Brock Berlin signs with the Dolphins

Just in case anyone doesnt know yet former Miam Hurricane quarterback brock Berlin signed with the Miami Dolphins.I think Brock Berlin is a talented quarterback.He had a very good senior season with the hurricanes and he has a strong arm.hopefully he will do well with the Miami Dolphins.

He may well succeed there, given that the competition at the position isn't real high caliber. Plus, he'll be under a lot less pressure than he was playing for the Hurricanes as expectations won't be nearly as high. College football fans in Florida seemed to love to hate Berlin and Chris Rix of FSU, about the only white players on those teams!

azguy

Brock is a vey good QB deserving a chance to suceed in the NFL's make believe era of the black QB. Brock threw for numerous touchdowns against some tough teams. Normaly Miami's black skined defense keeps the opposing team from scoring to many tds, but this year that black defense absoultly sucked!! brock would usally get hot in the 3rd and 4th quarters where he would have to bring the hurricanes back after trailing by several tds.

A year ago Brock had instrumented one of the biggest comebacks in college football history against Florida. Nobody thought Miami had a chance until brock desimated one of college football's toughest defenses. I mean most of that Florida defense is in the NFL today. And Brock did a hell of alot better than Chris Leak.

So if Miami's defense was so bad, why are so many Miami defensive players drafted? Alegedly, the NFL thinksthatthey are great physical specimens that could easily out play any white boy. The NFL obviously does not care if the players can play their position as long as they are so-called, "good athletes". Brock is not considerd a good athlete even if he is a good QB.

Coming out of high school Brock was one of the top rated QBs. Brock was much more highly sought as a high school Qb than mike vick . Even though Brock did not have much playing time at Florida he was awesome when he did play. And after a rocky start at Miami, he did lead a very weakHurricane team to alot of victories. I wonder how good mike vick would have been had he transfered and had to sit outa year. Would vick had been rusty like Brock was?

As far asthe Dolphin'sQB situatuion , I think A J Feeley is a damn good QB who has to stay healthy and have a line that will give him at least some protection. So A J should remain the starter.

Alas I think Brock may make the practice squad or thrid string, but he will probably be cut during the preseason. If he is lucky he may impress some people and be picked up by another team??

"Short, white, and slow is no way to go through life son" NFL Scout, to a white player.

Black Guy

I am a hurricane fan and I am glad to see Brock go. The white fans I know think he sucks too. Brock never got the canes a win when they really needed it. Losing the ACC Titlelast year during the game to Virginia Tech was just a example. Yeah he had some good games and got some good stats but he couldnt get it done when the Canes really needed him too.

yeah the defense sucked but that had nothing to do with them being black. The canes had a lot of Freshman and Sophmores playing Defense last year due to the best players being drafted by the NFL. This year 10 of 11 defensive starters return and the canes Defense will be a lot better. Edited by: Black Guy

azguy

Brock had a couple of bad games, but the Virginia Tech game was lost by the defense long before brock could muster any type of come back. Brock Berlin destorys Florida 2x and wipes outFSU with his control of the offense. Any true Hurricane fan would knowthat Brock came through when it came to defeating the Gators and the Noles. And for a Hurricane fan beating theNoles and the Gators is what matters most!!

Most of the white so-called Hurricane fans "youknow" do blame the lousy defensive play on Brock since he seems to get the most blame for Maim's major loses.How they could blame a white QB for a defense that gives up 30 points ina gameis beyond belife. But, I do know a few white guys out there who hate white football players because alot of them are jelous or they have been rasied to hate their own race. I am sure that self race hatred occurs in all races.

So Brock is no longer Miami's whiping boy. Hey maybe the Hurricanes can bring Xavier Lee ( the most overhyped black athlete in the stae of Florida) and he will save the Hurricaanes.. Forget Wright he has no talent, right. If any of you go to some of the Miami Hurricane Boards all they talk about is how they wish they had Xavier Lee. Xavier lee who has never even seen any action.

Its amazing how many white people have been turned into politicaly correct, white race hating zombies by the dominent media culture. There are many white sports fans who perfer black players because they do not threaten them, and because they have been trained to do so.

