BCS Championship

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Not much buzz about this game. Here or much of anywhere that I can tell. Serves them right for moving it to a Thursday a week after New Years. And they want to expand the season with a playoff and even more games. Right.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I agree about this game, jaxvid, although the playoffs wouldn't have to last this late. They could end on the 1st or 2nd of January. The problem is the BCS and an over-abundance of bowl games. 34 of them is way more than there should be. Even 20 was stretching it, imho. The week after the conference championship games, the playoffs could start and then end around New Years Day.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
One thing to point out is the media's infatuation with Tebow. they have goneabove and beyond in hyping him up. The praise is amazing! I just hope all this praise doesnt backfire on him if things dont work out.
smiley5.gif

bigunreal

Mentor
Tebow certainly isn't getting any praise when it comes to his chances of making it in the NFL. I just heard that moronic oaf Mike Golic declare, matter of factly, that Tebow cannot play QB in the NFL. "He will be an H-Back," this jock-sniffing idiot proclaimed to his giggling comrade "Greenie." "He weighs 240 pounds and isn't going to outrun anybody," Golic also said. He also stated that Tebow would not be a first day pick in the draft.

I've said this before, but it bears repeating; the only difference between Tebow and Vince Young is skin color (and the fact Tebow has been far more productive and successful). Young was a top pick in the draft; Tebow will slotted into a "white" position and drafted on the second day? How obvious does this stuff have to be? They give the game away when they say he "projects" not to the logical position any black running QB might- RB- but to "H-Back," which is a FB/TE hybrid. What is crucial, of course, is that in neither case would he touch the ball very often. Yeah, that's where you want to play one of college football's most exciting and dominant players in years. If Tebow is denied the opportunity to play in the NFL, what point is there in any young white kid even attempting to play football?

Maple Leaf

Mentor
bigunreal said:
Tebow certainly isn't getting any praise when it comes to his chances of making it in the NFL. I just heard that moronic oaf Mike Golic declare, matter of factly, that Tebow cannot play QB in the NFL. "He will be an H-Back," this jock-sniffing idiot proclaimed to his giggling comrade "Greenie." "He weighs 240 pounds and isn't going to outrun anybody," Golic also said. He also stated that Tebow would not be a first day pick in the draft.

I've said this before, but it bears repeating; the only difference between Tebow and Vince Young is skin color (and the fact Tebow has been far more productive and successful). Young was a top pick in the draft; Tebow will slotted into a "white" position and drafted on the second day? How obvious does this stuff have to be? They give the game away when they say he "projects" not to the logical position any black running QB might- RB- but to "H-Back," which is a FB/TE hybrid. What is crucial, of course, is that in neither case would he touch the ball very often. Yeah, that's where you want to play one of college football's most exciting and dominant players in years. If Tebow is denied the opportunity to play in the NFL, what point is there in any young white kid even attempting to play football?

I must say that I agree with this almost entirely. Almost entirely because there is a big difference between Vince Young and Tebow: Tebow is more elusive, more creative, and has a much higher football I.Q.. Vince Young is dumb.
If a kid like Tebow is not made into an NFL star and is buried like Hass and Leonard and many others have been it will be an even worse blunder by the NFL than ever before. Lifelong fans are created when they are young, college stars making it in the pros increases fan base and future client base. If they keep rejecting their own future fans their client base will keep dwindling with another disappointment. It is not really a question of whether or not Tebow can make it in the NFL because obviously almost any player who can dominate like he has in the minors can carry that talent up to the pros and succeed. Great amateurs make it in the pros in any sport when given a chance so to argue otherwise is blunt, dumb, stupid, and illogical. If Tebow is not made into an NFL quarterback it will be because the NFL does not want him to become one just like Hass and Leonard were not allowed to develop and become players at their respective positions. And if you believe otherwise you need to lie down and take a nap. Edited by: Maple Leaf

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Both good posts above. Tebow is a tremendous talent. I think he is a good enough Qb to get a shot at that position in the NFL no doubt, and I believe he will excel. He is very Vince Young like with the exception he is not at the retarded level of intelligence and much more mature. Those things aren't missed by the NFL very often especially as it has become obvious that the way to win is to have a great white QB on your team.

bigunreal

Mentor
Here is yet another indication that the Caste machinery is working overtime on Tebow, and he appears to be playing into their hands, like virtually all the other white players:

From today's Rotoworld:

Asked if he'd be willing to play fullback in the NFL during Thursday night's post-BCS Championship press conference, Tim Tebow said he's open to it.

Tebow says his goal is to stay at QB, but he'll "do whatever they ask me to do." "(Even) if I don't have the opportunity to play quarterback, I want to play in the NFL," he said. "But (ultimately) I want to be a quarterback, I love leading the team, being in charge." Tebow is certainly an accurate enough passer, but NFL offenses are dramatically different from Urban Meyer's.

