"Border Patrol"

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Just happened to catch a few minutes of fox business and for once I can't believe what I'm hearing mostly because its actually true and faux is reporting it. Apparently it's common knowledge amongst border patrol agents that our government has been handcuffing them from doing their jobs. Even a border patrol agent being interviewed going as far as saying border patrol is sending off illegals with taxpayers money and bus tickets out of town per government order. Obama's last stand is putting a delay on 56,000 deportations! This isn't a surprise to people that are aware but can be a huge swing of momentum for a Trump presidency and as ammunition to use against demented lib tards.

Below isn't the exact interview I saw but here's Sheriff Paul Babeu discussing the matter.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/08/0...e-offers-advice-on-eluding-border-patrol.html

Last edited:

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Using it against lib Leftists probably won't do any good. It might, but probably not. They have a mental disorder. It's bizarre that facts and things done to the detriment of our nation and especially to Whites is exactly the direction they go straight towards, full throttle. Truly insane.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Just happened to catch a few minutes of fox business and for once I can't believe what I'm hearing mostly because its actually true and faux is reporting it. Apparently it's common knowledge amongst border patrol agents that our government has been handcuffing them from doing their jobs. Even a border patrol agent being interviewed going as far as saying border patrol is sending off illegals with taxpayers money and bus tickets out of town per government order. Obama's last stand is putting a delay on 56,000 deportations! This isn't a surprise to people that are aware but can be a huge swing of momentum for a Trump presidency and as ammunition to use against demented lib tards.

Below isn't the exact interview I saw but here's Sheriff Paul Babeu discussing the matter.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/08/0...e-offers-advice-on-eluding-border-patrol.html

This is how Obama aimed to "fundamentally transform" this country. How this administration is not being charged for treason by not enforcing the country's sovereign borders is beyond me. If Trump wins I really am curious to see the impact of his victory in how quickly it will stem the tide of immigration (both illegal and legal). We all know this country needs a moratorium on immigration of all kinds (as does every other western country).