Like I tell any white guy watching ESPN's Gameday, " Don't look into Lee Corso's eyes, don't look into the eyes!"Edited by: azguy

Black Guy

azguy said:
Brock had a couple of bad games, but the Virginia Tech game was lost by the defense long before brock could muster any type of come back. Brock Berlin destorys Florida 2x and wipes outFSU with his control of the offense. Any true Hurricane fan would knowthat Brock came through when it came to defeating the Gators and the Noles. And for a Hurricane fan beating theNoles and the Gators is what matters most!!

Most of the white so-called Hurricane fans "youknow" do blame the lousy defensive play on Brock since he seems to get the most blame for Maim's major loses.How they could blame a white QB for a defense that gives up 30 points ina gameis beyond belife. But, I do know a few white guys out there who hate white football players because alot of them are jelous or they have been rasied to hate their own race. I am sure that self race hatred occurs in all races.

So Brock is no longer Miami's whiping boy. Hey maybe the Hurricanes can bring Xavier Lee ( the most overhyped black athlete in the stae of Florida) and he will save the Hurricaanes.. Forget Wright he has no talent, right. If any of you go to some of the Miami Hurricane Boards all they talk about is how they wish they had Xavier Lee. Xavier lee who has never even seen any action.

Its amazing how many white people have been turned into politicaly correct, white race hating zombies by the dominent media culture. There are many white sports fans who perfer black players because they do not threaten them, and because they have been trained to do so.

Like I tell any white guy watching ESPN's Gameday, " Don't look into Lee Corso's eyes, don't look into the eyes!"

Are you kidding me what games were you' watching? The reason Miami beat FSU last year was because Patrick Rix is a idiot and FSU's offensive coordinator Jeff Bowden is a bigger one. Miami shouldnt have won that game last year. Brock struggled the entire game. FSU pathetic playcalling doomed them last year.

If Xavier Lee is overrated he will be right next to Patrick RIx the most overrated white QB in FSU history.

Like I mentioned about the defense the canes had a young defense last year but 10 out of 11 starters return so it will be a different story this year.

HOW IN THE HELL DID THE DEFENSE LOSE THE VIRGINIA TECH GAME WHEN THEY ONLY GAVE UP 16 POINTS??? Brock Berlin could only lead the Canes to 10 points in the most important game of the year. Good riddance Brock. Bring on Kyle Wright!

FOR A HURRICANE FAN WINNING THE NATIONAL TITLE IS WHAT MATTERS MOST! WE WANT NATIONAL TITLES AT MIAMI NOT MORAL VICTORIES!

You can say what you want about views on sports and race but dont dare question whether or not I am true cane fan!

azguy

In game 6 of the 2004 season Brock, completed 16 of 30 passes, through individual complete passes that were over 60 yards long, gained a total of 275 passing yards and scored 5 Touchdowns.

During the same game the Cane's defense young, but all black, gave up 31 points.

In game 10 of the 2004 season Brock Berlin, completed 14 out of 19 passes, gained a total of 361 yards, and threw for 4 touchdowns. Four touchdowns in only 19 passes.

Can Miami always be the best team in the nation? Of coarse not. So while some disturbed and obviously very angry Cane fans demand to be num. 1 every year, most Cane fans know that just is not possible. Still most of us Cane fans expect to beat the hated Noles and Gators every time weplay them.

The finnal word is the record, and when it comes to the Cane's recent record against the Gators and Noles it will say Miami 4 the others 0.

Brock Berlin vs the gators and noles is 4-0. Again Berlin led the Canes to beat FSU 2x and defeat Florida 2x that makes Berlin at 4-0, a major winner.

Can Berlin take his strong arm and talent to the NFL, yes if given a chance.

In Miami, Berlin was handicaped by a stubburn Coker who would not allow Brock to throw out of the shot gun. When Berlinwas able to play out of the shot gun he scored 5 TD's in one game. I guess FSU is not theonly team withmorons for coaches.

In Miami, Berlin had little protection from his front line who was badly injured all year. Berlinalso had no good tight ends to throw to after up and coming superstar Greg Olsen got hurt. The normalCane offensive weapons were just not available for Brock.Still Berlin managed to lead Miami to a good season and a victory in a bowl game.

As far asxavier lee comparison toChris Rix. Number one, Chris had a awesome first year he started for the Noles. Based on his performance that year he deserved the hype and accolades. xavier has never played.Some claim he is the best QB the state of Florida has ever seen and he has not even been in a college game. Oh yeah, and Chris Rix not Patrick Rix is not white, he is 1/2 white and 1/2 philipeno. His momwas 100% philipeno and his father is white.

