Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Silly white people
<H3 =entry-er>Even blowing his nose, Obama gets applause</H3>
<DIV =entry-content>
<DIV =entry->

by John McCormick

DALLAS - It's probably safe to say that you have arrived as a politician when your audience applauds when you blow your nose.

Yes, just a day before a debate in Texas, Sen. Barack Obama has a head cold.

And about a half-hour into a speech here, the Illinois Democrat announced that he had to take a quick break. "Gotta blow my nose here for a second," Obama said.

Out came a Kleenex (or perhaps it was a hankie), and he wiped his nose.

The near-capacity audience at the Reunion Arena, which his campaign said totaled 17,000, broke out in a slightly awkward applause.

Despite the cold, Obama's voice seems as strong as ever. He has a light schedule today and some time to rest up before his debate Thursday evening with Sen. Hillary Clinton of New York.
<DIV =entry-more id=more> [url]http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/news/politics/blog/2008/02/e ven_blowing_his_nose_obama_ge.html [/url]

Bart

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
Silly white people
<H3 ="entry-er">Even blowing his nose, Obama gets applause</H3>
<DIV ="entry-content">
<DIV ="entry-">
<DIV ="entry-">
<DIV ="entry-">How many white womenfainted?

Van_Slyke_CF

Mentor
Who put you in charge?How is it possible to discuss politics without mentioning Jews? It's like trying to discuss the Hollywood movie industry, pretending they are only bit players, not the prime movers.

Bart:By "here" I meant this thread about Barack Obama.Sorry,if I was misleading.I wasn`t talking about this entire site. If you think that any discussion about politics must include never-ending debate about Jews, that`s your business.I respect that opinion, but I don`t necessarily agree with it. (And no, before someone asks, I am not Jewish, and could care less about their so-called faith.)

Bart

Hall of Famer
Van_Slyke_CF said:
Bart:By "here" I meant this thread about Barack Obama.Sorry,if I was misleading.I wasn`t talking about this entire site..

No problem.

Van_Slyke_CF said:
(And no, before someone asks, I am not Jewish, and could care less about their so-called faith.)

Oh, but you should care. Thank goodness many of us are waking up.It has been said that, "Ignorance is bliss."Not to the wise man.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
What's the deal with Obama's success? With his part Muslim background wouldn't the powerful Jews in this country be alarmed he might turn on them once in office? I know he's Marxist enough for them but why not let Hillary win and not worry about it.

Kaptain

Master
jaxvid said:
What's the deal with Obama's success? With his part Muslim background wouldn't the powerful Jews in this country be alarmed he might turn on them once in office? I know he's Marxist enough for them but why not let Hillary win and not worry about it.

Good question. First of all, Obama has already pledged his allegiance to AIPAC and Israel. So has Clinton of course. So basically they are equal. However, the ultimate goal is to get the McCainiac/Guilani ticket elected. Obama is just a lamb being led slaughter. The country is bound to have an Obama hangover eventually. His black supremacist roots and possible other scandals will come out when the real campaign is rolling. Enough voters will be turned off to make it another close electio. As such it will make it difficult to vote for any possible third party. Perfect plan.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
jaxvid said:

Every day we complain on this site about how everything black is portrayed in the media as cool and hip, while everything white is lame and boring.

Obama is young, hip, and black. What else does the American electorate need in a candidate? He epitomizes everything they see on television, commercials, movies, you name it. It's no wonder the masses are flocking to his campaign. Like Pavlov's dogs, they are conditioned to be impressed by and approve of men like Obama.

Bart

Hall of Famer
Kaptain Poop said:
jaxvid said:

Good question. First of all, Obama has already pledged his allegiance to AIPAC and Israel. So has Clinton of course. So basically they are equal. However, the ultimate goal is to get the McCainiac/Guilani ticket elected. Obama is just a lamb being led slaughter.

Yes, Obama has the Kosher seal of approval. He bowedlow before the altar of AIPAC, and made statements putting the Palestinians in their place. All the candidates are in lock step. No way in hell Obama gets near the White house if he is perceived as a threat. He is their Stepin Fetchit. If he should get too uppity and pull a fast one, his star would fade so fast it wouldn't be funny.That won't happen. Obama knows full well who greases his skids, provides tons of cash, and guarantees favorable publicity.His main political advisor and strategist is David Axelrod.Guess what?He aint Muslim. Duh. And, let's not forget who pretty much founded, funded, directed, and maintainedthe organization we know of as the NAACP. Think about it!Obama isthe perfect Magic Negro candidate, finally triumphing over Whitey. White women will be popping out Halfricans by the millions! Oh, I almost forgot.If he did turn onAbe Foxmanand his cohortsonce in office, he wouldn't be able to do diddly.Politicians would abandon him like rats from a sinking ship.

darthvader

Guru
There is one good point that people are overlooking. IfObama wins whites canblame the negro when thingsslide downhill .

