Barrett Nugent

trackster

Mentor
Well, allow me to give you another 110 prospect. In a year depressingly short of top high schoolers, Jonathan Cabral is US #1 at both the 110 and the 300 hurdles. He's heading to Oregon next year, and looks like he could be great at either the 110 or the 400h as a collegian.

TwentyTwo

Master
Yall are on top of it here! Barrett Nugent has been a breath of fresh air while dominating!
This past weekend he won the SEC Outdoor Championship in 110 meter high-hurdles with a time of 13.61!

http://www.2theadvocate.com/sports/LSU-keeps-adding-to-track-field-titles.html

trackc051611.jpg

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
If only those "well-coordinated superior athletes" took up boxing, we'd be in serious trouble!!

I've said it before and I'll say it again, blacks in track rarely exude masculinity or dominance, just more of the typical "suga in the tank" brothas, really, with their bling and various OCD complexes.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Oh, I'm ALL for White men taking up track and defeating "the ultimate alpha-males."

As for agendas, aren't they everywhere?

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I wasn't aware of him sweeping the hurdles again against high caliber competition. Way to go Jonathan. Now if we can only get some more white sprinters in america. Come on kids. Take up the sprints. If your like me, you will fall in love with the sport whether on or off the track!

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Rumblin, bumblin and stumblin.. not Nugent, but the Homies!! Classic, even CBS was having a laugh!
smiley36.gif

TwentyTwo

Master
Sorry I wasn't able to get to a computer sooner....

CONGRATS to Barrett Nugent!!!! 13.28 National Champion!!!!

jacknyc

Hall of Famer
I think Barrett is the 1st white guy to win the short hurdles at the NCAA since 1970!
He is definitely the best, white American hurdler in many decades.
I hope he continues to develop so that we see him on the international scene in a few years.
By the way, he ran the opening leg of LSU's 4 x 100m relay.

albinosprint

Mentor