Chris rix is no Brock Berlin, but xavier lee is not half as good asethier of those guys.

If xavier lee is the best QB in Florida, then Steve Spurrier andChris Weinke most be rolling over in their graves.Edited by: azguy

Black Guy

azguy said:
In game 6 of the 2004 season Brock, completed 16 of 30 passes, through individual complete passes that were over 60 yards long, gained a total of 275 passing yards and scored 5 Touchdowns.

During the same game the Cane's defense young, but all black, gave up 31 points.

In game 10 of the 2004 season Brock Berlin, completed 14 out of 19 passes, gained a total of 361 yards, and threw for 4 touchdowns. Four touchdowns in only 19 passes.

Can Miami always be the best team in the nation? Of coarse not. So while some disturbed and obviously very angry Cane fans demand to be num. 1 every year, most Cane fans know that just is not possible. Still most of us Cane fans expect to beat the hated Noles and Gators every time weplay them.

The finnal word is the record, and when it comes to the Cane's recent record against the Gators and Noles it will say Miami 4 the others 0.

Brock Berlin vs the gators and noles is 4-0. Again Berlin led the Canes to beat FSU 2x and defeat Florida 2x that makes Berlin at 4-0, a major winner.

Can Berlin take his strong arm and talent to the NFL, yes if given a chance.

In Miami, Berlin was handicaped by a stubburn Coker who would not allow Brock to throw out of the shot gun. When Berlinwas able to play out of the shot gun he scored 5 TD's in one game. I guess FSU is not theonly team withmorons for coaches.

In Miami, Berlin had little protection from his front line who was badly injured all year. Berlinalso had no good tight ends to throw to after up and coming superstar Greg Olsen got hurt. The normalCane offensive weapons were just not available for Brock.Still Berlin managed to lead Miami to a good season and a victory in a bowl game.

As far asxavier lee comparison toChris Rix. Number one, Chris had a awesome first year he started for the Noles. Based on his performance that year he deserved the hype and accolades. xavier has never played.Some claim he is the best QB the state of Florida has ever seen and he has not even been in a college game. Oh yeah, and Chris Rix not Patrick Rix is not white, he is 1/2 white and 1/2 philipeno. His momwas 100% philipeno and his father is white.

Chris rix is no Brock Berlin, but xavier lee is not half as good asethier of those guys.

If xavier lee is the best QB in Florida, then Steve Spurrier andChris Weinke most be rolling over in their graves.

You cant say whether or not Xavier stinks or not because he has yet to play in a game yet. For gods sakes give him a chance to do something first.

Thats my whole point about Rix he had one good year but that was it.

Last year the entire Cane team seemed to be in a transitional state. The same defense your talking about will kick some serious tail this year. Plus Kyle Wright will likely be way better than Berlin ever was. Your right about Berlin doing better in the shotgun I saw that plenty of time myself. I noticed that too. I still dont see that as a excuse for putting uponly 10 points in game versus Virginia Tech. You have to represent better than that on your own home field with the conference title on the line.

This year we will see how Coker does. He has his super QB this year. Kyle Wright was rated higher than Chris Leak by some people when they both came out of high school but Wright got redshired so he is just a sophmore this year. I am exicited to see how he will do combined with the fact that the Canes D will be back in full force.

azguy

I am willing to give lee a chance. My opinion is reaction to what I see on the Cane's Message Boards, of all things. Some noels and cane fans think that Lee is God's gift to football. And my point is he has not done anything in College football yet. If we compare lee's, Rix's and Berlin's highschool careers then Rix and Berlin were far superior to xavier lee's highschool career.

I agree that Kyle Wright will be a good QB and hopefuly a great QB. But, why are there Cane fans whowant xavier lee to transfer to Miami and startin stead of Wright. I don't get it. First lee would have to sit out a year, ala Brock berlin. Second, Wright was better in highschool then lee and Wright has played a few downs in college ball.

I am not convinced that the Canes defense will be any better then last year. I have to see it to believe it.

In the Virginia Tech game. Brock had a bad game. As did the defense. Mike Vick is gone Virgina Tech had a louseyoffense. They gave up 16 points to a crappyoffense. However Virgina Tech had a very good defense that stoped Miami's underachieving recievers from catching Berlin'spasses. So you can not blame Brock for the Cane's bad coaching and overall unerachievement.

