Caste Football Website Traffic

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
We are up to 200 posters as of today! I was number 58 back in January. A little while ago, I saw where 20 users were online at once. I have never seen that many on at one time. I don't know if we are gaining posters faster than before, but it seems like we are getting more traffic over the last few weeks. I haven't checked the Alexa rankings since early in the summer, because they seem to be inaccurate. Has anyone else noticed an increase in traffic?
Edited by: Colonel_Reb

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Yeah,this place is starting to feel like Rush Hour.lol.It's exciting to see new people checking out the site.All I can say is it's about time!We are so lucky to have the internet to help fight the lies that are fed to americans everyday.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Amen to that, white lightning! There's no other place I know of that is like this. I am glad its here.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Looks like 17 online right now!

White_Savage

Mentor
I've started simply leaving castefootball.us open when I like leave the UT library, etc, or wherever else I check my mail. A small thing, hit or miss, but if we all did it...who knows?

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Good idea WS. If we all just had computers that didn't require a log in it might work even better.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Looks like 16 people on here right now.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
17 on here again! Wow, check that. New record-22!Edited by: Colonel_Reb

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
That's a good sign that the guy is honest enough to admit that the Caste System exists and is in full force. I gave out some cards today at the game, so maybe that will get a couple more guys on here too.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
We are up to 300 posters now on the site! I think this next year we'll get over 500 easy. We had around 250 new posters register this year. Keep it up guys!
smiley32.gif

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
We have 13 registered members on-line right now, which is the most I've ever seen on at one time.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Me too Don! I just noticed that. It takes a while for these things to pick up, but I believe it will start to snowball before long. There are very few times when I find myself to be the only member online these days, and that is good to see!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I don't know about "snowballing," that would be nice, but there is definitely a gradual increase that has been taking place ever since CF was re-designed in October of '04.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
We just had 31 people online, more than I have ever seen!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I noticed that too. Could be an influx from another site where someone has posted something about Caste Football. That happens a fair amount. It's always amusing to me to read the way others write about us.

guest301

Hall of Famer
It might be a influx because only about four of those thirty one Reb was talking about were listed as members. The rest were guests. Of course you can read CF posts without logging in. The site is clearly growing though. Don..do you have a long range goal for this site?

guest301

Hall of Famer
Edit..talking about numbers wise Don.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Joe Kowalski, our boxing expert, just wrote another article and is going to continue to write on a regular basis for Caste Football. We have a lot of intelligent and knowledgeable posters on the board, who are welcome to write for the homepage on a regular or irregular basis if they feel so inclined.

Long range goals all depend on how big the site gets and if it can begin to generate revenue. If we had a staff of people who worked for Caste Football full-time. . . well, then you're really talking about exciting possibilities.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Keep up the great work Don.This site is growing everyday and it's nice to know that we were one of the first 5 people here.I will try to write another track piece next week if I can get a chance.

Gary

Mentor
I really like this site. Don you are doing a great job. I like the J.B.Cash Column. Also Joe Kowalski's articles on boxing are very,very good. My son[who posts on here as Sean] really like's boxing. I hope the site grows with good solid posters who believe in what we are trying to do. Numbers are fine if the quality is good. I'd rather have 200 Green Berets then 500 draft dodgers. Keep up the good work!!