Black files lawsuit over racist Pizza Hut receipt

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
This fat tub of lard doesn't need to be eating Pizza Hut anyways. He looks like he has a pizza stuck in his mouth.
Edited by: whiteathlete33

Menelik

Mentor
whiteathlete33 said:
This fat tub of lard doesn't need to be eating Pizza Hut anyways. He looks like he has a pizza stuck in his mouth.

smiley36.gif
Agreed. Also it looks like he has been in a little trouble himself:

http://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/cases/nameSearch.do

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Gimme a break...like I'd be upset if some pizza joint wrote "Big White" on my pizza receipt. This PC BS is beyond outrageous!
smiley7.gif

WA33, good point...the sumo-bruthuh needs to steer clear of the junk food.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
DixieDestroyer said:
Gimme a break...like I'd be upset if some pizza joint wrote "Big White" on my pizza receipt. This PC BS is beyond outrageous!
smiley7.gif

They already claim whites make them fat by advertising junk food towards blacks. He's looking for the courts to award him some free money.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
whiteathlete33 said:
DixieDestroyer said:
smiley7.gif

They already claim whites make them fat by advertising junk food towards blacks.  He's looking for the courts to award him some free money. 

The court should "award" him a boot in his fat @$$. This is why we need a "looser pays" system for filing lawsuits.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
It happened on Martin Luther King day as well. AWW LAWD!!! What a horrible thing to do. Thousands of white lives every year are worthless but this is something that needs to be addressed huh? Ohh please!!

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
"To be an African-American male and have that type of injustice done to you, especially by a Caucasian, on Martin Luther King holiday, it just threw me so hard," Mayberry said.

My, my, what a sensitive little boy.

I'm interested to know how he'd feel on a daily basis if he were a white american man"¦then his dim-witted brain cells would know true "injustice."Â￾ That is, the fact that delicate little flowers like him are acknowledged as "equals"Â￾ to real men.

Paleocon

Guru
I suppose he will spend all of his lawsuit settlement money at KFC or Popeyes. That will show those Pizza Hut racists.

Rise

Guru
Sad thing is this worthless Nword (he has a 4 page rap sheet on Case.net) will probably get tens of thousands to settle with pizza hut. The more we pander to the race card, the more ridiculous these accusations get.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
From the looks of it, if he does get the money, he'll be spending it on McDonald's, Pizza Hutt, Doritos, soda, and potato chips.