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Bor---rock's style of speaking is so boring.

I never thought I'd prefer Hillary's shouting style of speaking, but it's like music to my ears compared to "the other".

Shamu (referencing the multi-hued killer whale) Shambama appears awkward and infantile and, as far as I can tell, ain't magical in the least.

It would be like having a little boy as President. A "child-like" persona is not "hip" in my book, especially not for a Commander in Chief.

Invest in barf bags now, because the puke is a comin'...

White_Savage

Mentor
It's amazing how all the neocons are focusing their hate purely on the Clintons, practically ignoring Obama like he's just some hippie on a street corner.

And that's the problem. People are allowed to hate the rich and White. We need Hillary as the Dem canidate because PHTB-People Hate That Bi-you get the idea. When Bill was president, look at the levels of resistance and hatred out of the "red" states. We need that.

But our brain-washed racial equity conservatives will treat Obama with kid gloves. Can't put too much hate on a ******* for fear of being "racist" after all.

So I hope Americans really are too racist to elect a Black president, as all the media weepers proclaim, though honestly I doubt it's true. I think Obama could end up being this country's answer to Mugabe.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
I think people who believe Obama can not be elected are being incredibly naive. They are overlooking the white guilt factor, the desire to not be perceived as racist. There is a myth that white people are actually racist, they just pretend not to be for fear of being labeled such. But the truth is most white people do not want to be racist, do not want to be perceived as racist, and therefore would cast a vote for Obama as a way of proving to themselves and everyone that will listen, that they are in fact, 'not racists.'

As I wrote in my post just a few posts above this one, Obama has everything the media has been portraying as cool in this country for decades, the very same things we write and complain about her daily: he is young, black, and hip. Young people are going to flock to him because he is different, women will vote for him because they think he is good looking, and older whites will vote for him because they aren't 'racists.' He is much more articulate and capable of thinking on his feet than either Hillary or McCain, who will both come across as practically fossilized and too establishment and too old fashioned in comparison to Obama.

The funny thing is, Obama is just as 'establishment' as either Hillary or McCain, as has been pointed out various times on this forum already.

Menelik

Mentor
White Shogun said:
I think people who believe Obama can not be elected are being incredibly naive...

I totally agree with you. IF this happens do you think the country will be worse or better off then it has been after 8 years of Bush?

Lawrence Auster, at his View From the Right site, reports that some of Obama's "white" vote is from Republicans. They are voting for Obama to strike a blow against Hillary Clinton.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Menelik said:
White Shogun said:
I think people who believe Obama can not be elected are being incredibly naive..

I totally agree with you. IF this happens do you think the country will be worse or better off then it has been after 8 years of Bush?

Good question. I think in some respects, better, in others, worse. For the better: I think Obama is less likely to continue to encroach on our privacy via FISA, the Patriot Act, and other legislation. I think he is less likely to engage in 'regime change' than Bush or McCain.

But for the worse? He will raise taxes, expand foreign aid, socialize health care, enact Hate Crimes legislation, and seek more limitations on the 2nd Amendment, among others.

It's a wash in my opinion. They're both bad for the country. Same with Hillary and McCain.

sport historian said:
Lawrence Auster, at his View From the Right site, reports that some of Obama's "white" vote is from Republicans. They are voting for Obama to strike a blow against Hillary Clinton.

I agree with Mr. Auster. I believe McCain was helped by cross over voting from the Democratic side as well. However, I think that such cross over voting isn't enough to explain Obama's huge rise in popularity.

It must be hard to be a member of the global elete. You need to put a puppet as president to destroy the US. Who do you have to pick from McCain? Hillary? Huckabee, Romney, Obama? All losers. All incompetent. You can't trust any of these guys to do the job right.
I don't know what will happen next. All I know is that we are in for hard times no matter what.

Kaptain

Master
darthvader said:
There is one good point that people are overlooking.  If Obama wins whites can blame the negro when things slide downhill .     

Great point! Guess who may avoid blame as a result. Is that a good thing??? Or just a convienent distraction?

News flash! Farakan is endorsing Obama! Farakan claims that Obama can heal the racial wounds. Actually, the death of Farakan will heal the racial wounds. We have been told that in a year, Farakan will kick off, so be patient.

darthvader

Guru
Was there any doubt in anybody's mind that Farrakhan would not support Obama? Actually Farrakhan supports racial separationso I can't say he's all bad. If heand Obama can work together on thatissue then all power to them.