are you fighting a losing battle?

will the NFL one day become almost exclusively black?

• yes, one day ANY whites in the NFL will be an extreme rarity

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes, but there will still be a few whites in key positions

• no, it will stay about 2/3 black, 1/3 white/other

• no, whites will gradually gain more positions

• no, whites will one day achieve parity or slight majority

• Total voters

schajw

Hi, all. A newbie here, at least new to the forum.

I voted for the fourth option as well. The NFL is all about money. How many jerseys can they sell, how can they put a team in LA (who doesn't want one!), how many "exciting" players (read: black quarterbacks) can they put on the field, etc. That's why they rant and rave about "parity" and competitiveness (personally, I kind of like it as well, the competitiveness at least). Eventually the owners and coaches will realize that it's silly to exclude White players, or relegate them to specific positions. When a great White cornerback or tailback comes along, I meana really great one (like Urlacher at the linebacker position), he'll get his shot. Unfortunately, it will take some really great White players at certain positions for them to get that shot, but it will happen. A couple of great ones will cause the powers that be to rethink their position.

>>Are any of you at odds with your significant other over these issues, or do you agree?<<

My wife is a dyed-in-the-wool liberal. She's in favor of gun control, welfare, and blacks. Of course, it doesn't help that her sister married a black man, and has four children (and numerous illegitimate grandchildren!). I've studiedthe issues and havebeen around blacks enough to see firsthand that I want to keep them at arm's length. No, I don't wish them anything bad, but I don't want to be around them either. My wife and I don't see eye-to-eye on any of this stuff, even when I show her proof of the White Nationalist position (i.e. - The Bell Curve, The Color Of Crime, Phillipe Rushton's book, etc.). Of course, it doesn't help that I'm a grad student and she's a high-school dropout. I'm operating at a much different level than she is, and am open to exploring all possibilities (I even went so far as to search writings recently for the benefits of multiculturalism - I couldn't find any). Funny thing, though she's liberal and I'm conservative-leaning, she's a religious believer and I'm not. That just tells me she follows the herd, while I think for myself.

Bear Backer

Mentor
schajw said:
Hi, all. A newbie here, at least new to the forum.

I voted for the fourth option as well. The NFL is all about money. How many jerseys can they sell, how can they put a team in LA (who doesn't want one!), how many "exciting" players (read: black quarterbacks) can they put on the field, etc. That's why they rant and rave about "parity" and competitiveness (personally, I kind of like it as well, the competitiveness at least). Eventually the owners and coaches will realize that it's silly to exclude White players, or relegate them to specific positions. When a great White cornerback or tailback comes along, I mean a really great one (like Urlacher at the linebacker position), he'll get his shot. Unfortunately, it will take some really great White players at certain positions for them to get that shot, but it will happen. A couple of great ones will cause the powers that be to rethink their position.

>>Are any of you at odds with your significant other over these issues, or do you agree?<<

My wife is a dyed-in-the-wool liberal. She's in favor of gun control, welfare, and blacks. Of course, it doesn't help that her sister married a black man, and has four children (and numerous illegitimate grandchildren!). I've studied the issues and have been around blacks enough to see firsthand that I want to keep them at arm's length. No, I don't wish them anything bad, but I don't want to be around them either. My wife and I don't see eye-to-eye on any of this stuff, even when I show her proof of the White Nationalist position (i.e. - The Bell Curve, The Color Of Crime, Phillipe Rushton's book, etc.). Of course, it doesn't help that I'm a grad student and she's a high-school dropout. I'm operating at a much different level than she is, and am open to exploring all possibilities (I even went so far as to search writings recently for the benefits of multiculturalism - I couldn't find any). Funny thing, though she's liberal and I'm conservative-leaning, she's a religious believer and I'm not. That just tells me she follows the herd, while I think for myself.

That is kind of unusual, most of the liberals I know are educated idiots. (and I hate to use that word because there is nothing liberal at all about the new left, I prefer to call them what they are, Pinko useful idiots) Most liberals I have known and know are well to do college educated white trust fund babies. (and again I use educated loosely. It is arguable if sitting and listening to a burned out marxist and regurgitating what they say is even education. More like brainwashing in my opinion.) Most poor people I know are too concerned with just getting by to adhere to much in the way of a political ideology.

yanling

Guru
Hi guys, sorry I've been away from the forum for a while (took my half-
yearly week's vacation for labor day). I'm glad to see there are some
responses.

I apologize if I posted my rant(?) in the wrong forum, but I must stress
that I do believe what I've said, and, although I cannot prove it short of
posting pictures (which I will not, of course), I can most assuredly state
that I am 100% asian (29 years old) and not the least bit middle aged or
caucasian.

If people dismiss something someone says just because it sounds like
something that someone from another group might typically say (as in,
"he can't possibly be asian because that sounds like a white guy talking,")
then I can only say that the dismisser might ironically be falling into a
caste system of their own in the way they listen to other's opinions.

if a caste-system-believing liberal told you that a white guy can't
possibly win a slam dunk contest because that's something only blacks
can win, you'd probably be as insulted as I am when I hear people accuse
me of not being asian simply because of the way I think.

By the way, liu Xiang kicked everyone's a** again in the 110 hurdles at
Osaka. He must be black.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
I am glad to have a person of 100 percent another race on the board, it strengthens our argument when other groups can see the caste system too. I would definitely say East Asians are victims of the caste system also. I am sure there are some Asian tailbacks, WRs and CBs out there also worthy of the NFL. Even though Asians are often smaller in stature, there are lots of good scat backs.

And Liu Xiang is an amazing talent. He has the world record in the 110 hurdles. Now I'd like to see Jeremy Wariner get the record in the 400 to join John Edwards triple jump record.

And I didn't mean all Asians are small your average Chinese male according to Sports Illustrated is 5'6, but Yao Ming is 7'6!
smiley4.gif
Stereo types are made to be broken.Edited by: ToughJ.Riggins