British 100m trials

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Craig was actually right there with a chance to win at around 50-60 meters but he just didn't have that extra gear were used to seeing. He is still progressing nicely and hopefully he can get one or two more races before the olympics. He has to at least race one more time. I think he needs to pop off something big to get his confidence back where it should be. He was running better last year on a more consistant basis. Let's see what he does next time out.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
They will most likely take him with the guest indiviual invite spot. I'm hoping that Chambers is left off the team so he would automatically go. We will know on Wednesday about Chambers. I belive they have until July 20th to announce the official British Team for the Olympics. My bet is that he will be in both the individual 100 meters and on the relay squad. Hopefully this will be good experience for Craig. Remember the next olympics will be in London, England will Craig will have the chance of a life time and he will be in his prime at only 25/26 years of age!

mastermulti

Master
the commentators said something like "you wouldn't want to finish fourth
would you' in the first 60 secs of the clip, indicating 3rd place would be
fine I thought.
Let's hope so!

Angelcynn

Guru
If only Craig hadn't had recent injury problems then he might have been able to challenge Williamson (who he's beaten before) into second place. I think he would've done.