One thing that is in Berlin's favor when he goes into the NFL, his never give up attitude. Brock is tough and hehas talent, but is that enough to overcome the growing NFL caste system?Edited by: azguy

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Black guy, if a white guy makes it into the NFL these days, even if signed by the Dolphins to a free-agent contract, he does not suck. In fact he may be very good and be picked late because of his race. When I say that, I'm not talking about Brock Berlin.

Now I will talk about him. If you had known Brock Berlin since high school like I have, you would know that he does not "suck", but instead is one of the best quarterbacks to ever play the game. I don't know what "true Cane fan" means to you, but any fan of football who knows anything about the game knows that Brock Berlin did better than anyone else could be expected to do in his situation.
I've never heard of Xavier Lee, but I'll be watching him to see whether he "sucks" as you say Berlin does. By the way, what does "suck" mean to you? How bad does a QB have to be before he stumbles into that category. What does being a "true Cane fan" mean too? It would also be nice if you would provide some specific examples to back up your criticism of the "sucker" in this case, in order to prove that he is worthy of the title that you placed upon him.

Black Guy

Heres a update on Brock:

The two quarterbacks the Dolphins brought to their rookie minicamp -- Miami's Brock Berlin and Princeton's Matt Verbit -- struggled with fundamentals, such as taking snaps and handing off, that should be second nature. It also was obvious that the best arm in camp belonged to quarterback coach Jason Garrett, who had a 12-year NFL career before retiring this year.
-- Miami Herald

Black Guy

Colonel_Reb said:
Black guy, if a white guy makes it into the NFL these days, even if signed by the Dolphins to a free-agent contract, he does not suck. In fact he may be very good and be picked late because of his race. When I say that, I'm not talking about Brock Berlin.

Now I will talk about him. If you had known Brock Berlin since high school like I have, you would know that he does not "suck", but instead is one of the best quarterbacks to ever play the game. I don't know what "true Cane fan" means to you, but any fan of football who knows anything about the game knows that Brock Berlin did better than anyone else could be expected to do in his situation.
I've never heard of Xavier Lee, but I'll be watching him to see whether he "sucks" as you say Berlin does. By the way, what does "suck" mean to you? How bad does a QB have to be before he stumbles into that category. What does being a "true Cane fan" mean too? It would also be nice if you would provide some specific examples to back up your criticism of the "sucker" in this case, in order to prove that he is worthy of the title that you placed upon him.

Calling Brock one of the best QB's to ever play is so much of a overstatement I dont really believe you seriously mean that one. Brock was a OK QB but he was not anywhere nearthe caliber of former cane QBS. At Miami QB's have higher standards to live up to and he couldnt do it. But then again he was not in best situation but a lot of QBs have done more with less than what Brock had at Miami

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
How many years was he at Miami, and how many at Florida? I wonder how many other QB's had to deal with moves like that and were as successful as him.

azguy

Dan marino droped handoffs and had problems with fundamentals at minicamp, at least according to Don Shula. John Elway had fundamental problems at mini camp. So Brock like Elway and marino is having a few minor problems at rookie mini camp. Well throw him out of the NFL he must suck just like Marino and Elway???

I will say that Brock was a hell of alot better than mike vick was comingout of high school. And how many Miami QBs had great careers in the NFL. Ken Dorsey was a great Cane QB, but he has never had a real chance because he can not move like a black qb.

Brock did pretty good during the short time he was allowed on the field when he was with Florida. Not many guys could come through in a clutchin that pressure cooker down in Miami.

As far as the Miami herald is consered they never did like Brock. that paper has some major bias against him. I don't know why? Maybe they justhate him because he is a devote Christain.Christains like Brockrepersent all that isbad in the world, at least according to the news media like the miami herald.

Despite his Christain and high morals handicap I think Brock willdo fine in the NFL. By the way I am being sarcastic. I think that having high morals is an asset in today's world. I just wish the news media had some of the morality that Brock Berlin has.Edited by: azguy

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Me too azguy. Your right, he is a good Christian guy and probably didn't fit in with all the partiers on either of those teams. We need more players like him.

