Bush sticking with the "didn't want to scare the kiddies" excuse for sitting on his ass with his eye

Status
Not open for further replies.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Ill keep this simple.If you think 911 was anything but an attack planned by Osama Bin Laden and his cohorts you are a complete moron. Go hide in your bomb shelter with your guns and wait for Armageddon. Why are their so many paranoid small minded people in the world? Yes a lot of things can be said that this was some conspiracy but basic logic contradicts this.

You mean "some conspiracy" like the tin foil hat conspiracy theory about the Bin Boogyman who lives in all those gigantic super-caverns in the Himalayan foothills and his 19 evil little islamaniac assistants who were living on US military bases, and across the street from NSA headquarters, and down the block from the Israeli art student spy gang, and goofing off at CIA-connected flight schools in the US, and admitted only into the USA by government intervention, and couldn't even fly a tiny Cessna, and half of them were alive and well after 911, and they did 911 "because they hate our freedom" - that conspiracy theory, right?

Bin Boogyman's giant super-cavern, just one of many, as depicted in the mass media in the USA and the UK and by the Washington politicians:

netherpopup.gif

werewolf

Hall of Famer
And here is Rumsfeld explaining to the American people that Bin Boogyman had not only one but many of those giant caves:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhGHxw0mSo

You're not supposed to remember this ****. They expect their canon fodders to have 90 second MTV-style attention spans. What happened, did Bin Boogy get evicted from his giant caves and have to move into that tiny apartment next door to the Pakistan army headquarters so they could go there and murder him and then (yeah right) dump his body in the ocean?

Last edited:

FootballDad

Hall of Famer

Highlander

Mentor
Creating Evidence Where There Is None - Paul Craig Roberts, 08/04/2011 - VDARE.com

August 04, 2011

By Paul Craig Roberts
The New Yorker has published a story planted on Nicholas Schmidle by unidentified sources who claim to be familiar with the alleged operation that murdered Osama bin Laden. [Getting Bin Laden | What happened that night in Abbottabad August 8, 2011]
There is no useful information in the story. Its purpose seems simply to explain away or cover up holes in the original story, principally why did the Seals murder an unarmed, unresisting Osama bin Laden whose capture would have resulted in a goldmine of terrorist information and whose show trial would have rescued the government’s crumbling 9/11 story?

The gullible Schmidle tells us: "‘There was never any question of detaining or capturing him--it wasn’t a split-second decision. No one wanted detainees,’ the special-operations officer told me." In other words, the SEALs murdered bin Laden, because the US government did not want detainees, not because trigger-happy stupid SEALs destroyed a font of terrorist information.

Why did the SEALS dump bin Laden’s body in the ocean instead of producing the evidence to a skeptical world? No real explanation, just that SEALS had done the same thing to other victims. Schmidle writes: "All along, the SEALs had planned to dump bin Laden’s corpse into the sea--a blunt way of ending the bin Laden myth." But before they did so, the US checked with an unidentified Saudi intelligence operative, who allegedly replied, "Your plan sounds like a good one."

I mean, really.

After all of Sy Hersh’s New Yorker revelations of US government lies and plots, one can understand the pressure that might have been applied to the New Yorker to publish this fairy tale. But what is extraordinary is that there was a real story that Schmidle and the New Yorker could have investigated.

In the immediate aftermath of bin Laden’s alleged murder by the SEALs, Pakistani TV interviewed the next door neighbor to bin Laden’s alleged compound. Someone supplied the video with an English translation running at the bottom of the video.

According to the translation, the next door neighbor, Mr. Bashir, said that he watched the entire operation from the roof of his house. There were 3 helicopters. Only 1 landed. About a dozen men got out and entered the house. They shortly returned and boarded the helicopter. When the helicopter lifted off it exploded, killing all aboard. Mr. Bashir reports seeing bodies and pieces of bodies all over.

The US government acknowledges that it lost a helicopter, but claims no one was hurt.
Obviously, as there were no further landings, if everyone was killed as Mr. Bashir reports, there was no body to be dumped into the ocean.

