Cassell

Bart

Hall of Famer
Cassell was a huge pain in the rear on every single team he's been with, especially in Milwaukee, where he destroyed team chemistry and morale. Kind of like the T.o_Of basketball.Actually, the more I think about it, the sportsworld is filled with blacks like these two.

MINNEAPOLIS (AP) -- Sam Cassell complained about his contract with the Minnesota Timberwolves in training camp, then struggled and sulked through an injury plagued season. That was enough for Timberwolves vice president Kevin McHale.

McHale shipped the aging and disgruntled Cassell and a conditional first-round draft pick to the Los Angeles Clippers on Friday night for guards Marko Jaric and Lionel Chalmers

KG2422

Mentor
It's never enough for these guys.My grandpa said they're like women. You give them an inch ,and they take a mile.

Kaptain

Master
Is Sam Cassell now pursuing a baseball career?
smiley36.gif

What is your definition of greatness, and how does Marko Jaric
figure into it?

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
greatlakestate

"great" is thrown around to describe every black athlete under the sun no matter how much he sucks so I think it is OK to use it once in a while for a white player who has the potential to be "great". You should be as critical of the many black players that are routinely described as "great" by every white announcer in the land. I have never heard you mention an overhyped black athlete and there are many, why reserve the criticism for white players on a site like castefootball?????

and I don't think the greatlakestate is so "great" either.

G

cassell is too old anymore. jaric is NOT great, but he's good enough to start. plus you have to take any chance you can get to escape from the clippers. worst team in basketball.

remember 2 years ago when the wolves were playing garnett, sprewell, madsen, hoiberg, and serbiak for long stretches against the lakers in the western finals?