This is extremely disheartening. Michael Bush, the THIRD string RB for the pathetic Raiders, whined publicly when it was gently suggested the team might move him to fullback. Here we have the top player in college football, willing to humble himself (and throw away any chance at pro stardom) for the "sake of the team." Whites need to stop this nonsense and start advocating for themselves. If Tebow doesn't realize he's good enough to start at QB in the NFL, who will? Has he even looked at the horrendous assortment of QBs in the league? How can he play the way he does, without the self-confidence to publicly say something like, "I consider that a real slap in the face. I KNOW I can play QB in the NFL. I'm not a fullback."

Tim Tebow seems to be a fantastic young man, the perfect role model for youngsters. I will root for him as hard as I can, but if he doesn't stand up for himself, the Caste system will plow him under and have him slotted for a demeaning role at the quintessential white position of H-Back.

If a kid as talented and productive as Tebow, with his laudable character and "winner" history, cannot make it in the NFL, how can any other white player?

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Matt Ryan and Joe Flacco aren't White QB's in the NFL?

There's clearly an agenda against Tebow, and I don't think any CFer has pin-pointed exactly why.

Because, even though black QB's are over-represented in college, White QB's will still filter into the NFL and become starters.

I'm not drinking the Sam Bradford kool-aid (especially him only being a sophomore) and I think a lot of the NFL-hype for him and USC's Mark Sanchez have to do with them being mixed. None (including Tebow) may succeed as NFL QB's, but why prevent Tebow from receiving a legitimate shot? Of course, he could succeed and that would mean one more NFL QB that isn't black. I think there must be more going on, though.

I can buy into the Caste System being desperate at the QB position. Tebow does need to improve as a passer, but Mel Kiper gave away the agenda when he said that Tebow needs to return to college (with which I agree), but that he STILL couldn't be an NFL QB after his Senior year! Must be a prophet?... or maybe a Christian-hating Jew? Tebow has 4 blood siblings and was home-schooled, right? That's a TABOO background; He could be the next Hitler.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
It was easy to root against Oklahoma, what with their 19 black starters and the ludicrous media portrayal of Bradford as some kind of Indian folk hero.

GWTJ

Mentor
Congrats to Florida and especially Tim Tebow! Nobody deserves it more than him. He is everything ESPN and the NFL are afraid of and I hope the fans push hard and demand he be given a chance to be an NFL QB.
smiley32.gif

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
I hate those castholes Greenie and that fat moron Golic, they always seem to have caste supporters on their program all the time. Such as Kiper, McShay, Herbstreit, Jaws, Schlereth, and various blacks that work at ESPN.

I hope Tebow succeeds at the NFL. It would be nice to prove these idiots wrong. As GWTJ said, the caste media is afraid of Tebow at the NFL level.

I also think the caste system at QB in the NFL seems to be crumbling somewhat, the media seems to be trying to destroy Tebow right now, and hype black QBs Tryod Taylor from Va. Tech is probably what the media will cling to now.

For now, it seems like no more of retarded Vince Young, unless the Titans throw their future away and start Young next year.

P.S. I hope Tebow comes back and wins the Heisman next year, to shut people up about Archie Griffen.

Jack Lambert said:
I hate those castholes Greenie and that fat moron Golic, they always seem to have caste supporters on their program all the time. Such as Kiper, McShay, Herbstreit, Jaws, Schlereth, and various blacks that work at ESPN.

Can't forget the token chicks and that Oriental dude (Kim is his last name I reckon) who's mostly seen in the mornings on SportsCenter.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
OldSchoolBoy75 said:
Jack Lambert said:

Can't forget the token chicks and that Oriental dude (Kim is his last name I reckon) who's mostly seen in the mornings on SportsCenter.

True, but those guys really don't have a chance to mouth off like those two clueless idiots. They are worse than the sportscenter guys like Van Pelt, Anderson, Scott, etc. They all pretty much hate whites. The NFL Live guys suck to.

You're right. Just looked Griffin up on. In his 7 seasons with the Bengals, he rushed for a eye-popping 691 carries for 2808 yards and 192 Rec. for 1607 yards.
smiley36.gif
Edited by: Jack Lambert

dwid

Hall of Famer
what i dont get is the endless talk on how tebow will not make a good nfl qb over and over, after "praising" him. The guy just won a freakin national championship and they are already raining on his parade talking about he cant do this or that. IT JUST HAPPENED. LAST NIGHT. HE WON A NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP. less than 24 hours ago and they are talking about the negatives of tim tebow.

Why aren't they saying anything about sam bradford and his choke job? When he threw a pick it didnt look like he cared about winning...he had a face like "aw man thats probably going to hurt my draft stock"

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
dwid said:
what i dont get is the endless talk on how tebow will not make a good nfl qb over and over, after "praising" him. The guy just won a freakin national championship and they are already raining on his parade talking about he cant do this or that. IT JUST HAPPENED. LAST NIGHT. HE WON A NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP. less than 24 hours ago and they are talking about the negatives of tim tebow.