A real investigation would begin with Mr. Bashir’s interview. Was he actually saying what the English translation reported? I have not been able to find the interview with the English translation, but I believe this is the interview that I saw.

Surely there is a qualified interpreter who can tell us what Mr. Bashir is saying. If the English translation that I saw is not a hoax, then we are presented with a story totally different from the one the government told us and repeated again through Mr.Schmidle.

If the English translation of Mr. Bashir’s interview is correct, one would think that there would be some interest on the part of US news organizations and on the part of the intelligence committees in Congress to question Mr. Bashir and his neighbors, many of whom are also interviewed on Pakistani TV saying that they have lived in Abbottabad all their lives and are absolutely certain that Osama bin Laden was not among them.

Mr. Schmidle goes to lengths to describe the SEALs’ weapons, although his story makes it clear that no weapons were needed as bin Laden is described as "unarmed" and undefended. The "startled" bin Laden didn’t even hear the helicopters or all the SEALs coming up the stairs. In addition to all his fatal illnesses which most experts believe killed him a decade ago, bin Laden must have been deaf as neighbors report that the sound of the helicopters was "intense."

When Pakistanis on the scene in Abbottabad report a totally different story from the one that reaches us second and third hand from unidentified operatives speaking to reporters in the US who have never been to Abbottabad, shouldn’t someone qualified look into the story?

http://www.vdare.com/roberts/110804_creating_evidence.htm

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Paul Craig Roberts is always insightful. The real Emanuel Goldstein - I mean Osama bin Boogyman - was a CIA asset code named Tim Osmond and also a long time business partner of the Bush crime family - Carlisle Group, etc. In fact Big Daddy Bush was meeting with Osama's brother in Washington the morning of 911. The bin Ladins financed Baby Doc Bush's first business venture, an oil well.

As Mr Roberts mentioned, bin Ladin most likely passed away in Dec. 2001. His deathw as reported world wide. Link:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,41576,00.html

Perhaps they might bring him back to life once again in time for their next sham election.

The real bin Ladin had nothing to do with 911. He made a speech to that effect shortly after. He said the 911 attacks violated the precepts of Islam. That speech was censored in the USSA.

Shortly after 911 I was listening to a call in radio program. A lady called in and said that her parents live in Israel and the bin Ladins live nearby. She said that they are Jewish.

ww

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Paul Craig Roberts is always insightful. The real Emanuel Goldstein - I mean Osama bin Boogyman - was a CIA asset code named Tim Osmond and also a long time business partner of the Bush crime family - Carlisle Group, etc. In fact Big Daddy Bush was meeting with Osama's brother in Washington the morning of 911. The bin Ladins financed Baby Doc Bush's first business venture, an oil well.

As Mr Roberts mentioned, bin Ladin most likely passed away in Dec. 2001. His deathw as reported world wide. Link:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,41576,00.html

Perhaps they might bring him back to life once again in time for their next sham election.

The real bin Ladin had nothing to do with 911. He made a speech to that effect shortly after. He said the 911 attacks violated the precepts of Islam. That speech was censored in the USSA.

Shortly after 911 I was listening to a call in radio program. A lady called in and said that her parents live in Israel and the bin Ladins live nearby. She said that they are Jewish.

ww

It seems from reading your posts that nothing is real, all modern events are fake phony events staged for some nefarious purpose. Bin Laden was really a peaceful guy living in Israel next to his good friend an old jewish lady. The 911 terroists were really jewish mossad agents that went to strip clubs and partied all of the time, etc. How do you figure out what is real (to you) and what is fake? What determines the authenticity of evidence to you? Is the only "truthful" evidence that which conflicts with the mainstream explanation? I'm not disagreeing with what you are saying I just don't get how you know what is true if nearly everyone and anything is part of a staged conspiracy.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Nowhere have I said that "nothing is real, all modern events are fake" etc etc. I am telling you that the official 911 cover story is a lie, a hoax, a fraud, an absurd criminal fabrication from top to bottom, and no aspect of it bears any honest scrutiny whatsoever.

ww

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Nowhere have I said that "nothing is real, all modern events are fake" etc etc. I am telling you that the official 911 cover story is a lie, a hoax, a fraud, an absurd criminal fabrication from top to bottom, and no aspect of it bears any honest scrutiny whatsoever.

ww

OK so "honest scrutiny" is your method of verification. Good, that's something.

