Careers?

REDNOSE

Guru
Hello fellow caste members. I've been a member and occasional poster for about a year now but view the site on a daily basis. The one constant that I've noticed is the level of intelligence and eloquent dialogue that most members posess. I would assume that your average member is well educated or at least has an above average IQ. This fact is apparent when surfing various forums and viewing the idiotic views of others. It makes me proud and hopeful for the future that others that share my opinions are so informed and bright. We need to continue to grow and shed this light to the mass that being proud of your heritage is a quality that isn't exclusive to minorities and toothless inbred hillbillies. This site is a shining example that there are many intelligent and free thinking whites out there that do not fit the stereotypes that the media shoves down everyone's throat. On this note, I want to propose that we post "some" of our background information. I'm not suggesting we list our names and social security numbers for others to look us up and be persecuted! Just a little info such as if you own your own business or have a Master's degree. Again, only if you feel comfortable and nothing too personal. I'll start with saying I'm from the South and have a Master's degree in Agribusiness. I'm currently married, 28, and working for a large agricultural company. I'm not tooting my own horn by saying I went to college because many people choose not to go and in no way does intelligence require continued education.

C Darwin

Mentor
C Darwin:

BS, EdM. Played junior and college hockey. Coached Junior hockey in
New England for a few years. Avid mountain biker and snow boarder.
Mrs. C Darwin and my kids are the greatest thing that has ever
happened to me.

Favorite movie that I have seen recently:Thank You For Smoking
Favorite movie of all time: October Sky

About me:

I currently work at a health care company, while finishing my undergraduate degree in Media Writing at night. Played college hockey for three years at a small Div. III school. I still play some puck once in a while for fun at pick-up games, against the over-the-hill guys. Still single, because I cannot afford another psycho bitch in my life, as I have had too many of them thus far. However, I am casually "seeing" a nice young lady right now, who hopefully, will NOT turn out to be a total nut-job. And, thats basically my life in a nutshell.
smiley9.gif

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Welcome to MyCasteSpace.

smiley2.gif

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Ground Fighter said:
White Shogun said:
Welcome to MyCasteSpace.

smiley2.gif

Oh stop it. Its not like anyone is posting pics of themselves flexing.....yet.
smiley4.gif

LOL.. I know it's not the same thing, but after the way you were dogging MySpace I had to point out the irony of you telling us all about yourself on a website.
smiley36.gif

But yeah, I know it's not the same thing. At least we all sort of know each other here at CF.

Sort of.
smiley36.gif

White Shogun said:
LOL.. I know it's not the same thing, but after the way you were dogging MySpace I had to point out the irony of you telling us all about yourself on a website.
smiley36.gif

But yeah, I know it's not the same thing. At least we all sort of know each other here at CF.

Sort of.
smiley36.gif

Yes indeed I was dogging myspace, and I will continue to dog that useless website until the day I die.lol.But, yeah, we all do kind of know each other here on CF anyway, so I don't see the harm in sharing a little bit about myslef with the rest of the group. I was actually kind of waiting to see how long it was going to be before someone made a reference to my hatred for myspace.
smiley4.gif
Damn you Shogun.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Ground Fighter said:
White Shogun said:
smiley36.gif

Sort of.
smiley36.gif

Yes indeed I was dogging myspace, and I will continue to dog that useless website until the day I die.lol.But, yeah, we all do kind of know each other here on CF anyway, so I don't see the harm in sharing a little bit about myslef with the rest of the group. I was actually kind of waiting to see how long it was going to be before someone made a reference to my hatred for myspace.
smiley4.gif
Damn you Shogun.

LOL, sorry I spoiled your fun, bro.
smiley17.gif

MySpace was created by Beelzebub himself. That site has ruined countless relationships, cost people their jobs, and wrecked lives. It is truly shocking what people will post about themselves, without caring that it is available to anyone in the world with access to the internet.

I had read stories of employers searching MySpace for information about potential hires, and tossing their resumes after reading about the applicant's latest drunken escapade, love for marijuana, or how he keyed his ex-girlfriend's car. People have no idea who is checking them out, nor what they're doing with the their information. Edited by: White Shogun

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I think I told y'all all about myself a long time ago, probably before a lot of you were on the board. I'm from the Mississippi Delta, and currently working on a Sociology Ph.D. in Utah. I have a M.S. in Community Development and a B.S. in Education (History). I'm in a nice relationship with a very attractive young lady (Jimmy Chitwood can attest, as he's seen her picture) and am looking forward to the future in that regard. BTW, I have a MySpace page, and I use it to keep up with family and friends back home. When I have free time, its usually back home and I like to ride, camp, shoot, or hunt.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
But knowing you, Reb, I seriously doubt that you are the type to post drunken, nekkid pictures of yourself on your MySpace page!
smiley36.gif

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
White Shogun said:
But knowing you, Reb, I seriously doubt that you are the type to post drunken, nekkid pictures of yourself on your MySpace page!
smiley36.gif

True. There ain't nern to post either.
smiley4.gif

Welcome Rednose,
You will like it here. I always keep coming back. You will find the people articulate and the arguements well thought out. This site is also about encouraging white sportsmen, than about raging on non-whites. However Kornell Steward and TO are fair game.

Alpha Male

Mentor
It also discredits the black athletic superiority myth. I always questioned it, usually to myself, but it wasn't until I collaborated with like minds at Castefootball that I truly changed my beliefs. It has really boosted my confidence in my own athletic endeavors. Castefootball baby!!!Edited by: Alpha Male

SteveB

Mentor
BS in Industrial Engineering, but I gave up the engineering profession 10 years ago. I have my own small business that markets, sells, and distributes for two brands of fishing tackle. Played 3 years of college football. Free time is spent hunting, fishing, snow skiing, scuba diving, and camping with my son's scout den.

cutty

Guru
BS in Health Education. Played baseball for a junior college in California. Now working for a defense contractor in DC. At 6 feet tall and 32 years old, the look on the bruvas faces when I dunk in the gym never gets old. Although, I can't get as nasty as when I was 22.