Caste Show Biz

C Darwin

Mentor
Is it just me? Or is the entire entertainment industry of a caste
construct? In comedy for example, is there a white, straight
male that has the same artistic liberty as Carlos Mencia or
Chris Rock? Please don't tell me minority jokes are not funny.
People eat it up when delivered by Dave Chapelle.

I also find that when minorities make fun of their own or other
minority groups, there is usually some evidence in the act that
makes an excuse for any shortcomings mentioned. These
messages might range from institutional racism to the lingering
effects of slavery. All and all, minorities are never made to look
uncool. On the other hand when these comedians speak on the
unique idiosyncrasies of whites, I find their message to be cruel
and demeaning. Is it just me?

I have come to the conclusion that the first amendment does
not apply to the entertainment industry. How am I wrong?

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Whattaya mean! There are plenty of white comedians, you think the entertainment is biased against whites? C'mon how could that be? Look at the list below.

Andrew Dice Clay,
Billy Crystal,
Al Franken,
Judy Gold,
Gilbert Gottfried,
Jerry Lewis,
Rita Rudner,
Adam Sandler,
Robert Schimmel,
Jerry Seinfeld,
Pauly Shore,

KG2422

Mentor
jaxvid said:
Whattaya mean! There are plenty of white comedians, you think the entertainment is biased against whites? C'mon how could that be? Look at the list below.

Andrew Dice Clay,
Billy Crystal,
Al Franken,
Judy Gold,
Gilbert Gottfried,
Jerry Lewis,
Rita Rudner,
Adam Sandler,
Robert Schimmel,
Jerry Seinfeld,
Pauly Shore,

It is amazing how unfunny a Jew can be and yet he is still famous. Billy Crystal? Pauly Shore? Al Franken? And I don't know enough about physics to speak authoritatively ,but I've heard a few physicists who dared to say Einstein wasn't even the best physicist of the 20th century much less the smartest man ever as he is touted. They weren't White nationalists either.

Freedom

Mentor
Traditional whites have been oppressed by the media for a long time. So many TV shows feature all black casts and are unfunny. The media rigs Nielson ratings to influence people.

Jews are protecting their own, but have weakened dramatically. Their communities outside of New York wield little influence. On non New York City shows, white non-Jews will have more soon. Anti-Israel sentiment caused by the Iraq and Iran(I assume) wars will continue to open entertainment industry.

Once the Americans see oppression they will riot.

The wierd reality is that it hurts everybody. Blacks were probably more successful professionally before all this gangsta culture took over. Its degenerating society.

Seinfeld had its moments, but was too New Yorkish I think. Carlos Mencia is funny. Dave Chappelle isn't funny. Edited by: Freedom

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I have to agree that there are far too many jokes,stereotypes,etc. made to make whites look like losers.It has had an effect on both men & women.We need to fight back because if you believe what they say,the only nerdy people are whites.Humor is great but it is sometimes used with subliminal messages to influence people.I would have to agree with C Darwin on this.

More white comedians need the equal ability to make fun of others like like do to us.It is only fair.

JD074

Master
C Darwin said:
In comedy for example, is there a white, straight male that has the same artistic liberty as Carlos Mencia or Chris Rock?

Not many. Trey Parker has a lot of freedom to be offensive (except for showing an image of Mohammed, of course.) And I can think of a white female, Lisa Lampanelli. Maybe Nick Dipaolo (probably mispelled,) although he's not a well known comedian.

Bear-Arms

Mentor
I think the Blue Collar Comedy Tour did more damage to whites than any of the above comedians.

White warlord

Bear-Arms said:
I think the Blue Collar Comedy Tour did more damage to whites than any of the above comedians.

I personally have never seen the Blue Collar Comedy tour, but I do know that Jeff Foxworthy is a part of it, and for this reason I do agree that it did more damage to whites. Jeff Foxworthy should be hanged and shot, I know rednecks are ignorant people but they are WHITE people, I have MANY rednecks in every true meaning and sense of the word in my family, but they are a part of our race. Jeff Foxworthy is a comedian that has made himself rich by poking fun at the low income class people of his own race that live in the southern area.
This in my opinion is not Acceptable, simply because he didn't have the balls to poke fun at other races, but his own race. Does anyone agree with my opinion?Edited by: White warlord

bigunreal

Mentor
The comedy industry has been dominated by jews almost from the birth of Hollywood. While there were initially some great gentile comedy acts (Buster Keaton, Laurel & Hardy, The Little Rascals, W.C. Fields, among others), the likes of Charlie Chaplin and the Marx Brothers were promoted nonstop and probably have a greater following today. Standup comedy, in particular, has been overwhelmingly jewish (and overwhelmingly unfunny). Monstrously obnoxious and untalented "comedians" like Billy Crystal, Rita Rudner, Jon Stewart, Elaine Boosler, Richard Lewis, Rosanne Barr, etc., were heavily promoted and pushed on the public in spite of their lame, unfunny banter. Other minority acts, like Whoopi Goldberg and Margaret Cho, were also promoted and were just as unfunny. In modern times, only a few great comedy minds have been allowed to succeed; true geniuses like Steve Martin (at least the original standup act), Bill Murray or the cast of the great SCTV show remind us of what could be, if the playing field was level.

BTW, Carlos Mencia is not only incredibly unfunny, he is a despicable human being. Recently, I caught a bit of his juvenile show on Comedy Central with my teenaged son. His entire standup "act" consisted of making fun of the mentally retarded and those who suffer from cerebal palsy. What an obnoxious piece of trash, and the fools who were laughing at this sadistic "humor" should have been horsewhipped in public. I have a niece with Down's Syndrome, and until recently we only had to deal with cruel and ignorant adults in private life. Now, every single radio "shock jock" uses the word "retard" liberally (it's their favorite word), and more and more celebrities feel comfortable in using it as well. It used to be considered beyond the pale to use the "R" word on radio and t.v.- now it's apparently okay. Funny, in Don King's America, onc ean publicly make fun of those with disabilities beyond their control, and no one cares, yet one's career and life will be ruined should they comment on the obvious stereotypical behavior of so many blacks. Yes, it's certainly funny to point out that "retards" are not as smart as the jewish comedians we all know and love, but it's a crime of the highest magnitude to mention that an entire race of people, whom we also know and love, have about the same average IQ as the "retards." That's not only funnier, it's potentially very significant information we all need to know.

Freedom

Mentor
Wanna be in comedy, make sure your name ends in berg, stein, or both. It helps. Like Wariner darkening his skin.

Didn't see the episode where he was offensive to the handicapped. Maybe it was wrong, but it was still meant to be funny. I'm sure he didn't mean it.

I'm sure if Trey Parker saw a mentally handicapped person, he would NOT say "Timmah, Timmay!"

My main complaint with Carlos Mencia is that he accusses white men of liking black women. I do not like dark skin. Its unattractive. Society would paint me as an evil racist if I said I found blacks to be ugly with their lips and all!