Now what do you expect someone else's honest scrutiny detector tell you about putting faith in:

"Shortly after 911 I was listening to a call in radio program. A lady called in and said that her parents live in Israel and the bin Ladins live nearby. She said that they are Jewish."

as proof that Bin Laden was alive or not.

Or how about:

"In the immediate aftermath of bin Laden’s alleged murder by the SEALs, Pakistani TV interviewed the next door neighbor to bin Laden’s alleged compound. Someone supplied the video with an English translation running at the bottom of the video. According to the translation, the next door neighbor, Mr. Bashir, said that he watched the entire operation from the roof of his house."

Pakistani TV? someone supplie video? English translater? Watching the whole operation from the roof of his house?

Remember honest scrutiny cuts booth ways.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Cherry picking for a few items you think you might try to mock, huh? I gave you a rundown and links and films to look at and so did Mr P.C. Roberts. You want to believe the official party line, suit yourself. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.

ww

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Cherry picking for a few items you think you might try to mock, huh? I gave you a rundown and links and films to look at and so did Mr P.C. Roberts. You want to believe the official party line, suit yourself. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.

ww

I don't believe the party line. I'm not sure what to believe. I've seen convincing evidence on both sides of the issue. To me it's like the Kennedy assasination, we may never know for sure what happened.

I just picked out a couple of items you mentioned that seemed weak to illustrate that there are questions on both sides of the story so no one has a monopoly on convincing evidence. That's why there are doubters of your version, not just because they are idiotic jew sympathizing zio-shill goy schmucks.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Hilarious last sentence, jaxvid!:biggrin: I agree with you that we may never know exactly what happened.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Hilarious last sentence, jaxvid!:biggrin: I agree with you that we may never know exactly what happened.

Maybe not, but there's one thing I do know, and I know that with absolute 100% certainty, and that is that the official story is a crock, and that goes for Soetoro alias Obama's alleged murder of Bin Boogyman and their warwithoutend and their Kammissariat of Homeland Security and everything else for which they've used their own false flag 911 terror attacks as an excuse.

Last edited:

werewolf

Hall of Famer
QUOTE=jaxvid;222084I don't believe the party line. I'm not sure what to believe. I've seen convincing evidence on both sides of the issue.

Tell me one single piece of evidence that you found convincing that the official story is true. Just one, please. Thank you.

To me it's like the Kennedy assasination, we may never know for sure what happened.

We know that one is a crock too. WW1 bolt action rifles and don't work like that, and monumentally important medical reports don't vanish all by themselves, and it goes downhill from there.

I just picked out a couple of items you mentioned that seemed weak to illustrate that there are questions on both sides of the story

No, what you did was pick out - out of everything mentioned in the thread, and in the links referred to and their sub-links, news analysis, news items that are supposed to be forgotten, films, etc. - you picked out one bit of totally anecdotal hearsay that I happened to mention. You ignored everything else. You also took what Mr Roberts said completely out of context so that you could try to mock it.

so no one has a monopoly on convincing evidence. That's why there are doubters of your version, not just because they are idiotic jew sympathizing zio-shill goy schmucks.

"My version" is that there are countless reasons why the official story is a damned lie and I await your "convincing evidence" that it isn't.

Sorry if I get emotional on this issue, but I've known what was happening right from day one, and I've been trying to wake people up before it's too late, except it's already too late.

ww

Last edited:

Highlander

Mentor
And the main reason why "we may never know what really happened" is because of our compromised, inept, bought-and-paid-for, PTB-compliant, Corporate shill media that refuses to do any investigative reporting whatsoever, but whose sole purpose is to dutifully report the propaganda that comes out of our entirely and utterly corrupt government.

