Kent St 10 Tol 7
Rice 12 Hou 4
Tulane 11 Tulsa 7
Boise St 11 SJS 7
Air Force 14 SDS 6
Fresno St 12 NM St 5
Indiana 9 Ark St 6
West Kentucky 10 UL Monroe 5

Personally the one game I'm torn about is Ohio St Wisconsin. Wisconsin is a little whiter, with a white QB of course, but I'm rooting for all the non-SEC undefeated teams to keep on trucking victoriously to make it hard for an SEC to make it to the BCS title game. So, also ambivalent about BYU TCU. Of course it would be great for the Cougars to turn their season around with a win, but again I don't want to see Auburn or LSU sneak up further in the rankings.
Mich St vs Illinois and Mich vs Iowa are two intresting games as well, also Purdue vs Minnesota, as I'd like to see Minnesota's coach on the way out due to his ignoring so many white players from his own state.

icsept

Master
Look for Colorado to knock off Baylor and their 19 black starters - I can't believe a Baptist University has sold out their athletic program to thuggery.

Every week I wait for Rice to get it together. No better time than this week against Houston and their all black program.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
OMG... black quarterbacks getting ridiculous praise for throwing passes that White 8-year-olds can throw! Yep, Jesse Palmer's at it again...

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
icsept said:
Look for Colorado to knock off Baylor and their 19 black starters - I can't believe a Baptist University has sold out their athletic program to thuggery.

Every week I wait for Rice to get it together. No better time than this week against Houston and their all black program.

Good call. CU beat an UGA team (coal black defense) that's better than Baylor...talent wise (thanks to the 6 White starters on offense).

icsept

Master
Watching Cincinnati v. Louisville. This should be a good road win for a primarily White team. Although John Goebel can't get a freaking carry despite averaging 7.2 ypc. Zach Collaras looks great.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Rob Henry looks like the real deal at QB for Purdue. Marve should transfer...he wont get the starting job back

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Well, Dan Dierking is having a good game for Purdue so far... he had a 41 yard run earlier in the game with great elusiveness, but of course the announcer said: "He isn't the best athlete in the team, but he gives good effort."

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
SMU's touchdown drive consisted of Zach Line rushing for 32 yards on only 3 attempts and Cole Beasley capping it off with a 5 yard TD strike. Why can't more team's offenses function so smoothly?

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
isn't it "strange" that the Texas quarterback can run the ball so well (he was a 1,000-yard rusher in high school) despite, according to the announcers anyway, not being "a guyyou'll confuse with Vince Young" or being, according to these same announcers, "not the most athletic guy."

at the same time, however, the Texas coaching staff is clearly using his running ability as an integral part of their offensive game plan ...

"weird," indeed ...

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Can anyone watching the Rice game explain why Sam only has 3 carries compared to his negro counterpart Eddington with 8? Sam still has more yards than this chump though.
smiley36.gif

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
McGuffie has 4 carries for 26 yards an a 6.5 ypc carry average so far. It seems afflete Jeremy Eddington is getting the bulk of the carries with 10 so far.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
I woke up an hour ago, and I see that Missouri crushed Texas A&M in College Station...
smiley20.gif

When has the Missouri defense ever been so stout?.. or is Jerrod Johnson in meltdown-mode ala Vince Young?

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Overall, it looks like a bad day for black quarterbacks... Michigan State crushed Illinois... Iowa is handling Michigan, and it's the 4th quarter now.

Some good stuff!

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
the "unathletic" quarterback for Texas, Garrett Gilbert, currently has a game-high 71 yards and 2 touchdowns rushing against Nebraska, on 11 carries. now, just imagine what he could do if he had some talent.
smiley2.gif

TwentyTwo

Master
Luke Kuechly leads the NCAA in Tackles with 14 per game...even the announcer couldn't figure out why he wasn't recruited more!

Nick Reviez leads the SEC in Tackles/ former walk-on...Edited by: TwentyTwo

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Tate Forcier is doing an excellent job of rallying Michigan...

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
after a concussion knocked Ryan Mallett out of the game, redshirt sophomore Tyler Wilson has come in and played very, very well for Arkansas.

an interesting note regarding Wilson ... he played high school football in Arkansas at Greenwood. Greenwood is an all-White school and has been a dominant program for well over a decade. despite winning numerous state championships (and making the championship game in other years) in Arkansas' second-largest classification, Wilson is the first-ever football player to be offered a Division One scholarship signee in school history.

"weird," huh?Edited by: Jimmy Chitwood

snow

Mentor
Man I hope Martinez can bounce back stronger next week, he wasn't shut down because the speed of Texas imo, he was making the wrong reads on whether to keep or hand off, he had some nice passes that were dropped, but Im sure the haters will say he sucks now. Not sure why they pulled him, he was doing well passing the ball, none of the guys could hang on to the ball. The same thing happened with Lee, the only difference was Burkhead breaking off nice 5 to 10 yard runs.
Edited by: snow

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Well, everything went wrong for Nebraska today. Helu fumbled, Burkhead dropped a TD, and their WRs combined to drop 3 TDs! Our WRs are good for blocking, but not much else, the WR coach needs to be fired. Paul needs to be benched for Tim Marlowe or someone else. Martinez was pulled for Lee in the 3rd quarter. The recievers also had a lot of drops in general.

Burkead was running hard in the 3rd quarter though, made some nice runs. Nebraska had no urgency on offense today, even when they were down by three scores.

Highlander

Mentor
All of the dropped passes by Nebraska receivers and one sure TD, unfortunately dropped by Burkhead , certainly didn't help him out. Nebraska not only had to beat Texas today, but the paid-off refs too.

In the end, Nebraska beat themselves and Pelini sealed the deal with a huge tactical mistake by deciding to do an onside kick with over three minutes left in the game with two timeouts remaining.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
JJ Watt is an underrated pass-rusher.. What a monster! The REAL season is starting now, GO WISCONSIN!

Highlander

Mentor
Haha, nice to see Kentucky beat Spurrier and the Gamecocks. Now all of those "White" SC fans that drove all the way to Kentucky to see "their" team play can now go home weeping of what could have been.
smiley32.gif

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
But isn't it pathetic that both Kentucky and Louisville have black head coaches?