Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dirk Nowitzki

• DeWayne Wade

• Total voters

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
This poll is an exact mirror of a poll found on the ESPN page. Surprise, surprise, the lemmings so far have voted Wade the best player in the NBA, with 44% of the vote. Nash and Nowitzki garnered only 10% of the vote between the two of them, COMBINED.

If you'd like to vote in the ESPN poll, just go to the ESPN.com home page. But I don't think its going to make any difference. There aren't enough people in the world who think a white man can ball better than a black man enough to influence that vote.

KG2422

Mentor
White Shogun said:
This poll is an exact mirror of a poll found on the ESPN page. Surprise, surprise, the lemmings so far have voted Wade the best player in the NBA, with 44% of the vote. Nash and Nowitzki garnered only 10% of the vote between the two of them, COMBINED.

If you'd like to vote in the ESPN poll, just go to the ESPN.com home page. But I don't think its going to make any difference. There aren't enough people in the world who think a white man can ball better than a black man enough to influence that vote.

"People" are pretty stupid. That's one reason democracy isn't working. Polls like that are evidence that it's not just women's suffrage that has ruined things.
smiley4.gif

The Duke

How can it be anyone but the back to back mvp of the nba? KG2422 is right the average sports fan has the memory and attention span of an infant.

pt.guard2

Guru
People may be making a distinction between "best" and "most valuable." Hard to argue that Nash is not the MVP, but Wade probably would beat him one on one. As stupid as that thinking is.....

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I'd have to take Dirk. 7 feet tall with his skills and moves, there's no comparison to me.

whiteCB

Master
The average sports fan is one that has no such thing as a long term memory. This is also due in part to ESPN's refusal to admit sports exsisted pre 1980(the year ESPN was created). The average NBA fan has no idea of the great bball players that played in the 70s and 60s. guys like Rick Berry, Pete Maravich, Nate Thurmond, Jerry Lucas, Elgin Baylor, and many others that would whoop up on punks like Stefon Marbury and tracy McGrady. Intelligent sports fans that know "analyists" like John Madden, Tom Jackson, and Mike Golic have no idea what they're talking about. The only guy on ESPN I have any respect for is Ron Jaworski who actually makes intelligent comments and has this thing called proof to back it up.

I can't vote for a player who has never been to the finals -- Nash -- or
one who played like a girl in the finals -- Dirk. You play to win, so I have
to go with a winner.

Kaptain

Master
GreatLakeState said:
I can't vote for a player who has never been to the finals -- Nash -- or
one who played like a girl in the finals -- Dirk. You play to win, so I have
to go with a winner.

Most importantly none of them are Detroit Pistons. Oops, they lost and "played like girls" the last two years. Who is your winner, Greatlake?

As if winning a rigged contest means anything.

Pistons and Isaih Thomas still suck.