Black Guy

How do you know hes a good christian guy? Yeah he maybe religious but how do you know he doesnt do crazy things sometimes. Im not saying he does Im just making a point. Religion doesnt have anything to do with football. Him being a good chrisitian guy doesnt matter when he steps on the field.

Also Colonel Reb you say because he was a goodchristian he probaly didnt fit in? Are you saying because he played with black players they werent good people?? How do you know his teamates werent good christians too?? Sorry but that sounds like veiled racism to me. You cant use the religious card on this one because sports is all about money these days. The NFL and NCAA are both profit making entities and religion is not considered when decisions are made.

azguy

Well we might have hit a sore point with mr. black guy. First you take things way to seriously. Was my pointing out that Brock Berlin is a good Christain offensive to you. Why are you offened by people of faith? What has a Christain ever done to you?

Brock has professed his strong Christain beliefs many times. I have seen him onseveral shows on the Trinity Broadcasting Network where he talked about haveing prayer meetings with many of his teammates, both black and white. Brock has been involved with "Athletes For Christ" and the "Fellowship of Christain Athletes". So I believe Brock when he says he is a Christain. He shows his belief in Christby his actions and the way he lives his life. Brock is a guy who "can talk the talk and walk the walk" his actions show his stong moral character. Like any college kid I am sure he is not perfect, but nobody claimed he is. And nobody said that the black players are not Christain. If anything (b g) you obviously sound like you hate Christains.

Colonel Reb is proably right about Brock. Many of his Cane teammates think Brock is a good guy. They say he is very dependable, loyal, but they also say he is not a partier. Joel Rodriguez and Buck Ortega both claim Brock is down to earth and takes his faith inGod seriously.

I am sure Brock does not force his religous views on people the way (b g ) forces his ignorant opinions on this thread. Brock is just a down to earth guy whowants to play football and yet believe in God. I am sorry if this offends you (b g).

How do I know that Brock will be good in the NFL, because he is a guy that has character. He may not be the best QB, but his character will make him a great role model for young football players everywhere.

Edited by: azguy

SVcabron

azguy said:
Dan marino droped handoffs
and had problems with fundamentals at minicamp, at least according to
Don Shula. John Elway had fundamental problems at mini camp. So Brock
like Elway and marino is having a few minor problems at rookie mini
camp. Well throw him out of the NFL he must suck just like Marino and
Elway???</font>

I will say that Brock was a hell of alot
better than mike vick was comingout of high school. And how many Miami
QBs had great careers in the NFL. Ken Dorsey was a great Cane QB,
but he has never had a real chance because he can not move like a black
qb.</font>

Brock did pretty good during
the short time he was allowed on the field when he was with
Florida. Not many guys could come through in a clutchin that
pressure cooker down in Miami. </font>

As far as the Miami herald is
consered they never did like Brock. that paper has some major bias
against him. I don't know why? Maybe they justhate him because he
is a devote Christain.Christains like Brockrepersent all
that isbad in the world, at least according to the news media
like the miami herald.</font>

Despite his Christain and high morals handicap
I think Brock willdo fine in the NFL. By the way I am being
sarcastic. I think that having high morals is an asset in today's
world. I just wish the news media had some of the morality that Brock
Berlin has.</font>[/QUOTE

Ken Dorsey not getting a chance because he doesn't move like a black
QB??? I'm a devout 49ers fan and saw every game last year. He did
get a chance last year and he stunk it up pretty good. The whole
team didn't play very well, in fact they sucked. Before the
season started everybody was excited to see Ken play, because last year
he had a great preseason. Also it was noted that Ken had put on
some weight and his arm had got stronger. When he got a chance to
play he didn't play very well. After the game against Chicago in
which he played like sh*t it was clear that Tim Rattay, another white
QB was better even though he didn't win a national title at Miami, and
was 4 inches shorter. Ken got his chance and it blew it.
Rattay played under the same circumstances while nursing a bunch of
injuries and played IMO a lot better than Ken.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Ken Dorsey onlystarted seven games, and on the worst team in the league, one with a terrible offensive line, a disinterested running back, and mediocre receivers. The only real offensive weapon was the tight end, who battled injuries. Dorsey's quarterback rating was 62.4. In Michael Vick's four seasons his highest QB rating is 81.6. What do you consider a fair chance to be for a quarterback to prove himself in the NFL?No more thanseven games?

