Blackhawks player wanted for robbery?

Bear-Arms

Mentor
Ruutu runs into problem

A case of mistaken identity turned a post-practice jog into a sticky situation for Blackhawks forward Tuomo Ruutu.

Ruutu was detained by Bensenville police Tuesday after taking a jog around a nearby park after practice. There had been an armed robbery near The Edge Ice Arena, and Ruutu, dressed in black Hawks warmups, apparently fit the description of the suspect.

''It wasn't the first time I've been in the wrong place at the wrong time,'' Ruutu said. ''It happens to me all the time.''

ruutumugshot.jpg

The happiest mug shot I've ever seen.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Typical thug/gangster hockey player.
smiley5.gif

And I'm sure the guy they were looking for was a Caucasian with blue eyes.

white is right

Hall of Famer
If it were the playoffs I could see it as the playoff beards combined with too much skating makes a lot of players look like base heads. The one problem is what base head has ever had legs like tree trunks.....
smiley2.gif
Edited by: white is right

Lance Alworth

Mentor
Those damn Finns. Bringing their thug/gangster culture over here. We should close the borders to Europeans and only allow hardworking immigrants from Mexico and Latin America that will enrich our lives with diversity and will do the jobs we Americans don't want to.

By the way, if you couldn't tell, this is a sarcastic post.

white is right said:
The one problem is what base head has ever had legs like tree trunks.....
smiley2.gif

Thighs like tree-trunks and doorway-wide shoulders. Two textbook characteristics of hockey players. God I love being a hockey player.
smiley4.gif

Bear-Arms

Mentor
Ruutu was traded to Carolina and all he got was this sh*tty black eye .

ruutu2.jpg

Still smiling though.