Black vs White Pro Bowl

snow

Mentor
I think we would do fine at corner. Weddle, and Zbikowski are perfectly capable of playing corner, they both have the speed. Weddle played corner in college. Zbikowski was supposed to play corner at Notre Dame but was converted to S. I think he could convert back, he has 4.4 speed just like Weddle. So Weddle, Gregory and Zibby at cornerback. Leonhard has the athleticism to play corner but he could stay at FS unless they needed him in dime packages or something. Hell Id bring in Ittersagen, its not too late for him. Same with Dustin Fox, he is 28, he was last seen in the league in 09, im sure he could still play. Then there are guys like Steltz, Piscitelli, Grimm, Eric Smith, Chris Reis, Reed Doughty, McGraw who would all do fine at safety. So 5 corners to choose from and plenty of depth at Safety. With the talented defensive ends we have they wouldn't have to cover for long anyway. And if they are facing a black qb they will most likely see 5 and 10 yard passes.

Id bring in backs like Jake Sharp for insurance on Woodhead and then bring in Hester to back up Hillis. If Matt Jones hadn't retired id bring him him to have a tall fast guy, but Riley Cooper could fill that role. Welker, Amendola as slot receivers. Either Collie or Walter could be an outside reciver and groom Decker for the role. I would have to give Mike Hass a shot just because of what hes been through. Have Chad Hall as a wr/rb/return man. I would have Brees at quarterback and use Tebow in wildcat packages. Have guys like Lippincott, Eric Peterman, Kyle McCarthy on the practice squad. Things are looking pretty good when you might have too manyy to fit on the roster.

Edited by: snow

DWFan

Mentor
Snow after reading your last message I am totally convinced the white team would win this.

alln2

Guru
If we also take into account kicking and punting, where Whites absolutely dominate, it looks like clear win for Whites.
Then, if we take into account coaching, the result looks even more clear.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
backrow said:
the only clear advantage i can see is at the corner, and that's only because there's no white corners in the NFL(outside of Gregory, who played a bit in pros). i'll take Collie, Shipley, Decker, Walter over Wayne, Fitzgerald, Harvin etc. Hillis and Woodhead for 1-2 combo. Fullback like Evans to play a bit or someone like Karney, Hedgecock to pave the way. Kyle Williams, Gregg and Wright at DTs. tons of good, young linebackers and star ends to chose from (even if Allen is having a slower year, and so is Kampman to certain extent). Weddle and Zbikowski or Leonhard at safeties- and this team is looking mighty good!

Let's not forget Weddle played corner in college and is more than capable of playing the position in the pros.