Boxer tells the truth about homosexuality

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Pac Man already crumbled and issued a half assed apology. The amount of groveling men that do not stick to their word is not surprising to me. But for once I'd like someone to take a stand and say "Ya I said it. So?"

Nike cut endorsement deals with him,big deal.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Loss of income and shaming tactics are the hammers the system holds over the head of its public figures, and all crumble and bow before them. Donald Trump is the exception, but then again with $8 billion or so he just shrugs it off when NBC and other corps have ended their deals with him.

Heretic

Master
Manny's most recent comments regarding this:

Naturally, social media has been aflame in attacks on the eight-division world champion.

Pacquiao, who faces Timothy Bradley in his final fight in April, did issue an apology of sorts on his Facebook page.

“I’m sorry for hurting people by comparing homosexuals to animals,” he wrote on February 16. “Please forgive me for those I’ve hurt. I still stand on my belief that I’m against same sex marriage because of what the Bible says, but I’m not condemning LGBT. I love you all with the love of the Lord. God Bless you all and I’m praying for you.”

Despite all the swirling controversy, though, Pacquiao now says he isn’t affected by the messy public relations situation.

“I’m happy. I’m always happy because God is with me,” the boxer said.