Breakdown of White Players by position

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I just posted a listing of the white players for each team in the corresponding team thread. Here is a breakdown of the number of white players at each position league wide (I did not include mixed players):

QB: 70
RB/FB: 16
TE: 50
WR: 17
C: 39
OG: 58
OT: 46

DL: 34
LB: 45
DB: 19

backrow

Hall of Famer
great job on the individual teams breakdown Leonardfan, although you might have rushed it a little bit too soon, as over next few days there will be lots of roster movements and activity. we've already seen some of this (Jts getting O'Connell but waving LB Renkartand of course Danny W...)

good stuff either way and let's make an effort in keeping it updated.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
There are 18 white WRs. Greg Camarillo is not mixed. He is half Mexican, but his father definitely looks like a Spanish Mexican. His father looks at least 3/4 white. Greg might have 1/8 Indigenous ancestry at most- more than good enough for me. He's not a beneficiary of the caste system. Only blacks and dark Polynesians get that favouritism.

backrow

Hall of Famer
plus his favorite receiver and the guy he modelled himself after when playing was Ed McCaffrey!

Bear Backer

Mentor
ToughJ.Riggins said:
There are 18 white WRs. Greg Camarillo is not mixed. He is half Mexican, but his father definitely looks like a Spanish Mexican. His father looks at least 3/4 white. Greg might have 1/8 Indigenous ancestry at most- more than good enough for me. He's not a beneficiary of the caste system. Only blacks and dark Polynesians get that favouritism.

True, if the caste system considered Camarillo anything but white, he would get far better treatment in the caste system. Same with Tony Romo, who's father looks like he could very well be at least 1/2 Indigenous Mexican Indian. The way the choker tag has been thrown around at Romo, says that the caste system considers him white as well.