Those that tried in the past, were "silenced", for good, ala Dorothy Kilgallen or Gary Webb, amongst others. Those that had the actual goods and could have let us "know what really happened". Those types of true investigative reporters have since become extinct as only those that toe the government line will be allowed on the front lines now.

Any of the major Corporate "news" organizations could easily afford a trip to Pakistan to do their own investigative reporting of what this eye witness saw and then follow up on the veracity of it, but no, they will not even do this. And this is just one of a torrent of leads or stories they could have been investigating or following-up over the past 10 years, but since it didn't fit their Master's official version, they didn't.

All of these major Corporate "news" organizations versions of the story fit lock-step with the government's version. That should give anyone pause. And that's why people like werewolf, Thrashen, and countless others try to put the pieces together the best they can because others whose actual duty it is to do these things can't or won't do it.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Highlander, I realize all that and I don't believe the accepted story as told by the cult-marx, zio-shill media. I thought I made that clear earlier on. Either way, I'm going back to the football forums to work on creating some new useful info for/about White athletes.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
And the main reason why "we may never know what really happened" is because of our compromised, inept, bought-and-paid-for, PTB-compliant, Corporate shill media that refuses to do any investigative reporting whatsoever, but whose sole purpose is to dutifully report the propaganda that comes out of our entirely and utterly corrupt government....

:thumbsup:

And now in today's story line the "team of Navy Seals" who murdered whoever they murdered, if they did murder anyone, and then conveniently disappeared the evidence into the sea - and who at least one eyewitness reported had been killed when their helicopter blew up leaving the crime scene - now they are all dead (again?) - - and I thought they are all supposed to be super top secret so how does it get to be headline news immediately that they are the ones? - - so now nobody can ever ask them any questions, huh? Dead men tell no tales. More bull**** from the orwellian occupational government and the controlled ziomedia.

PS All the initial news stories about Bin Boogy's latest death showed photos of "president" Soetoro aka Dunham, Obama etc. and his whole cabinet of war criminals eagerly watching the action live from the "Navy Seals'" helmet cameras. They have already admitted that that was a complete hoax, but I guess that's already been memory holed and obedient canon fodder shouldn't remember it. I have a bad habit of remembering things, though.

ww

Last edited:

Highlander

Mentor
The same thing crossed my mind as soon as I heard that "report". I thought, "how convenient" and "what a coincidence". If the eye-witness report from that man in Pakistan is correct (and what motivation would there be for him to lie about that?)...that the helicopter carrying the Seals really did explode upon take off after leaving the compound, killing all aboard, then, obviously, the PTB have to have them officially killed off at some point in the near future.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
The same thing crossed my mind as soon as I heard that "report". I thought, "how convenient" and "what a coincidence". If the eye-witness report from that man in Pakistan is correct (and what motivation would there be for him to lie about that?)...that the helicopter carrying the Seals really did explode upon take off after leaving the compound, killing all aboard, then, obviously, the PTB have to have them officially killed off at some point in the near future.

Obviously, and obviously none of these idiotic official story lines make the slightest sense - WWF story lines are more believable! - but that doesn't stop many Americans from believing what they're told on their tv sets, or coming out of the mouths of the politicians, even in places like this where people are presumably a bit more alert than average, having managed to figure out that "their" government and media and politicians aren't giving white folk a fair shake.

Big difference between the old USSR and the USA: In the USSR nobody believed the government/media BS.

ww

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Obviously, and obviously none of these idiotic official story lines make the slightest sense - WWF story lines are more believable! - but that doesn't stop many Americans from believing what they're told on their tv sets, or coming out of the mouths of the politicians, even in places like this where people are presumably a bit more alert than average, having managed to figure out that "their" government and media and politicians aren't giving white folk a fair shake.

