Chad Hall

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Chad Hall demolished notre dame and racked up more than 200 all purpose yards! The announcers gave him a ton of credit even tho they called him a choir boy look a like

jared

Mentor
He's been utterly demolishing defenses since AF moved him from WR back to RB and started giving him primary carries 6 games into the season. He's averaging 187 yards rushing per game during that span. If he'd been getting the same carries per game from the beginning, he'd easily be in the top 3 rushers in the nation right now.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
I finally had the chance to see this kid run and he didnt dissapoint me!

Stonewall

Guru
Hall was outstanding. It did bother me that the announcers made him out to be more of a "hard working, all out player" rather than the "athletic, full of moves runner" that he really is. Hall resembled Barry Sanders, with superior quickness and moves. He's just flat out fast and quick.

I live in the Annapolis area and have always followed the Naval Academy. I've noticed since 9/11 that the service academies are getting better athletes. My belief is this coincides with the fact that so many great white athletes are also great Patriots. They are choosing career paths that will allow for them to serve their countries. It's great to see, and really showed last Saturday as Air Force really dominated that game versus Notre Dame.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Chad's one of those guys who can do a lot. Returning is where he'll have to make his mark as an undersized white RB/WR w/o blazing speed though if he wants to make it. I think Hall runs a 4.55 or so. I totally think Hall could be another Kevin Faulk type player, or "best case scenario" another Brian Westbrook, but the evil system just won't allow it.
smiley11.gif

Just watched this kid on a Army V. AF rerun on ESPN. What a freak-show! This kid has every move and then some!

Truly a good time.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
I truly hope Air Force takes the same route as the Navy did in letting some of their top athlees opt out of service to pursue a career in professional sports. Hall is a top notch talent and should be in the league somewhere.Edited by: celticdb15