Barr or Baldwin

Freedom

Mentor
The election for most people here comes down to a choice between Chuck Baldwin or Bob Barr. I'd be interested in hearing who you're choice of candidate. I think they're both strong candidates, but I'm going with Bob Barr because I think he has more experience and has sacrificed more than Baldwin, as he is a Republican apostate.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
I'm voting for Baldwin. I agree more with most of the Constitution Party's platform than the Libertarian one, particularly regarding immigration. That was easily the deciding factor between the two for me.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
what White Shogun said.
smiley1.gif

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
White Shogun said:
I'm voting for Baldwin. I agree more with most of the Constitution Party's platform than the Libertarian one, particularly regarding immigration. That was easily the deciding factor between the two for me.

Ditto for me on Chuck Baldwin!

Freedom

Mentor
What do you guys think of Christian Reconstructionism?
Baldwin is baptist, but many in the CP hold Christian Reconstructionist views(similar or the same as fundamentalist Calvinist views.) This is what makes me hesitant to join the Constitution Party, but I do like TCCTV on youtube.

Mr. Lutefisk

Barr has made too many mistakes in his past. Voting for the Patriot Act and for thr Iraq war are just two, Baldwin has been right from the start.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Barr has alsobeen lukewarm on controlling immigration.And heused to work for the CIA. That doesn't make him a bad guy, but it's hard to completely trust someone with that background. "Once a member of the Company, always a member."

Sorry if others who are planning to vote for either of these candidates take offense to this, but if you plan to vote for Barr or Baldwin, you might as well go ahead and vote for Obama. You are simply throwing your vote away. Trust me, I have had to come to terms with this myself.

I was a Ron Paul supporter, hoping he would win the GOP nomination. But fortunately Paul was smart, and dropped out of the race once he realized he couldn't win. All Barr and Baldwin are doing is taking away votes from our only hope to prevent an anti-white radical from taking over the most important office in the world.

We all certainly have some issues with Sen. McCain. But our vote is not some sort of statement about idealistic beliefs, it is a matter of practicality. We don't dismiss the opportunity to make some money just because it isn't our dream job. Just because I can't marry Jessica Simpson or Carrie Underwood doesn't mean my girlfriend is horrible, and I'll dump her because she doesn't fit this ideal image I have. Just because McCain isn't the perfect candidate doesn't mean I reject him to waste my vote one someone who has no chance of winning. That's why I will vote for McCain, and help stop BHO from taking the white house.

C Darwin

Mentor
Chuck Baldwin called my house and spoke to my wife a few weeks ago. I had registered to his website and had spoken to a few of his fund raiser volunteers in previous days. He didn't express the purpose of his call to my wife, just that he was running for president and wanted to speak to me.

I'll be pulling the lever for Baldwin. I think there is very little question that Obongo will carry New York, so in my case, I think a vote for McInsane is throwing a vote away. If the Republican party wants me to vote for their candidate, they're going have to serve up a better product. I can't vote for Juan McCainez and sleep at night.

I don't see this election as a 'race' war. I'm pretty sure that white supremacy has been eliminated from 98% of every elected office in this country. The war is over. We lost. It's time to negotiate the terms of our surrender.

We should demand more from our current rulers than a 'hockey mom'.

Freedom

Mentor
A lot of people at the CIA do very boring, insignificant work. Even those in fairly exciting positions, often do boring work. They don't show James Bond doing accounting, but he would in real life.

Baldwin worked with Jerry Falwell and the largely neo-con moral majority. Has he ever held a different job besides being a minister?

Without the welfare programs, illegals wouldn't come to work anyways. I count the minimum wage as a form of welfare.

Who knows, maybe I'll vote for Baldwin, but that is my case for Barr.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Electric Slide said:
We all certainly have some issues with Sen. McCain. But our vote is not some sort of statement about idealistic beliefs, it is a matter of practicality. We don't dismiss the opportunity to make some money just because it isn't our dream job. Just because I can't marry Jessica Simpson or Carrie Underwood doesn't mean my girlfriend is horrible, and I'll dump her because she doesn't fit this ideal image I have. Just because McCain isn't the perfect candidate doesn't mean I reject him to waste my vote one someone who has no chance of winning. That's why I will vote for McCain, and help stop BHO from taking the white house.