Why aren't they saying anything about sam bradford and his choke job? When he threw a pick it didnt look like he cared about winning...he had a face like "aw man thats probably going to hurt my draft stock"

I know they make it seem like the switch to H-back is inevitable. The Dolphins would be the perfect system for Tebow btw.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Yeah, Oklahoma starting only 3 whites was pathetic. Florida only started 5 so they were not much better. Other than Tebow it was a good night for the Caste System.

Too bad Texas (9 white starters) didn't get picked to play instead.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
anyone who thinks Tebow doesn't have a strong arm has obviously never watched him play. furthermore, i question all these clowns who whine about his unusual throwing motion. first of all, he is very accurate. secondly, a player's throwing mechanics can be improved through coaching. if they can't, then why pay a quarterbacks coach to teach them?
smiley2.gif

what you can't teach is what Tebow has: a strong arm, the ability to make plays, leadership, and most of all, the ability to win games. he's a winner, plain and simple.

in my opinion, the hate directed at Tebow has nothing to do with whether he has the chops to make it as a pro. it has everything to do with the fact that he's a strong, hard-working, white male who is unashamed to demand excellence of not only himself but those around him. in our modern America, any white man who exhibits such "old fashioned" values has a bullseye on his back.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Jimmy Chitwood said:
anyone who thinks Tebow doesn't have a strong arm has obviously never watched him play. furthermore, i question all these clowns who whine about his unusual throwing motion. first of all, he is very accurate. secondly, a player's throwing mechanics can be improved through coaching. if they can't, then why pay a quarterbacks coach to teach them?
smiley2.gif

what you can't teach is what Tebow has: a strong arm, the ability to make plays, leadership, and most of all, the ability to win games. he's a winner, plain and simple.

in my opinion, the hate directed at Tebow has nothing to do with whether he has the chops to make it as a pro. it has everything to do with the fact that he's a strong, hard-working, white male who is unashamed to demand excellence of not only himself but those around him. in our modern America, any white man who exhibits such "old fashioned" values has a bullseye on his back.

Plus he's an unabashed Christian. Having the John 3:16 under his eyes to be seen over and over again on national television had to enrage the powers that be.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
Jimmy Chitwood said:
smiley2.gif

Plus he's an unabashed Christian. Having the John 3:16 under his eyes to be seen over and over again on national television had to enrage the powers that be.

Great points Gentlemen, and I agree. Tebow is a marked man in many ways. I sincerely hope he becomes a great NFL QB.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
I've recently heard some of these Caste lackeys talking about Tebow being a H-back to make it in the NFL (& not being drafted in the first few rounds). That's such hogwash. Tebow doesn't have the arm of a Matt Stafford, but he's the best football player (& best athlete at QB) in the NCAA right now. It may take a few years for Tebow to blossom in the NFL, but he has the talent & potential (for QB). These gutless, 2-bit, NWO serving Casteturds are so full of $#it, it constantly flows out of their yaps!
smiley7.gif

Don Wassall said:
Plus he's an unabashed Christian.  Having the John 3:16 under his eyes to be seen over and over again on national television had to enrage the powers that be. 

Subtle chest-beating of Christianity like that is a turn-off to a lot of people. Frankly, I think it's just cheesy on Tebow's part.

bigunreal

Mentor
OldSchoolBoy75,

Normally I agree with you; I get the impression that most of these athletes (especially the black ones, who often are engaged in non-Christian behavior much of the time) are hypocrites, and just mouthing off words that will make them sound like they're good people.

Tebow, however, really comes off as sincere to me. He also does missionary work, and I would be surprised if he was immoral in his private life. I think he walks the walk, while most of these guys just talk the talk.
Of course, I could be wrong, but it's been a long time since I found any of these athletes to be so humble and likeable.

bigunreal said:
Tebow, however, really comes off as sincere to me. He also does missionary work, and I would be surprised if he was immoral in his private life. I think he walks the walk, while most of these guys just talk the talk.
Of course, I could be wrong, but it's been a long time since I found any of these athletes to be so humble and likeable.

And this is exactly the kind of personality that the NFL doesn't want. The "Fellowship Of Christian Athletes"-type player went out with the '80s. If he's not a "bad boy" then he's bagging every hot broad he meets at parties. For White players, the Media likes clones of Tom Brady, not some do-gooder who believes in Jesus. Trust me; their love affair for T2 will end once he's out of the college realm.Edited by: OldSchoolBoy75

whiteCB

Master
OldSchoolBoy75 said:
[

Archie Griffin was before my time, but I take it he was a bust in the NFL, right?

Yeah Griffin was the 1970s bust at RB version of KiJana Carter. They funny part is the Cincinnati Bengals drafted both of them.
smiley36.gif