my first impression:

He's either a true point guard, or a combo guard. We'll wait and see how he progresses as a sophomore. Let's hope he won't be like Eric Hayes (Maryland). Eric Hayes could have been a much better player had it not been for that Vasquez guy. I pray there isn't a Vasquez-like player on the team. Edited by: j41181

j41181

Master
Chase Budinger just had back-to-back BOOOMS!!!!

28 points vs. California, but lost (83-77).
28 points vs. Stanford, and won (101-87).

These are easily his two best games of the season, I think it's a very good sign for him to make the NBA jump.
smiley2.gif
Edited by: j41181

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I hope he ends up with the Phoenix Suns. It would be a perfect fit. Now the next step for the AZ Wildcats is to beat ASU next wed. in the first round of the Pac Ten Tounament. We need another big game from Chase!

P-NutLane

Guru
I remember a few years he was in the McDonalds HS dunk contest. I thought he won it, and so did Ladanian Tomlinson, but some other guy won I think

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Draftexpress.com now has Chase being taken as the 28th pick in their "Mock" Draft (the likes of Terrence Williams of Louisville and Evan Turner of Ohio State are now ahead of Chase). This is absolute anti-white lunacy. Chase is playing brilliant basketball, the best of his young career, and is an athletic freak (what more do they want), but the better Chase plays the further he drops.
smiley7.gif

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Chase played great today against Utah. Chase had 20 points on only 14 shots. He also had 8 Rebounds, 6 assists, 4 steals and a block. He could have had even more assists if it weren't for some missed easy baskets by black teammates. Chase is playing his best basketball and I noticed he has improved his ball handling.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Chase took it to the hole with authority today. His dribling skills continue to get better all the time. He had another alley oop slam dunk today that was spectcular. He has an all around game suited for the nba. Chase can be an all star if he just can ever get a little more selfish. He usually looks to pass first and shoot second. His defense has also improved dramatically. Way to go Chase. Go Wildcats!

j41181

Master
This guy has what it takes to be better than Tracy MacReady, Paul Pierce, and Vince Carter. He's got the hops, he's got the defense, the shooting, and passing. He just needs to further improve his ball-handling and in between game to really take his game to the next level. You're also right in saying he needs to be a bit selfish, a great team player like him needs to be a little selfish to raise his individual game a bit further. Keep rising Chase. Go Arizona!