Not the "perfect candidate"? I don't support any of his stands. What are McCain's pro-white positions?

As far as Obama being a supposed "anti-white radical" -- this reflects the attitude many Americans have that the president is actually in charge, that he has great unilateral flexibility and that he actually runs this mega-empire with its $15 trillion economy and 770+ military bases worldwide. The president is a front man, or a symbol, whatever you want to call it. Does anyone seriously think George W. Bush is actually "running" the United States?

Obama is not going to launch some anti-white jihad; it will be business as usual no matter whether Candidate A or Candidate B wins -- Middle America will continue to die from a thousand cuts, not from a full-frontal assault. Edited by: Don Wassall

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Thank you, Don. Yes, what are McCain's pro-white positions?

I don't agree with practically any of McCain's policies, or Obama's. Why should I then cast a vote for either of them?

I support:
- the right to keep and bear arms
- lower taxes
- restrictions on immigration, legal and illegal
- freedom of speech (ALL SPEECH)
- freedom of association
- a non-interventionist foreign policy
- the end of affirmative action
- United States withdrawal from the UN
- termination of US de facto support of Israel
- restrictions on trade, i.e. end NAFTA, et al
- gas and oil exploration on our own continent

Gay marriage and abortion are non-factors for me in determining where my vote will be cast. Unless and until men are afforded equal rights in marriage and parenting laws, it doesn't matter - we're screwed regardless.

So of the issues that are important to me, McCain supports gun ownership, and Obama SAYS he has a non-interventionist foreign policy. Other than that, these guys are against everything I stand for. Both want more immigration, not less; both will sign the Kyoto Treaty; both will restrict oil exploration because it's harmful to the 'environment'; both will continue to restrict freedom of speech (McCain authored the most free speech restrictive bill EVER for Chrissakes); neither will permit me freedom of association; both will further advance affirmative action; I could go on but I think it's obvious that neither of these men have my best interest at heart.

Ergo, I will not vote for either of them.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
There's something fundamentally wrong with a political system in which everyone is encouraged to vote for the "lesser of two evils." I got off that train a long time ago. The problem is the two-party system.Americans can choose from 400 different brands of cereal at the grocery store but only have the same two corrupt choices in political matters in perpetuity.

Until that changes. . . four years from now McCain supporters will be making the same arguments they are now -- "Sure McCain's been a disaster and it's a shame Caste Football was shut down by the McCain-Schumer Internet Reorganization Act of 2011, but just think what will happen if Hillary gets elected in November!" Look up the definition of insanity -- it's doing the same thing over and over and over and expecting a different result.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
White Shogun and Don, awesome last posts by both of you! I feel the same way. Trying to get some otherwise intelligent people to understand that is challenging, as I am finding out with relatives who went ga-ga over Palin. I told them you are still voting for a liberal and outlined exactly how McCain is a globalist liberal. We'll see if they wise up. I'll keep talking to them about it.

Colonel_Reb said:
White Shogun and Don, awesome last posts by both of you! I feel the same way. Trying to get some otherwise intelligent people to understand that is challenging, as I am finding out with relatives who went ga-ga over Palin. I told them you are still voting for a liberal and outlined exactly how McCain is a globalist liberal. We'll see if they wise up. I'll keep talking to them about it.

Col. Reb, I just want to mention that I have total respect for the decision making process that you, Don, and others have, and completely understand why you support the candidates that you do. Trust me I agree with these candidates on many issues, and would probably rather have them than McCain.

I liked a lot of what Ron Paul stands for, but on other issues he comes off as too much of a conspiracy theorist. That a trait that many people don't like, which makes him seem weird and obsessed about certain things. I think it would have been much better had he chosen his battles, taking on certain issues (immigration as "national security"), and saved others for down the road (stopping the NAU). Sometimes he sounded like too much of a broken record when bringing up these things, not being respectful to the other candidates running, etc.

