Arizona St. Running Back Held in Slaying

Bear-Arms

Mentor

kevin

Guru
My response is that not all black athletesare ment to play in thenfl, some are ment to make liscense plates in prison. It is win win for us white folks.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I wish people still did real work in prison. Here in Mississippi, Parchman used to be known as a farm, because people worked on it and sold the food and crops they grew. Now, instead of being self-sufficent, it is a huge drain on an already broke state. Turned into a hotel if you ask me.

A starting player on a major college team commits murder. It doesn't seem to be a surprise anymore when things like that happen.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
sport historian, you are right. It's no big deal. People don't care about life anymore. Just look at what is going on with Terri Schiavo, and what has been going on with abortion for 32 years. 40 Million murdered babies and counting. The United States has truly become a culture of death.

kevin

Guru
what are you talking about star player don't commit murder. Come on its not like ray lewis commited a murder then fled the seen or anything. Nope notlike anything like that ever happened. hehe