Asian girls and Asian culture

jcolec02

Mentor
OK im sure ill prolly catch some flack for this but im just saying what I think...

I am white...have been and always will be...am proud of it to a fault at times...when the Klitschko's won their belts it was one of the best feelings I ever had in my life...and I get the same way when Brady Quinn or Dirk Nowitski has a good game...I could go on and on, but I just wanted to make sure no one thought I was a "self-hating white" because I love my people and culture more than any other...

THAT BEING SAID: If I had to pickagroup that I feel a connection to...it would have to be the people and culture of eastern asia... I have always admired the way they treat people,the way they treat me, and there values and traditions as well. I grew up as a little kid watching Godzilla movies with my younger brother...playing Nintendo games, and watching alot of anime...along with reading comics, watching hockey and playing football and alot of other stuff...so at an early age I was already a fan of asian culture and didnt even know it (I had no idea Nintendo and Anime was japanese until I got older). Another thing I admired about them was martial arts. Self- defense, dicpline, courage, and self control were the core values of martial arts, as well as the exciting fighting aspect of it. I also watched Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan films. Along with the Asian entertainment and Martial arts, I also admired something else...the Kamakaze...let me explain...as a child I was somewhat of a war buff espiecially for my age...and I noticed the unbeleavable sacrafice of those men to there country, there families, and there ideals...and I realize that we were fighting against them, and they attacked us in a cowardly way (had more to do with japanese government than the people) but I couldnt help but admire people who would give up their lives so quickly for there country and there people...and they were so proud to do it. The way they fought...along with the way that they rarely if ever surrendered unless they were high ranking generals or such, they would often fight battles against impossible odds until the last man was gone...I honestly can't see anyone that wasnt white or asian making such a brave sacrafice such as the japanese, russian, and german soldiers defended there land...I have the strong opinion that whites and asians are the only races that often are willing to make such a brave stand and not back down, even if it meant dying.

In addition to all of that, I have also found the surgence of asian athletes is very refreshing espiecally Yao Ming in the NBA, and Ichiro in Major League Baseball, Ichiro is my favorite baseball player... and Yao Ming is my second favorite basketball player behind only Dirk Nowitski...along with Ichiro and Yao...I am a big fan of Hideki Matsui...and I challenge anyone at CF to find any of these athletes shouting, cursing, dancing in celebration, showboating, or any other bafoonery...that is the main reason I enjoy watching our athletes and well as asians.

And at last...I have come to my dilemma...the Asian Woman...

I dont know what to think...
smiley5.gif

I want white children...I want our people to stay they way they are...so I seriously doubt I would have a half asian child...but to say that im not extremely tempted to settle down with an asian girl would be a lie.

I love them... I dont know what to say...their beatiful, loyal, classy, sweet, respectful, AND THEY DONT LIKE BLACKS!!! (not that ive ever seen) which is my main reason for concidering not staying white only. Yeah I know 90-95% of white women will date white men instead of black...but how do we know that they havent done it before??? how do I know that she wouldnt do it in the future??? You never really know...but I will still try to find one that hasnt gone that route....

In conclusion...let me ask that you post a comment because im interested to see what people at this site think of my point of view... I love our people and want the best for us...but I really do see most asians as brothers, or at least our cousins...because they go through alot of discremination just like we do...but they dont pitch a bitch over minut stuff such as blacks, and jews do...

I am going to post 2 videos at the bottom...please watch to get an idea of were I am coming from...

Thanks,

Kamikaze: http://youtube.com/watch?v=O5slCTLrFHI

Asian girl:http://youtube.com/watch?v=tlneJJwUzzs

Yao Ming:http://youtube.com/watch?v=-It0c6HKra0

Bruce Lee:http://youtube.com/watch?v=OZkKlIwmSXY

Anime:http://youtube.com/watch?v=5s8oqhGeeAQ

Godzilla:http://youtube.com/watch?v=e2iaQ1TuSCw

Please read, watch, and comment.

C Darwin

Mentor
Does the one drop rule apply to Asians? Does the one drop rule apply to Asians the same way it applies to blacks?

jcolec02

Mentor
I said I wouldnt want to have a half asian baby, I would rather have 100% white, BUT that doesnt mean I wouldnt settle down with a asian girl.

KG2422

Mentor
Find a good white woman to have children with. There are plenty who haven't screwed black guys if that's what bothers you. I met a white girl who asked me up front if I had ever been with a black girl because she thinks that's disgusting. There are plenty of beautiful racist white women out there
smiley36.gif
. Unless of course you think asian women are more physically attracive? If it's because they're small, there are plenty of small white women.

