Black people have no class

Hawkeye2

Mentor
I'm watching CNN, mainly because I want to see just how stupid people are. CNN manages to make me angrier than even MSNBC or Fox news.
Anyways they had a thing on Malcolm X, and I decided to watch it just to see how CNN race-baits this.
So CNN is telling this mans story, trying to make him out to be some sort of hero, and then they showed the part about the JFK assassination and Malcolm X bring up the story of chickens coming home to roast. Basically trying to blame Kennedy and the government for his death. Saying they created a violent atmosphere and it resulted in his death.
Now I'm a conservative and didn't like Kennedy, but I got to say that is an ******* response to say about someone who just died. That totally defines what I see with black culture, especially today. Black people will hear about a white child dieing of cancer and not give a crap, but some thug who get shot assaulting a cop, and the whole community is ready to riot.

Last edited:

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
I'm watching CNN, mainly because I want to see just how stupid people are. CNN manages to make me angrier than even MSNBC or Fox news.
Anyways they had a thing on Malcolm X, and I decided to watch it just to see how CNN race-baits this.
So CNN is telling this mans story, trying to make him out to be some sort of hero, and then they showed the part about the JFK assassination and Malcolm X bring up the story of chickens coming home to roast. Basically trying to blame Kennedy and the government for his death. Saying they created a violent atmosphere and it resulted in his death.
Now I'm a conservative and didn't like Kennedy, but I got to say that is an ******* response to say about someone who just died. That totally defines what I see with black culture, especially today. Black people will hear about a white child dieing of cancer and not give a crap, but some thug who get shot assaulting a cop, and the whole community is ready to riot.

Anti-white Malcolm X quotes are a dime a dozen. His Kennedy comment is actually kind by comparison to most. When an airplane crash happened he replied: "The death of over 120 white people is a very beautiful thing." They have a charter academy in Detroit named after him among many other honors, you know you're at war when your enemy celebrates the most hateful of their "heroes". A white guy can't say negro without getting fired, a black guy revels in the death of 120 white people and he's celebrated.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer

Westside

Hall of Famer
Some posters on Youtube were wondering why n*ggas were at spring break. Another poster responded "White p*ssy has a mean spell on them". That is the truth.

Ambrose

Master
Wrecked him!!

He clean knocked the coon out and a second jumped on him from behind. All those others just stand around and cheer? Why not jump in and peel the second coon away?

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
He clean knocked the coon out and a second jumped on him from behind. All those others just stand around and cheer? Why not jump in and peel the second coon away?

A lot of people are soft. Rather sitback n cheer and film while the real guys handle business. Too bad the video was only 21seconds

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
A lot of people are soft. Rather sitback n cheer and film while the real guys handle business. Too bad the video was only 21seconds

Yep...Alotta sissies & punks out there. We used to have a "chant" down this way when I was coming up. It went..."Fight! fight! N1993r and a White! N1993r wins, we ALL jump in! White wins, we whip n1993r @$$ again!!"

That's one of the biggest problems with this pansified "modernist" society...too many White males aren't real men, but rather gutless, sniveling little p@ntyw@1sts that never had a fight in their life! They don't know what a fight is!! It seems (at times) that long gone are they days where a man would get down & whip some dadgum @$$es! I love the style of the old time hard@$$es like the gritty WW1 & 2 vets, old west lawmen & old school pro "wrasslers" like Harley Race, Danny Hodge & Wahoo McDaniel (legit shoot fighters).

My sister-in-law says I'm a "dinosaur" who should have been born back in the frontier days. I take that as a compliment & tell her she's just not been around many real men...just alotta plastic p@ntywafer cream puffs.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Wonder if that really was on a University campus? Why would those people be there? Strange.

It's either a colored "school", or they're applicants for the "custodial engineering" program.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Not that it's OK that this happened to anyone, but at least the victim wasn't White.

True, and this is another (heinous) example of "TNB".

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
[video=youtube;fekzQAEXlOc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=fekzQAEXlOc[/video]

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Las Vegas pool party, post boxing match.

[video=youtube;mLX1bWUoX8E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLX1bWUoX8E[/video]