Attack on Paris

Heretic

Master
Encryption isn't that easy to uncover or destroy, is it? I read an article in Rolling Stone recently about the "dark net" or whatever it's called, which is the basically underground internet which is used by many people legitimately who are interested in protecting their privacy and browsing habits, along with a small number of criminals and likely some ISIS recruiters. The FBI and others in the U.S. seem to be unable to penetrate the dark net much, or at least keep up with it. Maybe passing legislation with draconian punishments for accessing it will work, but I'm too much of an IT layman to have an informed opinion about it.
I wrote up a quite lengthy and detailed response and tried to reply to your post here as well as via PM, to no avail. Was getting that search site page with the empty search box that was showing up when CF was down a couple of weeks ago after I submitted it. Probably too lengthy. I'll see if I can break it up into more than one post...

frederic38

Hall of Famer
Encryption isn't that easy to uncover or destroy, is it? I read an article in Rolling Stone recently about the "dark net" or whatever it's called, which is the basically underground internet which is used by many people legitimately who are interested in protecting their privacy and browsing habits, along with a small number of criminals and likely some ISIS recruiters. The FBI and others in the U.S. seem to be unable to penetrate the dark net much, or at least keep up with it. Maybe passing legislation with draconian punishments for accessing it will work, but I'm too much of an IT layman to have an informed opinion about it.

terrorists post openly on twitter, facebook, and other forums
they don't plan attacks there, but they use it to reach other people

frederic38

Hall of Famer
these attacks were a wake up call, now it is admitted that france is in the same situation as irak, syria etc
the only countries where you could see similar attacks in a capital city would be the usual middle east countries, israel maybe, and india
now france is in the list too

now positive things about it: the djihadi in france will be less free to do what they want
for example before these attacks, you could go to the woods outside of the city and see some djihadis in military training
now it will be harder and less accepted for them to do that and similar things

negative impact will be that islam will be even more legitimated in france
despite the "laicité" there are already state sponsored mosque, imams etc
there will be even more to try to teach a moderate islam
which will never work because there is only one islam, the one that the terrorists believe in
the others don't know islam

frederic38

Hall of Famer
now that we are in the same situation as israel or india, something that i don't want to see again but i know will happen is people on state sponsored media, politicias ect saying that what israel or india does regarding muslims is bad
or even people saying cops kill blacks in the US
muslim groups and the french state must stop saying that now that our policies have been proven deadly
but they won't stop ofcourse

some examples of things that happen in france:

mosques are financed by the states on many levels even though it's forbidden ("laicité")
here is on french founded tv (100% financed by public money) a guy saying that the muslims didn't kill anybody in india, it's hindu nationalists who invented this tale:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2alm8h_aymeric-caron-robert-faurisson-meme-combat_news
this wasn't even live, so the censors saw it and decided to leave it in
no sanctions for saying that, no debate etc

i'm not even going to mention the criticism of US cops killing blacks (even though black are not even overrepresented when you know they commit most crimes) and criticism of israel for killing terrorists

frederic38

Hall of Famer
http://diversitymachtfrei.blogspot.fr/2015/11/paris-attacks-jihadis-spared-brown.html

The killers were pitiless. But they spared Alexis*, a young man with a "typical" look, as described by his girlfriend, whose olive skin means that he often passes for a young North African. "They targeted him, then stopped themselves, explains an acquaintance. They told him: "You, you're one of ours!, and they fired on another young man at his side."

http://www.leparisien.fr/espace-premium/actu/dans-l-enfer-du-bataclan-15-11-2015-5277759.php

frederic38

Hall of Famer
an article by a 100% financed by public money media said before the attacks " terrorists sneaking in amongst migrants is a far right fantasy"
after the attack, the name of the journalist was removed and the title changed

france is crazy
just so you know, the biggest thing before these attacks was getting the homosexuals the right to donate blood again (while over 50% of the people who have AIDS are gay men, and gays are 1% of the population - it should be enough to declare them a risk population and exclude them from donating)

frederic38

Hall of Famer
3 frenchmen have been identified amongst the french suicide attackers, the others haven't been identified yet
so far they seem to be all arabs
another frenchman managed to escape and managed to go to belgium
he can anywhere now

Heretic

Master
now that we are in the same situation as israel or india, something that i don't want to see again but i know will happen is people on state sponsored media, politicias ect saying that what israel or india does regarding muslims is bad
or even people saying cops kill blacks in the US
muslim groups and the french state must stop saying that now that our policies have been proven deadly
but they won't stop ofcourse

some examples of things that happen in france:

mosques are financed by the states on many levels even though it's forbidden ("laicité")
here is on french founded tv (100% financed by public money) a guy saying that the muslims didn't kill anybody in india, it's hindu nationalists who invented this tale:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2a...me-combat_news
this wasn't even live, so the censors saw it and decided to leave it in
no sanctions for saying that, no debate etc

i'm not even going to mention the criticism of US cops killing blacks (even though black are not even overrepresented when you know they commit most crimes) and criticism of israel for killing terrorists
If Le Pen can get elected, hopefully that will end.