SVcabron

But you forgot that Vick wins games, a lot of games regardless of what
his QB rating is. That is the point of the game.

Dorsey still could not do what an injured Rattay did with the same
situation. Seven games is probably too short to be called a fair
shot, but life ain't fair. How many games would be fair?
But I would still keep Dorsey as a third string behind Smith and
Rattay. Dorsey could still be a player in the league but no more
than back up IMO. Until Dorsey is not a 49er is will still cheer
for him whenever he plays.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
When it comes to winning, no college quarterback ever did it better than Ken Dorsey -- 38-2 at Miami. But he's another one of those white quarterbacks that supposedly lacks arm strength and I agree that he may well have had his one chance to be an NFL starter already. But I don't think any QB would have done well with the rag-tag offense the 49ers fielded last year, especially one with no prior experience.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Black Guy, evidently, you don't pay attention very well. I told you I've known the guy since he was in high school. He is a good Christian guy. I will use the religion card because it is valid. Reggie White caught helk from everyone when he dared to speak his religious views. If you think a religious guy doesn't take a bunch of crap off guys you're not living in reality. I've been there. It exists from high school on up. It definitely can affect your on the field performance.

As for veiled and even not so veiled racism, most of your posts exhibit that quality. If you think sports are all about money, think again, it's about politics to a large extent these days. Tell me people aren't against Christians in the U.S. now. You seem to be one of them. I know how most football players are, black or white doesn't matter. For the most part, they ridicule anyone who goes against the grain, like Christians. You can leap to whatever conclusions you wish, as you evidently are closed minded about most racial issues. I could care less about pleasing you. I'm writing the truth and whether you choose to believe it or not is up to you.

SVcabron

Don Wassall said:
When it comes to winning, no college quarterback
ever did it better than Ken Dorsey -- 38-2 at Miami. But he's
another one of those white quarterbacks that supposedly lacks arm
strength and I agree that he may well have had his one chance to be an
NFL starter already. But I don't think any QB would have done
well with the rag-tag offense the 49ers fielded last year, especially
one with no prior experience.

Yes, a great COLLEGE winner. One of the reasons the 49ers drafted
him. Vick is a great NFL winner. I feel Vick is a tad
over-rated, but the dude is a winner.

49ers were crap last year. Barlow played like a scared biatch, we
lost our Pro-bowl center Newberry, and our left tackle Harris regressed
from last year.

Newberry was our heart and soul of whole offense before he went down
last year with a bad knee. Hopefully my team plays a lot better
this year. I really want to have a solid O-line before Smith
starts playing. Any ways I'm really looking forward to this next
season. Hopefully we can do better.

Highwayman

Don Wassall said:
Ken Dorsey only started seven games, and on the worst team in the league, one with a terrible offensive line, a disinterested running back, and mediocre receivers. The only real offensive weapon was the tight end, who battled injuries. Dorsey's quarterback rating was 62.4. In Michael Vick's four seasons his highest QB rating is 81.6. What do you consider a fair chance to be for a quarterback to prove himself in the NFL? No more than seven games?

Neither are legitimate NFL QBs. Dorsey...well, forget the statistics, did you ever see him play in the NFL? He was in bad circumstances, certainly, but he played against Krenzel and looked *worse.* Maybe he'll develop, but off the games I've seen him play he'll never be an NFL QB. Neither will Krenzel, though he might be a respectable clipboard-holder due to his dedication and innate intelligence.

Neither will Vick--though he might make a hell of a running back in an offense that employed the halfback option often. That would allow him to occassionally use that awesome arm of his that can't hit anytthing when it counts and also give him and extra split second running as defenses have to take that into acount.

The Falcons have to put Matt Schaub back there if they ever want to win a championship.

azguy

Al of you a proving my point about Brock Berlin. Berlin has very respectful stats as a college QB, but we can never know if he will be a good NFL QB if he is not given a chance. And to be fair to the quarterback position giving a QB a fair chance is to give him some good recievers and a decent offensive line.

Did anyone predict Kurt Warner to have some of the best single year QB satistics that he had with his years in ST Louis. Most including me never saw it coming, but Warner was giiven a chance and led the Rams to glory. At least give Brock Berlin a chance to get on a team and learn from some veterans. Given that chance Brock has the physical and mental abilites to be a sucess in the NFL.