Unlike what some others say here, I don't look forward to the days of some great clash, where finally we rid ourselves of the PC/multiculturalist world once and for all. I think that would be extremely turbulent, it would ruin our country, leave us vulnerable to attack from a country wanting to be a superpower like China or India, possibly.

What I would like to see is a slow, but steady reawakening to our positive past ideals. To do this, I think it's better to work with the system than against it. Use it to our advantage, just like our enemies did. That being said, issues need to be raised, people need to be shocked, and some unconventional things have to take place.

At this point in time, I think it will be a huge statement to the rest of the world, and a bold moment in history if we kept BHO out of the white house. Many people will be saying, "look how racist America still is," but I think it will reaffirm to the white people, that even in this day, it's ok to not give in to the black cause.

I know to some here, I may seem like a naive idiot who's brainwashed, because we'll be stabbed in the back anyway. But I think Sen. McCain will serve our country decently, and will not cause any serious harm to us in the next four years. What he does is buy us time.

My biggest problem is his strong support of Israel, but what chance would he have if he wasn't? If we say "f*ck Israel," the world as we may know it would come to an and. Others may like this prospect as an opportunity to advance the cause of whites in a demolished world, but I don't and want to see our world progress. In my mind the solution is to pressure them like we did with South Africa. Granted I think it wasn't right what we did to SA, but it would be warranted in this situation.

So to Col. Reb and others, I agree with you and like what these other candidates stand for. And I don't want to sound like in any way that I detest you for your vote, but just want to get across why I'm voting the way I am.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Very good post Electric Slide. Your post was more convincing to me that I should vote for McCain than any I have read so far.

I think you will all like this article, along the same lines:

The Obamanation of Desolation

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Electric Slide said:
... I liked a lot of what Ron Paul stands for, but on other issues he comes off as too much of a conspiracy theorist...

a thoughtful post, indeed. but just so we're on the same page, what exactly are the issues where he is a conspiracty theorist?

johnnyboy

Guru
Electric Slide said:
Colonel_Reb said:

Col. Reb, I just want to mention that I have total respect for the decision making process that you, Don, and others have, and completely understand why you support the candidates that you do. Trust me I agree with these candidates on many issues, and would probably rather have them than McCain.

I liked a lot of what Ron Paul stands for, but on other issues he comes off as too much of a conspiracy theorist. That a trait that many people don't like, which makes him seem weird and obsessed about certain things. I think it would have been much better had he chosen his battles, taking on certain issues (immigration as "national security"), and saved others for down the road (stopping the NAU). Sometimes he sounded like too much of a broken record when bringing up these things, not being respectful to the other candidates running, etc.

Unlike what some others say here, I don't look forward to the days of some great clash, where finally we rid ourselves of the PC/multiculturalist world once and for all. I think that would be extremely turbulent, it would ruin our country, leave us vulnerable to attack from a country wanting to be a superpower like China or India, possibly.

What I would like to see is a slow, but steady reawakening to our positive past ideals. To do this, I think it's better to work with the system than against it. Use it to our advantage, just like our enemies did. That being said, issues need to be raised, people need to be shocked, and some unconventional things have to take place.

At this point in time, I think it will be a huge statement to the rest of the world, and a bold moment in history if we kept BHO out of the white house. Many people will be saying, "look how racist America still is," but I think it will reaffirm to the white people, that even in this day, it's ok to not give in to the black cause.

I know to some here, I may seem like a naive idiot who's brainwashed, because we'll be stabbed in the back anyway. But I think Sen. McCain will serve our country decently, and will not cause any serious harm to us in the next four years. What he does is buy us time.

My biggest problem is his strong support of Israel, but what chance would he have if he wasn't? If we say "f*ck Israel," the world as we may know it would come to an and. Others may like this prospect as an opportunity to advance the cause of whites in a demolished world, but I don't and want to see our world progress. In my mind the solution is to pressure them like we did with South Africa. Granted I think it wasn't right what we did to SA, but it would be warranted in this situation.

