Charlotte NC is newest target of BLM

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
I'll be honest, that guy in that video is disturbing. Someone like that is probably too dangerous to be out in public, in an open society. That was very creepy and usually nutjobs and Black hate doesn't bother me to the point of being creeped out because I can just blow it off and think, "Consider the source, etc." However, that was strange and evil at the same time.

Last edited:

Booth

Mentor
You better believe that the majority of blacks feel this way. I believe blacks hate whites with ever fiber of their being. Whites has surrender to political correctness and has become lambs being led to slaughter. Wake up whites and load up.

Phall

Master
Porter is pretty much my favorite "alt-right" author.

Carolina Aglow
The next stage of settling presents society with challenges its accepted dogmas are ill prepared to resolve. Because there is no path our pieties will permit us to take that terminates in a peaceful state. Blacks will continue to commit crimes in cosmic disproportion. Upon being approached by law enforcement they will continue to resist commands and some very low percentage will continue to get shot. The media will continue to incite, Soros will provide riot logistics, businesses will be looted, white bystanders will be beaten, police will be assaulted, city blocks will burn, and politicians will grovel. And when all the toilet paper has been pilfered, taxpayers will receive the bill.

Any consideration of how to disrupt this chemical sequence requires determining which element is even possible to alter. Actually very few of them within context of our exquisite sensibilities. Blacks are immunized from collective scrutiny, criticism, or expectations of reciprocal social agency. They are more like an asteroid belt than a group of sentient human beings. It is simply an expectation that once inflamed they will destructively collide with anything in proximity, while it is your obligation to not impede their path.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
I know there's been a few that have posted on here that they don't care for or trust Jared Taylor, but I think he's right on in this: