Boston Celtics

whiteCB

Master
The Celtics have now 2 white guys(Lafrentz and Wally) in their starting line up and play Brian Scalabrine alot as well. In fact when I was watching them play the Cavs last week those 3 guys were on the court alot at the same time and it almost seemed like I was watching a college game. And their coach is Doc Rivers who I like to see is not afraid of putting a majority white team out onto the court.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
they traded for Dan Dickau this year as well, and he was expected to be the starting PG. he's out for the season with an injury, though, so imagine how happy the Leprecaun will be when he gets healthy!

ocaamikedm11

Mentor
It is good to see the Celtics with some white players and I think Ainge has made somewhat of an effort to put some on this team because for awhile there was pretty much none.. prior to the all star break Raef was playing well and Wally looked as if he was feeling more comfortable in Boston. And with the East lacking in real quality for the final playoff spot, Boston could sneak up if they can play well after the break.