caste matchups for week seven

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
does anyone have a link to tonight's Boise State game? i've not found one that works ...

Highlander

Mentor
Deadlift said:
But isn't it pathetic that both Kentucky and Louisville have black head coaches?
It is, especially for Kentucky as it represents a very White state, however, Louisville is about 25% black, so not as much of a surprise there. What's more pathetic are "White" coaches like Spurrier, Nutt, Chizek, Meyers, Saban, Miles, etc. that field almost all coal-black teams and are supported by all those "White" "Conservatives" that live there.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
The Badgers win!! Blake Sorensen with the sealing pick. JJ Watt was a monster against the Buckeyes tonight.

I loved watched SC go down in flames.

Nice to see that despite the "once you go black there ain't no going back" QB situation in the Big Eleven it's going to be relatively White friendly teams with White QBs dominating again. Great win for Wisconsin!

TwentyTwo

Master
I missed the game..glad to hear JJ Watt tore-it up...made sure to feature him on D-Line thread back during Summer...he's a legit NFL prospect at 6'-6" 285!

Meanwhile LSU's coach Miles continues his goofy QB rotation...another JJ as in Jordan Jefferson could be the worst QB out of the 120 D-1 schools...Jarrett Lee won the last two games last week vs Tenn & Florida...yet he still starts Jefferson tonight..what a baffoon!

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Run Stuffing LB said:
Nice to see that despite the "once you go black there ain't no going back" QB situation in the Big Eleven it's going to be relatively White friendly teams with White QBs dominating again. Great win for Wisconsin!

The myth of "Black Magic."

I'm glad Rob Henry is performing the way I knew he could for Purdue.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
And they beat racist Minnesota.
smiley32.gif

It was also kind of nice seeing East Carolina defeat NC State, hurting the ACC even more.
smiley36.gif

Highlander

Mentor
Deadlift said:
And they beat racist Minnesota.
smiley32.gif
True...I was rooting for them because of that. However, I heard the announcers during the game say that Purdue now has "24 players from South Florida" that are Freshman or Sophomores. Look for Purdue to become the next Minnesota in 1-2 years.
smiley5.gif

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
It looks like Hawaii has exposed "superman" Colin Kaepernick..

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Deadlift said:
It looks like Hawaii has exposed "superman" Colin Kaepernick..

Does anyone know Kapernick's nationality? When I first saw his name a while ago I was sure he was white. Looking at his pictures he doesn't look to be a mixed black. He may be Polynesian or something.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
The media is madly in love with him, and they are even claiming that he's NFL material -- so he's probably a mulatto...

I watched the Nevada game on a live stream, and I was glad to see the commenters' hammering his major inadequacies, like his inability to throw a spiral and his lack of mental strength. Other than dinking-and-dunking, he can't "throw" for jack, and many people have figured that out!

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
whiteathlete33 said:
Does anyone know Kapernick's nationality? When I first saw his name a while ago I was sure he was white. Looking at his pictures he doesn't look to be a mixed black. He may be Polynesian or something.

if i recallsome comments from anESPN broadcast from last year correctly, Kapernick himself is even unsure of hisparentage ... he was adopted as a child and raised by two White parents, though. again, this was from last year, so i may be foggy on those details.

snow

Mentor
Colin might be better suited for receiver if he entered the NFL. What will be sad is Vai Taua will probably get drafted in the mid rounds while Luke Lippincott didn't even get a tryout.

MostDangerous

Truthteller said:
ESPN told his story once. I'm about 99.9% sure that he was giving up for adoption in the state of Wisconsin at a very young age. When the ultra-liberal Kapernick's went looking for a child adopt, they asked about him and were told he was a "special case kid" (or something like that?) and the adoptionagency was having a very hard time finding a family for him, while the other kids were being adopted easily and quickly.
<div>When the Kapernick's asked why he was a "special case kid" (orwhatever he was labled), they feared he was mentally disabled or troubled. The idiots' minds were put to ease, however,when the adoption firm claimed he was hard to place because he was"mixed-race". Being good marxists sheeple (I assume), they had no problem adopting him. So there you go -- he's an adopted mullato from Wisconsin.
Meh, I dunno, I'd rather he grow up with a white family then no family at all. If anything, it's one less would-be thug on the streets.
</div>

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
I'm still celebrating Wisconsin's win over Ohio State... That was the "Game of the Year" so far.

Then Wisconsin goes into Iowa and wins another game. Mental toughness on display. If Wisconsin plays a "fast" team in a Bowl Game, I hope they triumph once again!