Big difference between the old USSR and the USA: In the USSR nobody believed the government/media BS.

ww

The article in my paper stated that none of the Navy Seals that were involved in the bin laden "alleged" raid were on the helicopter that was recently shot down. They were from the same unit "Team" but not the same guys. There are thousands of Navy Seals so there is no reason to link these poor dead soldiers with the others.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
The article in my paper stated that none of the Navy Seals that were involved in the bin laden "alleged" raid were on the helicopter that was recently shot down. They were from the same unit "Team" but not the same guys. There are thousands of Navy Seals so there is no reason to link these poor dead soldiers with the others.

Yeah, right. The story - like all the official agitprop stories - morphs right before your eyes - and we're not even supposed to remember this morning's news!

Well, I'm sure not the only one who smelled this latest bit of agitprop the moment they trotted it out...

[SIZE=+1]The Execution of SEAL Team Six (Part 2)[/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]Posted by Ann Barnhard[/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]August 6, AD 2011 [/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]August 6, 2011: A Chinook helo is shot down in Tangi, Wardak Province, Afghanistan. Within hours, before family notifications could possibly have been completed, global press accounts positively confirm that 22 of the 30 Americans killed were not just SEALS, but members of SEAL Team 6. Again, DEVGRU operations have been, up until now, highly classified. Today, the Obama regime made a point of immediately revealing the unit identities of the SPECOPS forces among the dead.[/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]In the past, DEVGRU men and other SPECOPS men have been killed in action, but their missions were so secret and so crucial to OPSEC that their deaths were covered-up by the government and attributed to such things as "training accidents" and the like * and I have no problem with that. These men understand going in to intense units such as DEVGRU that OPSEC is paramount, that they will never be publicly acknowledged for their heroism, and that if they are killed or captured in action, the government will lie about that in order to protect OPSEC and to prevent the enemy from gaining a propaganda and morale coup. Compare that reality with what happened today. The Obama regime distributed this information, and the Obama regime's lapdog press instantly splashed headlines declaring this as the Taliban's "REVENGE" for the "death of Bin Laden." As I write this now, the Drudge Report headline in bright red reads, "REVENGE: SEALS WHO GOT OSAMA KILLED IN AFGHANISTAN."[/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]I'll say what everyone else is thinking but is too scared to say. The Obama regime is almost certainly directly complicit in these deaths. The time, location and most especially, the PASSENGERS in the Chinook were passed to the Taliban. Additionally, you can't take out a Chinook with small arms fire or even standard RPGs such as the Taliban use. The Taliban needed serious weaponry to take this helo down, and that serious weaponry needed to be in exactly the right spot at exactly the right time, ready to fire.[/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]Why would the Obama regime kill Americans? I think the question is, why WOULDN'T the Obama regime kill Americans? The Obama regime is composed of Marxist-Leninist psychopaths. A glancing, superficial survey of 20th century history shows one glaring fact above all others: MARXISTS MURDER PEOPLE WITHOUT COMPUNCTION. Marxists also hate Americans, by definition. Three tacks:[/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]1. The men on board the Chinook may have been the same men who participated or had direct knowledge of the staged Bin Laden raid and were killed to permanently silence them. See my email exchange of May 5 above.[/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]2. These DEVGRU men were killed to send a signal to the surviving DEVGRU men who carried out the Bin Laden raid to keep their mouths shut.[/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]3. Certainly, the release of the unit identity of the dead within hours * before even family notification could have been made (which requires an IN PERSON visit to the family, remember) was an obvious bow to Al Qaeda, the Taliban and the entire muslim world. This event was INSTANTLY propagandized by the Obama media as "revenge" exacted for Bin Laden's death. And remember, Bin Laden has been dead for many years. The raid of May 2 was pure stagecraft to distract the world from the release of the forged Obama birth certificate.