Back to writing

Sean

Mentor
Hey guys, this is my first article written for Eastside boxing after a layoff of about 4 years now.
smiley2.gif

Enjoy and let me know what you think.Edited by: Sean

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
I just read it and made comment 6 (by Joe D) before I saw this. Great article, I could hardly believe my eyes. I'm used to seeing nothing but negativity toward European boxers on ESB.

I hope to see more of your articles on ESB - that website badly needs a writer like yourself!
smiley20.gif

Sean

Mentor
Thanks JD, the last article I wrote on ESB was predicting a Klitschko victory over Kirk Johnson! But the site had changed so much from an Eastern European boxers site to a Roy Jones Jr. fanclub! I just couldn't read another article about Eddie Chambers
smiley5.gif

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
The article you wrote from East Side Boxing has been removed! Someone there must really hate White European boxers. The comments about the article were almost all very positive.
smiley7.gif
Edited by: JD1986

Sean

Mentor
It's okay JD.

Actually the computer I wrote it from, I'm not the only person who uses it. I got an e-mail saying it was spammed, but it's okay.

I'm actually done with Eastside. Even with the positive reviews, I've really kind of had enough of the site. As I posted above, it has changed from a good European boxing site to a Roy Jones Jr. fanclub.

But behind every cloud is a silver lining. Now I can make good posts here, and get some good INTELLIGENT (something lacking on ESB) discussions with you guys.

smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif

Gary

Mentor
Sean-keep writing! Eastside Boxing was a good site some years ago but has been taken over by the jock sniffers.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Whether its at ESB or here, it will be good to read your work, Sean. Maybe I have just been too poor to pay attention, but I haven't seen you posting in a while and it is good to have you back!

Sean

Mentor
Yes, Colonel, I've been very busy lately, but it's good to be back at Caste.
smiley32.gif

Maple Leaf

Mentor
I have never been able to successfully post an article on eastsideboxing and I am permanently banned for the most trivial and piffling comments. That site must be either operated by black people or others who have a direct interest in black fighters. I don't visit that site anymore as many, many other sites provide up to date results without all of the pretentious cheerleading.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
I have been banned from Eastside Boxing as well, for the crime of defending white boxers against racist comments. I was banned another time for complaining about James Toney's obviously racist attitude and the double standard in the media regarding racism. I believe the ban to be permanent; I haven't gone back to post or read anything there in quite some time.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
I prefer this website and boxingscene.com to ESB. It's never really necessary to go to ESB, since there are several other boxing websites where we can find up-to-date information like boxingconfidential, boxingtalk, pound4pound.com, boxnews.com.ua, and of course boxrec.com.

Boxrec, run by volunteers, does an amazingly great job of keeping up with all the details of professional boxing.

One thing that puzzles me: what is the problem at ESB? There's thread after thread ridiculing the Klitschkos. Why do they give Brits like Joe Calzaghe and Ricky Hatton such a bad time, but have nothing but praise for Brits like David Haye or Danny Williams? Why do they praise Miranda and belittle Pavlik? There must be some senior editor at ESB who hates White boxers (he bans people who root for White boxers, but approves of all the nasty comments by people such as "bananas" over there). Is the site run by Blacks?

Edited by: JD1986

Sean

Mentor
JD1986 said:
I prefer this website and boxingscene.com to ESB. It's never really necessary to go to ESB, since there are several other boxing websites where we can find up-to-date information like boxingconfidential, boxingtalk, pound4pound.com, boxnews.com.ua, and of course boxrec.com.

Boxrec, run by volunteers, does an amazingly great job of keeping up with all the details of professional boxing.

One thing that puzzles me: what is the problem at ESB? There's thread after thread ridiculing the Klitschkos. Why do they give Brits like Joe Calzaghe and Ricky Hatton such a bad time, but have nothing but praise for Brits like David Haye or Danny Williams? Why do they praise Miranda and belittle Pavlik? There must be some senior editor at ESB who hates White boxers (he bans people who root for White boxers, but approves of all the nasty comments by people such as "bananas" over there). Is the site run by Blacks?

It's a classic case of giving in to the bully so you don't get pounded.

ESB used to be a site to praise Eastern European boxers (hence the name). But pressure from posters turned it into a RJJ fanclub. Now it's a total mess that is totally anti-white and anti-European.