So to Col. Reb and others, I agree with you and like what these other candidates stand for. And I don't want to sound like in any way that I detest you for your vote, but just want to get across why I'm voting the way I am.

great f**king post. you hit the nail on the head man. kudos brother.

Kaptain

Master
Electric Slide said:
Sorry if others who are planning to vote for either of these candidates take offense to this, but if you plan to vote for Barr or Baldwin, you might as well go ahead and vote for Obama. You are simply throwing your vote away. Trust me, I have had to come to terms with this myself.

McCain, McCain, and their masters disagree on virtually nothing. Voting for either of those two is a vote for the current one party rule - and it ain't our party. That is truly throwing your vote away. We know we are not going to win this election, just as on caste football we know we are not going to change this year's black dominated rosters. But, our hope is the same; make some noise, let our voice be heard, and maybe somebody that knows somebody than knows another somebody will be listening. The only way to truly change anything will be to change the way people think. Voting for McCain isn't going to change one darn thing.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Electric Slide said:
Colonel_Reb said:

Electric Slide, I appreciate you taking the time to explain yourself.However, Imust disagree with the assertion that McCain will buy us time without doing much harm. I remember a lot of people saying that about Bush before his first and second terms, and look how many freedoms we have lost during that time. McCain wants to further erode our free speech rights, and I see no reason why he would stop trying to do so while livingin the white house. The only thing McCain will buy us is morecultural decay andincreased federal intrusions into our lives. I have seen this cycle repeated before and I'm not falling for the line that says "wait four or eight more years and then we can begin to turn it around. We'll have a candidate we can really be proud of then." It never happens. If the Republicans ever want my vote again, they are going to have to put someone up a world apart fromMcCain. I will vote my principles and convictions from now on. Political expediency and compromise is why we are where we are right now. I want nothing to do with it.

Kaptain

Master
Electric Slide said:

I think Ron Paul parsed his words too much if anything. Ron Paul's only support came from the grassroots - in specific the internet. Look at the current protestors to the dem and rep conventions. Who are they? They are the people against globalists - much of RPs grassroots supporters. If he spoke any softer those people would not of supported him and most people would have never heard of RP. People who ride the fence only end up with a sore crouch.

Our problem is that the media has convinced people to believe that anybody who says what most people actually believe is a "kook" or a "racist." Most people do not believe the official 911 story, most people want to limit immigration, most people want to end affirmative action. Yet anybody who believes these things are fringe "kooks."

BTW, when was RP "not respectful" to other candidates? He got laughed at and bashed by everyone and continued to be polite - it got him nowhere. I think your lying when you say you supported RP. In fact, I think you full of sh!t. I don't parse words. (my coffee is kicking in)

The "insiders" choose their candidate way ahead of time. There are literally thousands of possible candidates spewing their drivel. What makes you believe they will magically choose someone from outside the system who has the right talk? How did Tom Tancredo do? No, if the insiders disagree with any single position you have you will not be chosen. If you happen to get any grassroots support you will always be considered a "kook." It's a waste of time to parse words. A grassroots revolution is the only type of revolution that can happen. You have to inspire people - change the way people think - one at a time.

Can you think of even one revolution in history that started with someone who parsed his words carefully? I can't. I can think of many that started with angry people who choose a leader who finally said what they all were thinking.

I liken voting for McCain as running away from a fight. Like the seen from Braveheart:

BraveheartEdited by: Kaptain Poop

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
McAmnasty & Bacrock Obummer are two sides of the same, exact, Globalist controlled coin. Voting for Globalist A (McAmnasty) or Globalist B (Obummer) will have very little difference. No way will I ever vote for the "lesser of 2 evils" again. I support Chuck Baldwin as I like the Constitution Party's platform. While Barr's solid on defending the bill of rights, he has past Neocon leanings so I'm be voting for Baldwin (as his platform is very close the Dr.Paul's). Gentlemen, please don't get duped into the phoney "Left vs. Right" paradigm propagated by the controlled mainstream media as a means of duping the sheeple into thinking they have a true "choice" between 2 controlled puppets!