Brookie of the Year

j41181

Master
A nice article about Brook Lopez:

Brookie of the Year

I've not paid much attention to Brook Lopez all year, but from now on, I will. Brook has been a splendid surprise (from a white standpoint) for the NBA. He's one of the most promising white American bigmen in the NBA, along with Spencer Hawes and Kevin Love. His game is without doubt like Pau Gasol, so he's the White American version of Pau Gasol. Just like Hawes and Love, I'm excited about this guys potential, he will certainly become a perennial All-Star, with the center position so shallow in the Eastern Conference. Best of luck to him!
smiley4.gif
smiley2.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley32.gif

j41181

Master
Monster game by Brooke Lopez:

18 points (7-15 FG's, 4-7 FT's)
20 rebounds (career high)
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif

2 assists
2 blocks

The Nets trash the Bobcats 91-87. Neither is maing the playoffs, but this is a great consolation effort for Brooke Lopez.
smiley2.gif

A side note, Yi Jinalian, Brooke's teammate has been having it rough as of late. After starting the season strong, he has just had a monumental collapse. He only had 1 point today, and was 0-5 FG's today. The Chinese are very good alright. He is making 8.7 points in 60 games, and is shooting an amazing 38% from the field, for a 7-footer!
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
Edited by: j41181