Heretic

Master
3 frenchmen have been identified amongst the french suicide attackers, the others haven't been identified yet
so far they seem to be all arabs
another frenchman managed to escape and managed to go to belgium
he can anywhere now
I appreciate your updates and perspectives, frederic, but just one correction. They should be considered "French Nationals", not "frenchmen". Big difference...:icon_wink:

frederic38

Hall of Famer
yes ofcourse :grin:

regarding the front national, i'm not optimistic at all
to make it short, they are just clowns who are here to get a few votes and make a living from it
they don't want to rise to power
when lepen was in position to get elected, it was revealed that he was affraid to get elected
they do nothing to get elected at a local scale (local elections, they started caring about that very recently) which shows they are not serious
and they don't talk about the big scandals like the public funding of the mosques (supposed to be illegal in france) they talk about funds coming from foreign coutries but not from the state while it is way more important

at the beginning they didn't even talk about immigration, they tought it was not going to get them votes
then they started talking about immigration and became known as the "far right" party, but actually they are not

frederic38

Hall of Famer
also, francois hollande said that he was going to close the fronteers exceptionally just after the attacks
obviously it wasn't true; he should have said that there would be more controls at the fronteers after the attacks
because one of the killers went from france to belgium after the attacks
he was even arrested by the police before leaving france but it wasn't known that he was linked with the attacks at the time so he was able to go to belgium

Quiet Speed

Mentor
Zero Hedge is reporting France has started bombing ISIS. I think it's foolish to rule out a false flag operation in Paris. Regardless it sure is the perfect pretext.

Listen to this!!!

[video=youtube;L7GAbVhjTSw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7GAbVhjTSw[/video]

frederic38

Hall of Famer
Zero Hedge is reporting France has started bombing ISIS. I think it's foolish to rule out a false flag operation in Paris. Regardless it sure is the perfect pretext.

Listen to this!!!

[video=youtube;L7GAbVhjTSw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7GAbVhjTSw[/video]

what is wrong with bombing ISIS?

The Hock

Master
Nobody died, nobody got hurt. Fake terror. Justification for the never ending "war on terror."

icsept you don't really exist. You're a glitch in a computer somewhere below the desolate sands of Area 51. You just think you exist. Therefore you don't.

Trust me.

icsept

Master
icsept you don't really exist. You're a glitch in a computer somewhere below the desolate sands of Area 51. You just think you exist. Therefore you don't.

Trust me.
The Hock: You are a religious man? You have faith in the News? Hebrews 11:1. Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. You are a brainwashed fool, believing you are on a spinning ball, orbiting the sun at 66,666 miles per hour, hurtling through the universe, while ISIS is randomly beheading fools and strapping bombs to their chests to commit suicide in football stadiums so the mighty USA can drop their freedom bombs on the ragheads of the world.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
The Hock: You are a religious man? You have faith in the News? Hebrews 11:1. Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. You are a brainwashed fool, believing you are on a spinning ball, orbiting the sun at 66,666 miles per hour, hurtling through the universe, while ISIS is randomly beheading fools and strapping bombs to their chests to commit suicide in football stadiums so the mighty USA can drop their freedom bombs on the ragheads of the world.

Incoherent rambling. Go take a nap or your meds. It's time.

Heretic

Master
Citing Paris Attack, CIA Director Criticizes Surveillance Reform Efforts

http://foreignpolicy.com/2015/11/16...ector-criticizes-surveillance-reform-efforts/

For months, FBI and other law enforcement officials have pressed Congress about needing to access encrypted communications of potential criminals or terrorists that is concealed by smartphones and messaging apps. Privacy advocates and technologists worry that providing authorities with exceptional access to phones would be exploited by hackers and make the Internet more vulnerable to security breaches. The advocates also believe U.S. spies already have intrusive surveillance capabilities that put too much power in the government’s hands.

From 2013:

Shock claim: Obama picks Muslim for CIA chief

http://www.wnd.com/2013/02/shock-claim-obama-picks-muslim-for-cia-chief/

One of the FBI’s former top experts on Islam has announced that President Obama’s pick to head the Central Intelligence Agency, John Brennan, converted to Islam years ago in Saudi Arabia.

As WND has reported, former FBI Islam expert John Guandolo has long warned that the federal government is being infiltrated by members of the radical Muslim Brotherhood. But Guandolo now warns that by appointing Brennan to CIA director, Obama has not only chosen a man "naïve" to these infiltrations, but also picked a candidate who is himself a Muslim.

"Mr. Brennan did convert to Islam when he served in an official capacity on the behalf of the United States in Saudi Arabia," Guandolo told interviewer and radio host Tom Trento.

"That fact alone is not what is most disturbing," Guandolo continued. "His conversion to Islam was the culmination of a counterintelligence operation against him to recruit him. The fact that foreign intelligence service operatives recruited Mr. Brennan when he was in a very sensitive and senior U.S. government position in a foreign country means that he either a traitor … [or] he has the inability to discern and understand how to walk in those kinds of environments, which makes him completely unfit to the be the director of Central Intelligence."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brennan met with France's head of security to day before the Paris attacks.

Just type out a massive response to this thread, tried to post and it didnt go through. Dont think I have time to re-type it. Been having a lot of problems logging in too. Not sure if something with the site has changed?

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Just type out a massive response to this thread, tried to post and it didnt go through. Dont think I have time to re-type it. Been having a lot of problems logging in too. Not sure if something with the site has changed?

You need to keep refreshing the page, at least I do, don't know if everyone else has to or not, that's the glitch that's happened since the site went back online. I often copy my prospective posts before posting them as occasionally they don't go through.

I'm working on the most effective and cost efficient way to improve the forum in order to minimize the chance that it'll be forced offline again; for now we have to deal with a lot of refreshing the page to see new posts.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
You need to keep refreshing the page, at least I do, don't know if everyone else has to or not, that's the glitch that's happened since the site went back online. I often copy my prospective posts before posting them as occasionally they don't go through.

I'm working on the most effective and cost efficient way to improve the forum in order to minimize the chance that it'll be forced offline again; for now we have to deal with a lot of refreshing the page to see new posts.

I figured that out recently too. Just right click and refresh until the bugs are worked out. I really think that has been limiting the posting by many members here who are getting frustrated. Don you are a gentleman and a scholar. I cannot thank you enough for all that you do for the cause.