Brock Lutes

White Power

Mentor
A very big move the chains running back that was offered and accepted a chance to play at Washington State. Brock Lutes reminds me of Chuck Muncie if any of you remember him he was a big running back in the 80's for the Sandiego Chargers if any of you remember. I hope Brock tears it up at Washington State they are quickly becoming a very white team. http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-Brock-Lutes-108909

boing614

Good job White Power. I had heard of this kid but was a little turned off by his 4.6 forty yard dash time. Yes I know many blacks get recruited with the same iffy mesurables. Hopefully this kid will be a stud. If you recall Jacob Sealby was recruited as a rb from Wash St. last year. Unfortunately he is already being talked of as moving to Linebacker. All 195 pounds of him. Yikes. The caste system at its best.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Could this guy be the next Eddie George or Brandon Jacobs? Maybe Mike Alstott or a taller Jerome Bettis?

Boing, I think 4.6 is close to prototypical speed for EVEN A RB IN THE NFL that is over 6 foot & a true one cut & go, north/ south powerback. The guys mentioned all had speed around 4.6...Heck even Emmitt Smith & Terrell Davis ran around a 4.6 although they were shorter and blend backs!Edited by: ToughJ.Riggins

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
WP, I'm loving all the white backs you are finding. Man you're good at scouting the Rivals database. Since RB is my favourite position, I'll have a lot of your threads to look back to- to remember these players once they start their FBS careers. Hopefully most of these guys will find plenty of playing time!