Brock Forsey thread

Bear-Arms

Mentor
He signed with the Redskins

azguy

Good for Forsey that he signed with another team, but unfortunately he is on the NFL's," white boy merry-g-round". Brock has become the token white RB for many teams. First the Bears, who are now being run by Lovie ( I wonder what Mr Howell has to say about Lovie running a football team). Next on to the Dolphins who ignored him.And nowhe will keep the benches warm in Washington. God Bless him, and I wish him luck.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I hope he gets some touches next season.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Well at least he is out of Miami.With their lack of a
running game last season,they still didn't give him a
chance.Maybe Washington will play him at least part time.
Good luck to him,he is going to need it.

whiteCB

Master
Don't worry Tre Smith is coming in 2 years so we'll have another white HB in the league but until then who knows if there will be any permant white HBs. Though Tre will be taken at least on Day 2 of the draft since all the NFL bigots will screw him over.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Maybe the guys ahead of Forsey will all get hurt and at least he'll be able to run it some.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Brock had just one carry, for no gain, against Carolina. The Redskins used five other running backs in the game, including two rookies.Considering how Joe Gibbs operated last year, it's hard to see Forsey making the team.

WR Jimmy Farris, who played for the Falcons last year, is also on the Redskins now. Bad choice of teams!

Another note on the Wash.-Carolina game -- WR Aaron Boone had a 26 yard TD catch for the Panthers.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
What a damn shame.This kid proves he belongs a couple of
years ago with the Bears only to be run out of the nfl.
They only want to play him on special teams.What the hell
is wrong with these people?Maybe the Colts will pick him
up if he is cut.I sure hope it's not over for him.He
never got a shot!Pure racism at its best.They just can't
let a white running back touch the football!!!!!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Forsey didn't have a single touch against the Bengals on Friday night. Reminiscent of how Joe Gibbs treated John Standeford. But Brock did play on special teams, so maybe Joey is thinking in terms of making him the next White Special Teams Demon. Move over, Travis Jervey!

bigunreal

Mentor
"St. Joe" Gibbs is really becoming a joke. Rock Cartwright getting
carries as the primary back before a potential stud like Forsey? Yes,
it does seem like the only time any white RB-no matter how big or
fast-will be allowed to carry the ball is if every black RB (including
slow, blocking FBs) are injured or unavailable. This is out and out
glaring discrimination.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
A young, talented, record-settingback like Forsey can't get carries even in pre-season games, while Philadelphia explores the possibility of signing retread Dorsey Levens, whose last good season was six years ago. From ESPN Insider:

"The season-ending injury to Correll Buckhalter has the Eagles scrambling for a running back to take some pressure off Brian Westbrook. The team is considering bringing back Levens, who was released earlier in the offseason, the Philadelphia Inquirer reports. Last season, the 35-year old Levens rushed for 410 yards on 94 carries."

The Eagles also cut talented WR Chris Samp yesterday, hardly a surprise.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Forsey was cut by the Redskins today. Let's see, Joe Gibbs gave Big 10 career reception leader John Standeford no playing time in exhibition games last year before cutting him, while Forsey actually had a carry in the first exhibition game this year. Joe's really coming along! Maybe next year Gibbs will allow Mike Hass to have two receptions in the preseason before cutting him.

Forsey's joke of an "NFL career," no fault of his own of course, is most likely over. Luke Staley looks pretty smart now by deciding not towaste his time tryingto get back into a league that absolutely refuses toemploy any white running backs, even as backups.

Bear-Arms

Mentor
This website: Brock Forsey Experience symbolizes how fans thought of the guy.

What is the Brock Forsey Experience?
We are an exclusive group dedicated to the preservation of a sacred Sunday tradition. Each week, during that glorious time of year we call the NFL season, our members come together in brotherhood to root on the greatest sports team in the history of sports teams: The Chicago Bears.

Why Brock Forsey?
It was important for our group to choose a symbol that represents the qualities that the members most identify with: Toughness, questionable athletic ability, occasional acne problems, and that feeling of being an underdog. Nothing symbolizes this more than Brock.

What is the Brock Forsey Award?
The Brock Forsey Award is given each week to the Chicago Bears player that best demonstrates the qualities on the field that Brock represents. These qualities include, but are not limited to: being the underdog, stepping up the absense of others and getting the job done in the face of adversity with less than spectacular athletic skill. Each weeks winner will be chosen by a membership vote and posted on the website.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
I can't tell if this is supposed to be positive or negative.

Toughness, questionable athletic ability, occasional acne problems, and that feeling of being an underdog

Toughness is one thing, but acne problems? wtf?

Getting the job done in the face of adversity with less than spectacular athletic skill.

Well, its good he gets the job done but is his athletic skill that much less than his Negro teammate's?

I'm assuming this site is tongue-in-cheek, and meant to be humorous, yes? What's your take on it?

Have they actually posted any athletes who've won the "Brock Forsey" award?

Bear-Arms

Mentor
I have no idea what the site is suppose to represent.

nj816

Forsey being cut was as inevitable as Joe Theismann drooling over Michael Vick.

Forsey should be commended for sticking around as long as he has. Most white players would have packed it in after being cut by the Bears.

I mentioned previously that If John Riggins was a rookie in an NFL camp today he would be cut, or at best hope to be the second coming of Rob Konrad.

The racism in the NFL is some of the most egregious in any facet of American societytoday.But if one makes this case to the mainstream media or the average white fan youwill bedismissed as a wacko or better yet a "naziskinhead ".

Bart

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
Forsey was cut by the Redskins today. Let's see, Joe Gibbs gave Big 10 career reception leader John Standeford no playing time in exhibition games last year before cutting him, while Forsey actually had a carry in the first exhibition game this year. Forsey's joke of an "NFL career," no fault of his own of course, is most likely over. Luke Staley looks pretty smart now by deciding not towaste his time tryingto get back into a league that absolutely refuses toemploy any white running backs, even as backups.

Well, good ol' Joe is doing his best to make sure Washington remains almost entirely black. And why not? The city is filled with Negroes and white politicians who rose to the top by screwing over whites. The true nature of professional sports in America:

NBA = Nothing But Africans

MLB = Mostly LatinBlack

NFL = Negro Football League

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Man I hate to hear that he got cut. I hope the Redskins lose every game.
smiley11.gif

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Has anyone heard anything about Forsey.I have a feeling that he has given up Football.I was hoping that maybe he would sign with a practice squad somewhere,go to the CFL or maybe try NFL Europe next year.It makes me sick to my stomach that a kid with his talent can't even make a team as a 3rd string running back!We all know that he could be starting if not for the Caste System.I wish him the best and hope he hasn't given up yet.