caste matchups for week eight

Highlander

Mentor
LSU up 21-14 over the Black Pride about half-way through the 4th. I hope LSU wins and knocks 'Bama out of having any chance of being in the Championship Game. I then hope 'Bama beats Auburn in the Iron Bowl if Auburn is still undefeated at that time to eliminate any chance the Black Tigers have, too.

Highlander

Mentor
Burkhead looking great today. Just scored on a 19 yard TD run in the first overtime to put Nebraska up 31-24. He has 20 rushes for 129 yds and 2 TDs.

northwinds

Mentor
North Carolina put Hunter Furr in a tailback on their winning drive.....he pummeled the coal black FSU defense for 27 yards and two first downs on three carries.....he had only had two carries the entire season before this game. The announcers were very complimentary of him.

northwinds said:
North Carolina put Hunter Furr in a tailback on their winning drive.....he pummeled the coal black FSU defense for 27 yards and two first downs on three carries.....he had only had two carries the entire season before this game. The announcers were very complimentary of him.

Thats great news! Thanks for the update, Northwinds. Hunter Furr is one of the most extreme examples of a victim of the caste system ever! Hes usually Exhibit A when arguing with DWFs. Could you imagine UNC putting a black running back with the same skill set and speed as Furr at the FULLBACK
smiley29.gif
position?!?! Would never happen. The DWFs would be in a drunken uproar!

Riddlewire

Master
Toby Hillis said:
Could you imagine UNC putting a black running back with the same skill set and speed as Furr at the FULLBACK
smiley29.gif
 position?!?! 

Fullback!?

That would've been an upgrade.
Hunter has spent his entire career to this point as a gunner.
The fastest gunner in college football history.

TwentyTwo

Master
Ryan Swoope(TxA&M) caughta 64 yard TD pass today vs Oklahomaand the announcer(ESPNews) who happens to be black says "he doesn't look like he would be that fast .....but he is" what a racist statement!

Super-Back Drake Dunsmore's TD catch is easily one of the best of the year...that was a sick one-handed grab...tremendous athleticism on display!

Props to the RB's with 100+yard games.... Burkhead(129);McGuffie (178);Tiech(157); Lawson (104)

WR-Jake Williams (Iowa St)made a nice TD catch today!

What's up with the Horn's??

Edited by: TwentyTwo

Riddlewire

Master
Zach Line is injured and out of the game. The UTEP announcers wouldn't say what the injury was, though. Anybody see what happened?

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Well, great games by our guys today!

I was impressed with Burkhead and Cassidy for Nebraska today.

Also nice to see Furr was a tailback.

Also, congrats to Joe Pa for #400 today!

I noticed Texas got pummelled by Kansas State today. They're falling apart fast since they beat Nebraska.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Hey Guys, Stanford beat Arizona to go 8 and 1 their best start in forty years. They still have a great chance to go to the Rose Bowl and even the BCS game if things continue to fall right. Luck was sensational.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Jack Lambert said:
Well, great games by our guys today!

I was impressed with Burkhead and Cassidy for Nebraska today.

Also nice to see Furr was a tailback.

Also, congrats to Joe Pa for #400 today!

I noticed Texas got pummelled by Kansas State today. They're falling apart fast since they beat Nebraska.

As for their "defense"... they look remarkably small and they are uninstinctive! Back-up QB - Colin Klein - gashed them with such an ease... it was surreal.

(DE) Sam Acho is no better than White athletes, and definitely not bigger, but he beez "at Texas" -- so he's going to get the hype. "5-star" (LB) Jordan Hicks is probably never going to live-up to the hype, and he's even thinner than Luke Kuechly! Like I said previously, what can "5-star" black linebackers' do that "3-star" Whites cant?

This season -- I've seen Chris White, Audie Cole, Tanner Brock and a couple of dozen more White linebackers -- chase down black RBs/WRs (in the open field) and make the tackle. I've rarely seen that with black LBs this year. A few year's back, the "unathletic" South Florida LB - Moffitt - was FAMOUS for running down affletes. I have to ramble a bit more...

Last week, I watched the latter part of the Georgia/Florida game, and Georgia's LBs reacted "so slowly" to what was happening on the field! A receiver makes a 10-15 yard catch.. and a few seconds pass.. and THEN they FINALLY react and go for the tackle. Some of these defenders were only a few yards away from where the catch occurred... they must have slow minds and a slow mind/body connection. Screw Mark Richt. Screw Urban Meyer. WGAs? Yeah, OK.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Highlander said:
LSU up 21-14 over the Black Pride about half-way through the 4th.  I hope LSU wins and knocks 'Bama out of having any chance of being in the Championship Game.  I then hope 'Bama beats Auburn in the Iron Bowl if Auburn is still undefeated at that time to eliminate any chance the Black Tigers have, too.

Last year, Alabama's O-line was a strength (4 White starters)... this year it's a weakness (2 White starters)... hmmmmm

They really miss left guard Michael Johnson (who went to the NFL). He made left tackle James Carpenter (black) look pretty good last year. The left side of that line is now their weakness.

Their sumo RT isn't anything special, but absolute phenom Barrett Jones (RG) anchors the right side of the line like a man possessed. It's scary how good he is. I think people underestimate the importance of quality/dominant guard play. You can't just put a morbidly-obese person at Guard and expect greatness. It doesn't work that way. Neglect the guard position at your own peril!

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Kalo said:
Matt McGloin just engineered his third touchdown drive in a row to tie the game!!Joe Pa's decision to bench Rob Bolden has been the best coaching decision he's made all year!!McGloin is now PSU's official "Great White Hope"
smiley1.gif
&lt; id="gwProxy" =""&gt;&lt;!--Session --&gt;&lt; ="jsCall;" id="jsProxy" =""&gt;&lt;div id="ref"&gt;</div>

"White Magic" McGloin... he inspires even the Penn State bruthas to rally around him! Now that's magic!

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
I turned it to Fox Sports South right before the A&M/OU game started... and I'm glad I did!

On that first drive, seeing thoroughbred - Ryan Tannehill - make that spectacular run and then utilize Swope, and seeing Jake Matthews at right tackle and Luke Joeckel at left tackle... I thought I was dreaming! Tall, athletic White man at QB? Who could conceive of such a thing? White "skill" player Swope with his mad juke moves? Where's Ashton Kutcher?.. this must be an elaborate episode of "Punkd"...?

But, fortunately, it was real! JJ was on the bench. Tannehill & McGloin -- steppin' up with their Magic!!