[/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]I am not a conspiracy theorist. I can't stand Alex Jones or any 9/11 truther. I have turned down dozens of interviews with such types. In fact, I am a huge believer in the Lex Parsimoniae, which is sometimes called "Occam's Razor", which states that the simplest explanation is most likely the correct one. I teach this as part of my job, namely that the cattle markets are neither manipulated nor impossible to operate within at a profit. The reality is that the cattle industry participants do not make money because they are functionally incompetent. It is very, very simple. True conspiracies are very rare.[/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]This entire Obama situation is a conspiracy, and I say that without the slightest hesitation. Obama is not a citizen of the United States, he is a puppet front for a cabal of Marxist-Leninsts including Soros, Ayers, Dohrn, Strong, Jarrett and many, many others. These people are enemies of the United States. These people are deeply psychologically damaged, and are capable of ordering people murdered in order to protect themselves and increase their own power. The three dead homosexual black men from Trinity United Church of Christ, Young, Bland and Spencer, all of whom were sexually linked to Barack Obama, were probably the first people specifically murdered by the Obama regime. The hundreds of Mexicans and the two American agents Terry and Zapata were murdered by Operation Fast and Furious in order to advance and increase the power of the Obama regime. These SEALS and the others on board that Chinook today were almost certainly betrayed and murdered by the Obama regime.[/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]Why did the Obama regime immediately reveal the unit identity of the SPECOPS forces involved in the first place, despite the fact that DEVGRU was highly classified? Why was the personnel composition of the Chinook released IMMEDIATELY today after the helo went down * before even family notifications could be made? WHY? Why would you hand your enemy, Al Qaeda and the Taliban, a massive propaganda coup? WHY?[/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]I'll tell you why. Because the Obama regime IS THE ENEMY. They are Marxist tyrants who hold the lives of Americans not just cheap, but in scathing contempt. They will say anything, they will do anything, and they will murder ANYONE in order to protect themselves and consolidate and increase their power. Please, I beg you, for the love of God and all that is good in this world, read the history of the Soviet Union. Read about Lenin and Stalin and how they murdered people without any hesitation. Read about how Hitler was constantly ordering the murder of his own officers. Read about Communist China. Read about Mao and the millions upon tens of millions of murders he ordered. Read about the killing fields of the Communist Khmer Rouge in Cambodia led by Pol Pot. PLEASE. Marxists MURDER PEOPLE. That is what they do. The Obama regime is MARXIST to the bone. If the Obama regime is not stopped, the 30 Americans murdered today in Afghanistan will be just the beginning. I promise you that.[/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]Here, again, is the clip of Larry Grathwohl, who infiltrated the Weather Underground Marxist terrorist organization in the 1970s. The Weather Underground was founded by Obama's political godfather, communist mentor (along with Frank Marshall Davis), murderer, and ghostwriter of "Dreams From My Father", Bill Ayers and his wife Bernardine Dohrn. In this interview, taped in 1980 while Obama was still just an unknown undergrad foreign scholarship student at Occidental College, Grathwohl describes the leadership of the Weather Underground (which is Ayers and Dohrn) discussing what will be done with the "unreformable, diehard capitalists" once they have overthrown the government of the United States. The answer is extermination in camps in the Southwest. The estimated total that would need to be killed? 25 million, which was 10% of the population at the time. Ayers & Dohrn already have overthrown the government of the United States via their puppet protégé, Barack Obama. They have guaranteed that the economy will collapse. The only thing left for them to do is suspend the Constitution and open the camps.[/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]"Democracy is two wolves deciding what to eat for dinner.[/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote." -Thomas Jefferson- [/SIZE]

