black blustering

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
i had my latest "inter-racial experience" this afternoon, and i thought i'd post it and see what some of you guys thought, or what you've experienced in your own daily grind.

as i was pulling into a local community college to use their high-speed internet, one of the black "students" was walking down the middle of the drive with some of his homies. he seemed surprised when i didn't slow down to keep from hitting him with my car! ha! i just looked at him as i drove past a few feet then parked.

he came walking up flailing his arms and flapping his gums, you know the usual ass-of-himself type stuff. he walked right up to my door yelling. i kept looking at him, opened the door, got out, and simply looked at him with a smile on my face. ha! he nearly shiat himself! he started backing up at a near run, still talking about "what he was gonna do." i laughed out loud and said "i'm standing right here. do your thing." he was stunned speechless and kept backing up. finally, his "posse" showed up and started egging him on again. so he came back up running his mouth some more as i was walking off. i calmly sat my personal belongings down, and started walking toward him, smiling. i said, "let's do this then."

hahahaha his "woman" jumped in and acted like she was holding him back, and she started telling me to just walk away. i don't know if i've ever seen human eyes any bigger than theirs! ha! even his posse shut up.

when i left the computer lab, i looked my car over to see if that clown had done anything to it, and then i asked an old white guy who had watched the precedings if he had. he responded, "no. i've been watching it. i reckon he about talked himself into an ass whooping by overloading that big mouth of his. 'cause i don't think you acted like he thought you would."

and that's my point here. i'm no super hero or bad hombre or anything. i'm just a small white dude who doesn't take crap from black boys. i've been in lots of scrapes with 'em over the years playing hoops (my sport of choice despite being short and white), and they ALL freak out when a white dude doesn't back up! their whole world view falls apart!

why are so many white people reluctant to stand up for themselves? what are they scared of? a butt whipping? jeez! too many of us are as soft as a fat guy's stomach.

holler back with your own stories and thoughts.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
I had a similar situation recently, I was in a parking structure and a black man (well dressed actually, a suit) was blocking my way in his car sitting there talking to someone. I've found this to be typical. They just sit in their cars oblivious to anyone else needing to get by. So I honked the horn, a loud "GET OUT OF THE WAY *******" honk. He freaked, jumped out of his car, started to come towards me, yelling like a madman.

This is a sensitive situation for me, I was sucker punched once while sitting in a car and do not want it to happen ever again. So I rolled down my window and yelled back with death in my voice: "SHUT THE F*CK UP AND BET BACK IN YOUR CAR"

He stopped, froze, realized I meant business (and I'm sure he was surprised a white guy responded to his angry negro act like that) and quietly got in his car and drove away. I'm glad it happened like that. I would have had to get out and confront him because I will not EVER be trapped in a car.

And I do not need an assault charge either. I do not want to meet with Mr. Police, Mr. Lawyer, Mr. DA and Mr./Ms. Judge again. But I have decided (and make this decision for yourself ahead of time, like right now) that I will if I have to.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Chitwood, I'm really surprised these guys didn't do anything to your car. Really surprised.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Alot of what Jimmy said is true.Most blacks and hispanics talk a mean game.When a white talks back and doesn't back down,alot of times,there will not even be a fight that takes place.I myself personally have avoided countless fights by standing up to their b.s. You can't back down or it will be even worse.It's ok to be a little scared in a fight,but not petrified or you have lost before you even start.Stand up and talk sh** back to them.It they still want to fight,finish it.I always take a guy to the ground.That is the best way to fight.I will say though,that I don't like to fight but when I do,I usually come out on top.Violence should only be used when absolutely neccesary.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
I didn't say he shouldn't have stood up to them. I said I was surprised the guy didn't do anything to his car. If Jimmy ain't around to see what happens, Jimmy ain't around to kick his ass after the fact. Unless they know each other or see each other around campus, the guy could have come off like a big shot by keying his car, slashing the tires, you name it.

Like I said, I'm surprised he didn't do it. Or better yet, that he didn't break INTO the car and steal his stereo.
smiley2.gif

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I know of guys who have had similar experiences in front of groups of blacks before. One of them even said it was good to see a white guy stand up for himself before he and his posse walked away. I have never had to get that involved in a situation before. I did lay on the horn and made one get out of the road with their car once. They started talking smack as I drove by slowly. I shouted a couple of things at them when they brought race into it before I made my way on down the road. If a female relative had not been with me, I might have done more, but I think I got my point across anyway.

White_Savage

Mentor
I noted similar behavior amongst blacks in my school days.

It's bizarre. On the one hand, black pop culture seems to be full of the notion that any black can whip any White. OTOH, they often seem un-interested in one-on-one fistfights with Whites. Could just be that they realize when it comes to an enraged White man, you have to either get your ass beaten or commit murder.

