Brian Minto

warhawk46

Guru
What does everyone think of Brian Minto? He used to be a heavyweight, but recently dropped to Cruiser.<div>He is 5'11" which is very short for a heavy, so it was probably a good move.</div><div>He has a very exciting, crowd-pleasing style.</div>

Westside

Hall of Famer
Brian is a scrappy fighter, however, the last time I saw him was being blasted out by Cris Arreola in a rock'em sock'em fight. I hope he has better success as a Cruiser. He definitely has a chance to excel in that division, if he prepares properly and has a good trainer to bring out the best in him.

warhawk46

Guru
Yeah. He's had some great heavyweight fights featured on ESPN. Check out the first Minto-Maddalone fight. Classic come from behind KO.<div>
</div><div>He was outweighed by 40 lbs against Arreola. Although Arreola is a limited fighter, he can hit very hard and Minto's style is not suited for him to trade with bigger and stronger fighters. It is the reason why I feel he can make some noise in the Cruiserweight division (my favorite weight class).</div><div>
</div><div>His first Cruiser fight he was pitted against Marco Huck and lost. But he fought pretty well. Huck is very talented. As Brian gets used to the weight-drain that comes with being a Cruiser now, I feel he has a bright future.</div>