Another one down, Pauli gets screwed

Westside

Hall of Famer
Just finished watching the abortion that just went down on HBO. Pauli Maliggani won a hard fight by two or three points and the judges screwed him by giving the fight to Juan Daiz. Pauli displayed atheletism, intelligence and courage in winning this fight. I am now one of the biggest fans of Pauli. I know the fans know who deserved the decision. All the best to the Magic Man.

On the undercard another negro bit the dust. American Robert Gurerro won a unanimous decision. Robert displayed great discipline and excuted the game plan against a world class negro fighter. Robert won the 130 lbs title.

So it appears that whites (Robert if you look at him, has the classical looks of a european spaniard) has knocked off a another negro champ!

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
I agree, Guerrero appears to be of 100% Spanish heritage.

That was a great performance by him tonight, he schooled the supposedly "athletically superior" negro.
smiley32.gif

Westside

Hall of Famer
Hey Parody good to see on the boards. I read eariler that you are JD 1996 recarinate.! Is that true?

pt.guard

Paulie has a legitimate beef. The scoring was ridiculous. Even Juan Diaz admitted that the judge who scored the fight 118-110 was no watching the same fight that he was in.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
For those who didn't see the fight or missed the post fight interview, Paulie had a classic rant about "boxing being full of sh1t".

In ring interview
Paulie calls out judges post fight (warning: profanity)

Paulie fought a great fight and for 2 judges to score it 118-110 Diaz is total BS. It's fights like this that have driven fans from boxing to MMA and other sports.Edited by: Freethinker