Chad Schroeder Texas A&M??

celticdb15

Hall of Famer

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Thanks Don, I cannot recall hearing of this guy. It kind of bugs me because i try to keep tabs on all players especially white skill players.Edited by: celticdb15

SteveB

Mentor
Here's a short bio on him. Schroeder was an all state QB for Austin Westlake HS, where his dad was the coach. He was a very fast high school player who ran a 10.42 100m and a 4.37 40 at the Emfinger camp.

He was recruited by Texas A&M and was converted to a WR. At A&M, he was very productive in limited use. To start his junior season, he scored 5 TDs on only 5 touches and earned the name "Mr Touchdown" by his teammates. He broke his leg in the 8th game of his junior season and never fully regained his speed. His senior year he led the team in receiving yds with 576. Before his broken leg, he ran an electronic timed 4.34 during the Aggie offseason program, but only managed a 4.50 at his pro day workout and wasn't picked up by any NFL teams.

Here's a link to his Aggie bio, http://sports.tamu.edu/bios.php?SID=MFB&PID=118&YOS=2005

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Thank you Steve B i read in an old blog that he had great speed but his body wasnt developed enough. Having seen him play do you agree with that?