Calzaghe vs. Kessler

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
it looks like this fight may be the one that happens. below is a link to an interview Joe did. in it, he mentions that Jermaine Taylor has lost credibility and isn't as dangerous as Mikkel Kessler.

i hate to see two white guys fighting, but what else is a champion to do when all the black fighters keep running and hiding?
smiley36.gif

http://youtube.com/watch?v=FbdMa3cuAu0

edited to correct typos: i can't believe i spelled Joe's name wrong.
smiley9.gif
Edited by: Jimmy Chitwood

I would rather see one of these guys fight Hopkins and the other Taylor. I enjoy watching them beat up blacks guys. It would also amke two alleged analyst one at ESPN and one at HBO who talk a lot of trash about white fight ( without the benefit of owning a win loss record ) eat a bit of crow.

I'm with you tired old white. I also enjoy watching the above mentioned warriors destroy black and browns. However I gotta tell ya mate I want to see this fight so bad. Typically, it is much easier for me to get up for a fight when there are racial dynamics at work. However if this fight happens man oh man. There are just so many other dynamics at work here. Both fighters in my opinion are in the top 10 P4P. The age, experience, and wicked hand speed of Calzaghe, versus the raw power, unbridled hunger, and the extremely accurate punching of Mikkel Kessler. This fight needs to happen. The winner will unify the belts for the first time I believe in the history of the SuperMiddle Weight Division.

I will not be betting on this fight if it happens because I really don't know who has the upperhand in this one. Most experts will say Joe is the favorite. I don't know, the viking warrior (Mikkel Kessler) just may have a plan.