Best matchup of the weekend.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
This weekend will be a war in the Pac Ten.ASU is going up to play at Oregon State.ASU is highly ranked with Sam Keller leading the way.He is even getting Heisman Talk after passing for almost 400 yards in the first half against undefeated Northwestern.He has plenty of targets including Matt Miller,the speedy wide receiver.Also M.Mutz and the Z.Miller.

The matchup I want to see is Mike Haas of Oregon State going against one of the best cornerbacks in the nation.ASU is a very white friendly school at all positions including cornerback.Josh Golden is a stud at the corner but I am rooting for Haas this week.Mike Haas is the best receiver in the country.This will be one hell of a war between these guys.I can't wait to see this game!
smiley32.gif

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Get out the cannons men, its time to light up the sky!

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
it will be interesting to see how ASU game plans for Hass...will Golden, who is clearly ASU's best cover guy, be locked on him one-on-one? or will they put Golden on an island on the ooposite side of the field and give a constant double team to Mike? either way, i din't care who wins, as long as our guys play well.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Speaking of ASU,they are on quite a tear.They lost to LSU only because of special teams.The are 2nd in the nation in total offense with over 631 yards per game.Yes you heard me right.They are on track to break all of the Pac Ten Records and maybe college records if they keep this up.Sam Keller is as fine a qb as you will find in all of college football.He throws to a white tightend,and 2 of the 3 receivers are white.These guys know what to do when they catch it.If fact,Matt Miller was a 10.4 sprinter in high school!Look out for ASU!

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I'm guessing this game will be on TV. I hope so, I want to see it.

JoeV

Guru
I saw the commercial for it being on TBS at 10p EDT on Saturday. The west coast games always seem to feature more white players, but they are on so damn late.
smiley19.gif