Brian Leonard Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

mark b.

Since the NFL combine there have been mixed reviews about Leonard. Fox Sports has a post combine mock draft,and Leonard isn't even mentioned in hte top 40 players. On a brighter note NFLdraftscout.com speaks very highly of him. They've got him listed as the #4 tailback in the draft.They commented that even though he isn't a breakaway back to overlook his overall talent would be a mistake. They said in a single back set he would be a very productive back. They said to make him a human sledgehammer at lead blocker would be borderline criminal. Maybe some NFL team would do the smart thing and draft him and USE HIM as a tailback. They would be getting a well rounded runner, a smart good looking guy[commercial appeal] and someone who wouldn't be getting arrested on a weekly basis, but I guess that might not work.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Mark, Please use already existing threads. There is an ongoing Brian Leonard thread in the NFL forum, plus the Combine thread. Also, there is a Leonard thread in the College Football Stars section.

It's easierfor others to usethe board when a topic is contained in one thread rather than several. Also, it's better for searches. If someone does a search for Brian Leonard, we want them to find the main Leonard thread, which has many posts and lots of info, rather than an offshoot. Thanx.

White Power

Mentor
I'm telling anyone who will listen Leonard will be a star in the NFL why wouldn't this leauge want to promote him to be one of their cover guys ala Tom Brady or Peyton Manning I mean they know the majority of the fans that go to the games and support the teams AKA dollars are WHITES, and if they don't know this then they are fooling themselves. Leonard is what the NFL needs to be more deversified I'm telling you all that he will get to play running back for a team for many years to come. Thr time has come to beat this sterotype into the ground, and Leonard is our Trojan Horse and together we ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.