http://www.rense.com/general94/execc.htm

Another good one:

"Greetings all!

Allow me to begin by saying I was a member of the 160th Spec Ops unit that is mentioned in some of the original reports of this Navy SEAL team incident. I spent 6 years with this unit and was deployed over the years as a primary participant as well as a support element. I raised a red-flag shortly immediately after the bin Laden "death" news was released, and I'm raising another one now with this event.

First, it's clear something is being covered up. I can't be sure what, but let's ID the anomolies so far. Initial reports claim that Team 6 had 20+ bin Laden raid members killed while traveling on a 160th Chinook helo. (My experience says this is legit) It also goes on to say they were shot down. (Hmmm, this unit has the most sophisticated countermeasures in the world.) Reports state this was an RPG attack. It's plausible, but I would have to know more on the flight profile.

After viewing Ryan's video and reading the AP report, I attempted to look it up for myself. The original article was ammended and included to following interesting details:
1- The aircraft was piloted by a "regular Army" crew. This appears counter to the norm, but is not impossible.
2- The aircraft was now carrying SEALs, but NOT the ones that carried out the bin Laden raid. (We can't have the enemy ego being boosted, right?)
3- The original shoot-down was now a crash. Maybe it's a play on words or maybe we are only describing the events after the aircraft being impacted, but either way, this is being manipulated to influence people.

Some of this is typical for all Army Ops. Take for Instance the Saddam Hussein capture. This was done by units that don't exist, but the credit was given to the convential unit-10th Mountain Division. This becomes interesting when we reflect back to the final demise of bin Laden and the associate mission. You might recall that new "stealth" helo that was used and susequently "crashed". If this were pilot error and this crash left an intact tail section in the compound, this event would have been incredibly violent. I would suspect that injuries ranged from severe to death. Could these deaths be why the recent crash is being reported? Is this an more subtle way of explaining their deaths? (Not sure)

In any event, the story will continue to morph until the lies are explaining lies and people have absolutely no clue what really happened. The war has never been about terror, but rather a plausible (for the semi-retarded flouridated people) explanation to funnel wealth to multi-national corporations and the power-elite and a slow, steady decline of the US and all nation-states."

http://www.rys2sense.com/anti-neocons/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26201&p=165343#p165343

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Yeah, right. The story - like all the official agitprop stories - morphs right before your eyes - and we're not even supposed to remember this morning's news!

Well, I'm sure not the only one who smelled this latest bit of agitprop the moment they trotted it out...

After viewing Ryan's video and reading the AP report, I attempted to look it up for myself. The original article was ammended and included to following interesting details:
1- The aircraft was piloted by a "regular Army" crew. This appears counter to the norm, but is not impossible.
2- The aircraft was now carrying SEALs, but NOT the ones that carried out the bin Laden raid. (We can't have the enemy ego being boosted, right?)
3- The original shoot-down was now a crash. Maybe it's a play on words or maybe we are only describing the events after the aircraft being impacted, but either way, this is being manipulated to influence people.

2- The aircraft was now carrying SEALs, but NOT the ones that carried out the bin Laden raid. (We can't have the enemy ego being boosted, right?) I thought you were making the point that the deaths were a cover up for them previously dieing in the bin laden raid, or maybe to silence them for some reason, whatever, if that was the case why are they now saying it WAS NOT the Seals from the raid????? Wouldn't that negate the idea of some conspiracy

So what, it was a crash, obviously they were shot down in some manner, and from the original non-paragraph screed you posted it's wrong, an RPG CAN take a helicopter down, I've worked with Chinooks, a pigeon can take them down, certainly a lucky shot can do it.

It looks like you are throwing a bunch of sh*t at the wall and hoping something will stick. Sometimes soldiers die in war, it's not always due to a nefarious plan of their own commanders.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
"It looks like you are throwing a bunch of sh*t at the wall and hoping something will stick. Sometimes soldiers die in war, it's not always due to a nefarious plan of their own commanders."

Cherry picking out of context as usual, are we? I told you, champ, you can believe anything you want to believe. You can believe every single freakin think you see and hear on your tv set or at the movies. Suit yourself. I don't care.

The way I look at it, you listen to the politicians and the talking heads on tv and Clearchannel radio and whatnot, and then you just simply turn what they say around 180 degrees and, voila!, you're close to the truth!

I can't be bothered banging my head against the wall with people who can't or won't think rationally, but ferchrisake this latest gag makes zero sense just like all the rest of it.

Say, for arguments sake, that the government actually believed their own agitprop nonsense that Bin Ladin was behind 911 and "Al Qaeda" and "Terror", which of course they know is absurd since he was a CIA agent (code name Tim Osmond) and Bush family business partner who died in Dec. 2001, and he denied having anything to do with 911 in a speech right after the event (censored in the US media), and they themselves forged (they have admitted it!) the absurd "confession" tape that they said they found in the huge city of Jalalabad on a vcr tape the day after they invaded the place (How would that work? Was it pinned to the central village square witha big sign saying "Bin Ladin VCR Confession Tape here!"?).