GWTJ

Mentor
Standing up for yourself is rewarding. And I have told blacks to get the hell behind me when they would try to cut in line at a store or something more than once. But you have to be careful and size up the black(s) you are dealing with. In NJ, where I live, there are some towns you just don't go into if you are white. Your life isn't worth 2 cents there and blacks not only won't back down they'll waste you and brag to their friends about it. I worked in Newark for several years and at 5:00p.m. the businesses close, the gates protecting the stores come down and business people disappear until the next morning. The one weekend I worked there were 7 murders within a 10 block radius of my building. The police presence is overwhelming and omnipresent. I worked 3:00p.m. to 11:00p.m. and when I left the parking garage under the building(with a security force working in it) I would drive home and see fights, pimps knocking around hookers and drugged out losers hanging out in the streets.
I avoided all contact all the time. These losers would have loved to engage me and they had nothing to lose. I had everything to lose.

I would say, overall, I really haven't had many problems with blacks hasslin me much. And the previous posters are right, their bark is worse than their bite.

The problem I seem to keep having is with old people. They cut in line on me all the time and don't seem to care. They act more entitled than minorities. Anyone else notice this?

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Forming lines and proceeding in orderly fashion are decidely white ideas. Some would say cultural, but I say white.

People from darker continents do not line up. They gather in large semi-circles about the point of entrance and gradually make their way forward, with nudges, elbows, and hard stares. It is an alien notion to them, this standing in line that white people do.

In part, I think it is because whites have more respect for the rights of others than do other races: "You were here first, its your turn," with a nice smile and a polite wave forward of the hand. Whereas a black person might see himself 'bein' disrespected' if he hands over a place in line to someone else. I gotta get me mine is their prevailing attitude.

If you travel abroad or live in any fairly decent size community where there are enough non-white immigrants, you will notice this phenomena.

White_Savage

Mentor
White Shogun said:
Forming lines and proceeding in orderly fashion are decidely white ideas. Some would say cultural, but I say white.

People from darker continents do not line up. They gather in large semi-circles about the point of entrance and gradually make their way forward, with nudges, elbows, and hard stares. It is an alien notion to them, this standing in line that white people do.

In part, I think it is because whites have more respect for the rights of others than do other races: "You were here first, its your turn," with a nice smile and a polite wave forward of the hand. Whereas a black person might see himself 'bein' disrespected' if he hands over a place in line to someone else. I gotta get me mine is their prevailing attitude.

If you travel abroad or live in any fairly decent size community where there are enough non-white immigrants, you will notice this phenomena.

Shogun:
Interestingly, I see polite codes of behavior like this coming from the equally White tendency to become VERY seriously violent when finally pushed too far. Like those two Norwegian chieftans once who got into a quarrell and supposedly beat each other to death with the bridles and bits from their horses
smiley4.gif
An armed society is a polite society, as Heinlein said.

bigunreal

Mentor
GWTJ-

I agree with you about old people. The remaining remnants of the
self-proclaimed "greatest generation" do indeed seem to have a sense of
entitlement that only the average african-american can match. They love
to drive incredibly slow and, like so many blacks, seem to dare
you to toot your horn (and if you do, they just ignore it) in response.
But then what do you expect from the group that went nuts when Ross
Perot gently proposed VOLUNTARY means testing for Social
Security. I have very little respect for most of this "greatest"
generation. IMHO, most of the problems we have in the world today,
including the racial mess we discuss on this forum, results from the
disastrous choices this generation made. They produced and watched all
the worthless, propaganda-filled movies and t.v. shows. They financed
the filthy, violent and racist rap music industry. They elected
despicable, obviously corrupt leaders over and over again, no matter
how many devastating laws they passed. Under their stewardship,
Affirmative Action reigned supreme, feminism flourished, non-white
immigration soared, the welfare state kept growing, Martin Luther King
was given his own holiday, George Washington had his holiday taken
away, and professional and college sports became dominated by blacks.
The most hilarious part of all this is that the "greatest generation"
is almost universally prejudiced against blacks, immigrants and
feminists. They obviously hate rap music. They disapprove of the sex
and violence on t.v. and in the movies. And yet, they made all of it
possible. How ironic. How clueless. How non-great.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
hey love to drive incredibly slow and, like so many blacks, seem to dare you to toot your horn (and if you do, they just ignore it)

BigU, thats because they can't see where their going or hear your horn anyways! Haven't you see them trying to drive with those big black cataract-surgery glasses on?

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
White Shogun, that was hilarious! I know I have seen way too many of them driving around with those things on. It is strange, the irony of many of them being prejudiced and some still advancing the agendas that are killing this country. I can take comfort knowing that my grandparents weren't that way.

Alpha Male

Mentor
I've encountered this plenty. When I boxed in college I heard one of the black fighters talking about how white guys won't ever step up to him in a street altercation.

That's only some not all. I have stared down many at school, to the point where their buddies come over and say they don't want trouble.

They also act indifferent and rude in the service industry. I just moved down to NYC and I see alot of this behavior. I had words with a truck driver the other day who didnt think I was walking fast enough in the cross walk despite my right of way. He was inching forward and I slowed down just a bit. Hss black buddy in the driver seat started talking sh*t. I stopped started yelling back and stood there with my arms open calling him out. He did nothing. You do got to be careful wbc of weapons though. Stand up for yourself but be street smart. If you think they are carrying a gun, it isnt worth dying for to prove you are tough. Edited by: Alpha Male

JD074

Master
Hey bigunreal, Greatest Generation... Baby Boomers... Generation X... what's next? Will the madness ever end???

smiley11.gif