Iron

Guru
The only White men i ever see with Asian women tend to be of the variety you just know could'nt deal with beautiful opinionated,intelligent classy White women.They marry these Asian women for some preconcieved notion of her being at his every becking call .A domestic slave if you like.

Bronk

Mentor
Marry a white woman that you can SHARE life with. There are some attractive Asian women and they are sweet and demure but they are nothing next to a good white woman

As a young guy, I was attracted to Latina girls and dated several but, gawd, I'd NEVER marry one. I am lucky to have a terrific (white) wife. There are plenty of splendid white women out there, I meet them all the time.

Bear-Arms

Mentor
To be honest, I don't feel any connection to Asian culture at all. I share more in common with American blacks than any Asian or Asian country. Their culture is completely different than the West.

Why do so many people in America admire them for Nintendo? The reason why games started to be developed in Japan was because it was cheaper. Also one of the reasons why Atari couldn't compete. I don't admire Japan for taking the market from a U.S., though Atari developed games in Japan and shot themselves in the foot. Another reason not to like Nintendo was that Back to the Future game. It makes me want to kill myself just thinking about it.

JD074

Master
jcolec02 said:
I said I wouldnt want to have a half asian baby, I would rather have 100% white, BUT that doesnt mean I wouldnt settle down with a asian girl.

So you want to marry an Asian woman but not have children with her? She might have an opinion on that! And you have such an enormous respect for Asians, but you don't want a half-Asian child? You seem pretty confused over this. How old are you?

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Asians are usually good people on the average but I would still stay with your ancestry.I have also seen many Asian Women who date blacks.There are alot of white women who will view things just like you do.Be patient and find the right one.Good luck.

jcolec02

Mentor
im 20...Bear Arms... how can you have more in common with american blacks than asians with the stupid ass hip hop sh*t that is going on that is ruining our society, as well as the rapes and murders and all the other things that blacks get away with...or at least have a chance of getting away with just because there "opressed" when I have never seen an asian rapist or murderer...but see these blacks on the local news every single night...not to mention asians are alot less likely to be unemployed and on welfare...sorry but that is just the truth.

jcolec02

Mentor
and I completely agree about sticking with your own race...but that being said, I live in the city here in Nashville TN...and to be honest there is alot more race mixing in the south than any other part of the country, probably because the parents of these kids are so against it. So it is very common to see a white girl or guy with a black and that disgusts me.

jcolec02

Mentor
I guess I need to go to the mid west to find a wife...and if that dont work im going to Tokyo...LOL
smiley36.gif

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
jcolec02 said:
I guess I need to go to the mid west to find a wife...and if that dont work im going to Tokyo...LOL
smiley36.gif

Race mixing takes place everywhere in the country. The highest rate is in the Rocky Mountain West. BTW, for thoseinterested insuch things, Scarlett Johannsen is part Jewish. Edited by: Don Wassall

Gary

Mentor
Asians tend to be very small short people.Do you want your son to be a little fart who gets slapped around by everybody? If you want a wife from some other nation.Go to Eastern Europe.The women outnumber the men-the women are smart-the women are pretty [of course there are exceptions to every rule!
smiley4.gif
].Some Russian,Polish or Ukrainian lady can give you a White son who can fight like Klitschko-lift like Mariusz-grapple like Fedor-so go ahead fly to Moscow and get yourself a wife,who can give you 5 sons-all tough comrades who can whip anybody!
smiley2.gif

jcolec02

Mentor
yeah moscow sounds good
smiley17.gif
but cmon...bruce lee didnt get slapped around by ANYONE.

Gary

Mentor
Bruce Lee fought good in the movies!! He never won a fighting tournament that I know of and Fedor would be way to big and strong for Bruce Lee. Name me some big strong tough Asians? They are a very small race. Believe me Fedor would slap Bruce Lee around. Bruce looked good in the gym but punching bags don't hit back. Stick with the White Race. No offense, but two good Asian men might equal one Russian man.

Bart

Hall of Famer
Gary said:
Name me some big strong tough Asians? They are a very small race. Believe me Fedor would slap Bruce Lee around. Bruce looked good in the gym but punching bags don't hit back.

What did Bruce Lee weigh ---135 lbs? He would have looked like a helpless child against Fedor.

Gary

Mentor
Knowing how to pick your nose don't make a guy tough.I'll take Fedor over anybody in the world.The Asian men do well in weightlifting[in the smaller weight classes]but for decades the big men of weightlifting were all from Eastern Europe.In 10 years the Russian men have become the big men of boxing.You could wait a long time before you had a Great Yellow Hope.

jcolec02

Mentor
I love Fedor and Bruce Lee...BTW...Yao Ming is 7'6 315...and he is chinese...besides maybe a size differnce, I think asians are the closest to whites as far as morals, intelligence, and culture goes.