Then why would they murder him when they themselves admitted he was taken by surprise and unarmed? Wouldn't he be the biggest source of information for them so they could do their favorite thing on him, lock him up and torture him? The dopey story goes downhill from there. Anyway, they told us he lived in gigantic super caves, a bunch of them. He got evicted from them or what?

ww

Last edited:
"It looks like you are throwing a bunch of sh*t at the wall and hoping something will stick. Sometimes soldiers die in war, it's not always due to a nefarious plan of their own commanders."Cherry picking out of context as usual, are we? I told you, champ, you can believe anything you want to believe. You can believe every single freakin think you see and hear on your tv set or at the movies. Suit yourself. I don't care.The way I look at it, you listen to the politicians and the talking heads on tv and Clearchannel radio and whatnot, and then you just simply turn what they say around 180 degrees and, voila!, you're close to the truth!I can't be bothered banging my head against the wall with people who can't or won't think rationally, but ferchrisake this latest gag makes zero sense just like all the rest of it. Say, for arguments sake, that the government actually believed their own agitprop nonsense that Bin Ladin was behind 911 and "Al Qaeda" and "Terror", which of course they know is absurd since he was a CIA agent (code name Tim Osmond) and Bush family business partner who died in Dec. 2001, and he denied having anything to do with 911 in a speech right after the event (censored in the US media), and they themselves forged (they have admitted it!) the absurd "confession" tape that they said they found in the huge city of Jalalabad on a vcr tape the day after they invaded the place (How would that work? Was it pinned to the central village square witha big sign saying "Bin Ladin VCR Confession Tape here!"?).Then why would they murder him when they themselves admitted he was taken by surprise and unarmed? Wouldn't he be the biggest source of information for them so they could do their favorite thing on him, lock him up and torture him? The dopey story goes downhill from there. Anyway, they told us he lived in gigantic super caves, a bunch of them. He got evicted from them or what? ww
Do you think those who are members of this Forum (which I have been since its inception) believe everything they see on TV, or what the government says? Why should we take at face value what you say?

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
The way I look at it, you listen to the politicians and the talking heads on tv and Clearchannel radio and whatnot, and then you just simply turn what they say around 180 degrees and, voila!, you're close to the truth!
ww

Here's my problem with what you are saying. You say that you should turn what "they" say 180 degrees--but "they" often turn what they say 180 degrees, so if you do that you get back to where you were originally with two different stories of the "real" truth.

For example: the original story had some of the Navy Seals that were killed being members of the "alleged" hit on bin laden: so right away you jumped to the idea that this was some cover up for them "actually" being killed during the raid or maybe being killed because they were a security risk in that they know the truth about the raid.

Then it was released that the Seals that were killed were NOT members of the raid and you have some other conspiracy to explain that.

As the official story shifts so does your accusations of the type of conspiracy. It all seems as unreliable as the actual story.

This takes me back to the original disagreement I had with you on your 911 story. You said that George Bush's response of confusion and delay after being told about the first World Trade Center crash "proved" he knew about it beforehand. But I feel that it proved the opposite. If Bush did know beforehand then his response would have been calculated differently, he would have sprung into action and put the nation on the permanent terror-alert mind set that it has been on since then and was (to the 911 truthers) the whole point of a staged terroist attack.

Since there was delay and confusion it seems more like a genuine response to the incident which as I remember that day was VERY confusing situation.

That is not to say that I believe 911 was not a staged terroist incident, there is a lot of information to support that it was. It is only to say that I don't think Bush's response proves such a thing, it actually seems the opposite, but there may be other reasons for why he acted like he did, I don't deny that, he certainly received a lot of criticism for it afterwards (which is another reason to doubt his reaction as being planned).

It's not that I don't agree with you on 911 or disagree that the govt is made up of a bunch of lying low life crooks, it's just that the level of conspiracy mongering rises so high as to make a lot of it unbelievable.

Status
Not open for further replies.