Black QB Rapist

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
this isn't "news" because it happens all the time. that would be like reporting the sun came up in the east.

for the most part, our society has become so numb to the atrocities levied out by blacks every day upon whites and to the politically correct shepherds that manage the media that it will take something truly disastrous in order for most white Americans to wake up.
smiley18.gif

Bart

Hall of Famer
for the most part, our society has become so numb to the atrocities levied out by blacks every day upon whites

Very true. I listened to a few talk show programs the last couple days coming from the Milwaukee area.An all white jurydidn't convict a a couple or three cops accused of beating a black. Apparently some silly females brought him to a party at the home of one of the cops. The story is the white cop discoverd the -guest- stealing items and a badge from a bedroom . The cops administered justice with a severe whuppin.

Anyway, the many callers who were so upset by the actions of the police are organizing protests and vigils to show solidarity with the African American community. The white soccer mom types were most annoying. They are NEVER upset with the blacks and Mexicans who routinely murder the cops and the populace. Rapes, killings, car-jackings and assaults perpetrated by the beloved minorities don'teven raise an eye brow of these idiots. And no, they were not holding vigils for slain firemen, police officersand innocent whites who happened to be in the cross hairs of apes. Dip sticks!

"this isn't "news" because it happens all the time. that would be like reporting the sun came up in the east."

Correct. I think the old line goes like this: "Dog bites man, that's not news. Man bites dog, now THAT's news!"

Black and brown crimes are deliberately kept out of the media streams, and in their stead we get constant Judeo-Marxist propaganda: "Diversity is our strength," "we are a nation of immigrants," "All men are created equal," "Race is a social construct," etc.

This country is unwilling -- as a whole -- to put the blame on the deserving parties. Until we do that, nothing changes. If we don't do it soon, it'll be too late.

White warlord

Southern Knight said:
"this isn't "news" because it happens all the time. that would be like reporting the sun came up in the east."

Correct. I think the old line goes like this: "Dog bites man, that's not news. Man bites dog, now THAT's news!"

Black and brown crimes are deliberately kept out of the media streams, and in their stead we get constant Judeo-Marxist propaganda: "Diversity is our strength," "we are a nation of immigrants," "All men are created equal," "Race is a social construct," etc.

This country is unwilling -- as a whole -- to put the blame on the deserving parties. Until we do that, nothing changes. If we don't do it soon, it'll be too late.

I totally agree with this, and the reason behind it is simple the media doesn't want it reported. I ask myself why? One of the most common sense answers I have is that: Rich whites don't care. Why don't they care? Because they don't have too, they live in a world that doesn't exist to Poor and Middle class white people. Rich whites have the power of the police that will bend over backwards, and swim through hellfire to assist them, they live in neighborhoods, that are ALL white and will stay ALL white, because blacks and other races can't afford to live in that area. They also typically work with all whites, or blacks that they put in positions under them. Rich whites don't have to put up with "black anger" like we do because they have power and blacks know it. I'm sure that others will say that there is another race behind this, such as Jews owning the media. Myself personally I don't know ANY Jews, I don't think I've even seen a Jew or talked to a Jew, so I couldn't comment about that race in any form. For the sake of assumption, lets say that as, other say that Jews do own the media ( and I assume this because I haven't research it any) and they are using, the black and Latino, race to cause racial tension, and Systematically destroy the white race. With that assumption in mind it is Plausible that the media would avoid most black on white crimes, but then we have the issue of whites that work for these Jews in the media, and they are Probably, extremely well paid, and rich. Remember people as I said before I tend to believe the "Rich white people not caring idea", before the Jewish Theory only because, I've never had contact with a Jew or researched the issue. If the Jew scenario is real how can we combat this and be taking seriously at the same time?