Brock Forsey thread

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Well, Brock has a tough task ahead of him trying to establish himself with the worst offense in football, a team for which seemingly everything has gone wrong over the past couple of months, but we will be rooting for him to do well against Buffalo on Sunday.

Tip: If you're a fantasy football player, pick Forsey up from the waiver wire now while you can!
smiley2.gif

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
The pressure will be on Forsey to produce next game. As you know white tailbacks aren't given second chances. Actually they aren't given first chances either. Unfortunately even if he has a good game he may still "disappear" like Schroeder did for the Bucs.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
It's obvious that Dave Wannstedt is just extremely reluctant to give Forsey a shot at being the featured runner. After all, he's had Rob Konrad the whole time he's been head coach at Miami and has utterly wasted his running and receiving talents. Sammy Morris, Leonard Henry, any black scrub will do, just don't let the potential white star have his fair chance.

All week leading up to the Buffalo game the line in the media was that Brock was going to, if not be the featured back, at least get a lot of carries. Guess Wannstedt couldn't handle the thought of being the coach to break one of the NFL's biggest taboos. Hey Dave, screwing Forsey isn't going to bring back Ricky the Troubled Rastafarian and the perpetually injured David Boston. Boston is the perfect example of an absurdlybulked-up, imposing"specimen" who has no football sense anda terrible attitudebut who will take up a roster spot for another decade that should go to a deserving white receiver.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Good points guys.Brock got to carry the ball 5 times.What a joke.He probably won't carry it five
times the rest of the year now.I hope they keep on
losing because he was supposed to start and then they
decided to screw him over.It will probably be special
teams as the only way Forsey will see the field.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
With Morris possibly not playing Sunday,lets hope that
they give Brock a chance to run the ball.If they would
only start him on Monday Night,he would be so pumped up
that he would have a huge game.Give Forsey a chance!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Forsey didn't get a single carry tonight against the Jets, not even in a blowout loss. If he's not gonna get a chance from the Dolphins with their weak running game and terrible offense, it's hard to see him getting one from anyone else. It's only because of Ricky Williams quitting followed by a string of injuries that he hasn't already been run out of the NFL for good.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I watched Morris who is supposed to be a fullback have
a below average game.Time after time he was dropped for
little or no gain.I sat there watching,waiting,and hoping that Brock would get a chance to play on national
tv in a Monday Night Game.He would have really came in
there with alot of energy but to no avail.I am so sick
and tired of the NFL and the way it treats the white
players.If your not a qb,then you get little or no respect!I don't know if it is going to change for a long
time because the owners,coaches,and scouts are so bias
to the black athletes.Welkers days will be numbered if
he makes any mistakes.I really want to see some change
so bad in College and the NFL.I hope that the continued
lack of respect shown to these guys causes a huge back
lash and they start to fight back.We need to spread the
word and get more of the media to tell the truth.It's funny even with Kasper on the Patriots,he doesn't even
play hardly at all.Standeford is mia,so is Danny Farmer,
Forsey, and many others.This has to stop at some point!

JD074

Master
The one thing that the NBA does better than the NFL
is "garbage time." With basketball a coach can
simply clear all five starters from the court and play
second- and third-stringers during the remaining
minutes of a blowout. Forsey could've played the
entire fourth quarter with absolutely no bearing
whatsoever on the team's success or failure. At
least a player like Darko and other white scrubs in
the NBA can get in the game for a few minutes when
they're up or down by 25 with three minutes left in the
game. But not in the NFL apparently.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
With the Dolphins only winning 1 game all year and morris
playing bad,will they give Forsey a chance this week.I
wish they would just give him 1 or 2 starts to prove himself.He has not played bad at all.He has not had a
full game to show what he can do.Give this kid a chance!

bigunreal

Mentor
Sammy Morris is beyond mediocre. This converted FB retread is less
talented in every aspect than Forsey is. However, Forsey doesn't have
the one most important quality that Morris does have; the right skin
color. I found it typically distorting to read many of the
sportswriters refer to Miami having "finally found their running back"
after Morris's 28 carry/83 yard performance. That's less than 3 YARDS A
CARRY! If Forsey averaged anything close to that (not that he'd ever
get 28 carries in a game, of course), not a single sports "journalist"
would praise the performance. I try to point these things out to my
family and friends, but so many of them are just hopelessly
brainwashed.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Well, the Dolphins might finally give Brock a couple of carries this week.Forsey has been inactive for the last
three games but was activated for this weeks game against
the Seahawks.Miami is so stupid in their thinking.First off,they played the Cardinals 2 weeks ago and Brock had the biggest game of his career against them last year.They have totally ignorred him as the Bears did and
now only because they are 1-8,they want him to play in
garbage time.What a joke.Either way,I keep holding out hope that they will start him just once this season.I think there would be a riot in Florida if they do though.
We know the rules.Whites are not allowed to be running backs.Just sit down Brock until we cut you!This sucks!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Well,the game is about to go into the 4th quarter and Brock Forsey is no where to be seen.I figured it out.Morris has 7 rushes for 16 yards and Minor has 3 rushes for 6 yards.Brock isn't capable of that kind of
stellar performance.Heck,there's no way that Forsey could top even 20 yards.He just needs to know his role and take a seat until he has splinters in his but.Wake
up Miami and play the kid.Why did they even bother going
out and signing him!

cxt7

Guru
1 carry for 2 yards. 1-9 football team give him a chance already what do you have to lose the #1 pick in the draft?

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
You look at someone like Nick Goings, who was mostly a backup in college and has been with Carolina for a while now as a fullback and halfback. He is nothing special to put it mildly. Yesterday he had a big game for the first time in his pro career. But Forsey, who is far more talented, can't even get garbage time with the worst offense in the league.
smiley7.gif

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Well here we go again.The running back merry go round in Miami continues.Morris has severly bruised ribs and will not play on Sunday.Forsey will not start but might get
to finally run the ball a little this week.I'm not holding my breath because they always find a way not to
play him.Gee,do you think they could play any worse with him in the line up.The Dolphins have only won 1 game all year.I really hate the NFL sometimes.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Forsey wasn't allowed to run the ball a single time during today's Toilet Bowl between the league's two 1-9 teams. But at the end of the game, when Feeley was immediately kneeing the ball after taking the snap to protect the lead and run out the game clock as the 49ers were out of timeouts, who was in there behind him as the safety valve but Brock Forsey. Guess they finally found a use for their talented white tailback. Maybe next they'll try and convert him into a long snapper.
smiley7.gif

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Minor had a whopping 47 yards rushing for almost 3 yards
per carry.Man,what a great game by Minor.No wonder they
don't play Brock. They might as well just cut the guy because no matter how bad the running back situation is,
they will not play him let alone start him.I'm starting
to believe that they will bring back pot smoking Ricky
Williams next season.What a travesty.There is no way in
the world that Brock is so bad that he doesn't even deserve any carries on this team.I feel so bad for him.
Screw the Dolphins!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Yet again the Dolphins are saying that Brock will play this week.I don't believe anything out of Miami anymore.
Until I see him carrying the ball at least 10 times, I
have no reason to believe that they will play him.They
have treated him like a water boy ever since he has been
there.Lets see why Sunday brings us.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
As I mentioned before the worst position for a white running back to be in is to run for a lousy team. First of all the team is already bad which means in nearly all cases they cannot run the ball which is often the fault of the offensive line. Second, they are usually playing from behind which means they aren't going to run much. And thirdly no matter what he does it won't be enough because a bad team has an excuse to change everybody which they do to try and buy some time for impatient fans. In Miami's case Williams is going to be back so it is "safe" to play Brock because he has no chance of playing after Williams returns.

Lance Alworth

Mentor
Well it looks like Forsey was finally cut in order to make way for some black scrub RB from Miami's practice squad. I was on one of the other message boards on the subject of Forsey getting cut, and I read a posting from some egalitarian knucklehead that read "White guys cant be RB's it goes against the natural order of things, white guys are FB's" Now pardon my language, but how much of this kind of CRAP is it going to take for these animals to accomplish their goals of single-handingly all but eliminating whites from skill positions in the NFL. This depresses me a great deal

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I just found out about Brock being cut myself just 5 minutes ago.I was out and about all day long.This is really depressing news.If a team as crappy as the
Dolphins won't even play Brock,then I doubt that a good
team will even sign him.Forsey had one game where he
played a little in the second half and he had 44 yards
rushing.After that,it was back to the bench where he
stayed all season long despite all of Miami's other
running backs doing terrible.He only got 1 carry 2
weeks ago and never saw the ball again.The Dolphins
never even let him start one game!I hate this.Here is a
guy who is 2nd to only Barry Sanders for rushing td's in
a college career and no one wants him.I'm starting to
understand more and more what the NFL stands for.I hate
to admit it,but Brocks playing days are probably over
before he even got started.What a shame.

They don't want white heroes. All the rule changes among other things are geared to push whites out of their last stronghold, QB. (It's all gonna collapse anyway, I mean socially and economically in the US and Europe) This deterioration of sports is just another symptom of the cracks in the wall against whites. BUT - the powers that be will still do all they can to keep white participation dropping in sports. Now they can say they gave Brock a chance, when they really didn't. It's all rigged.

Lance Alworth

Mentor
Well there is good news, The Dolphins re-signed Forsey and sent super scrub RB Leonard Henry packing. Maybe now, he'll get some playing time

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I don't know why they resigned Forsey because they still haven't even given him one carry.When will he get to run
the ball.Why are they playing with his head.Last Sunday
the Dolphins lost again and the 2 running backs that played both had under 50 yards.There is no excuse for not
playing the guy other than the fact that they refuse to
use a white running back.Show us something Miami.Play
the kid already!